Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

French And Nursery Teachers, Nanny And Cleaners Needed In A School In Kubwa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / French And Nursery Teachers, Nanny And Cleaners Needed In A School In Kubwa (342 Views)

Professional Drivers And Cleaners Needed / 2019 Lagos State Govt Recruitment For Basic Secondary And Nursery School Teacher / Davida Shirts Recruiting For Custom Tailors, Cutters And Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French And Nursery Teachers, Nanny And Cleaners Needed In A School In Kubwa by mimini: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
For a French and Nursery Teacher- Must have experience in teaching. Must be presentable, smart, be good at spoken and written English. Minimum qualification is NCE or Degree in Education or a PGDE.

For a Nanny and Cleaner - She will be responsible for taking care of the little children in the class and babies at the creche, cleaning soiled clothes and beddings, making sure the environment is clean,etc.
A minimum qualification is SSCE is needed.

Deadline is Thursday 15th November, 2018. All candidates must be female and reside in or close to Kubwa.

Interested applicants should call or send her details to this number 08120353977 or send CV and passport photograph to
recruit.medalscholarsacademy@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French And Nursery Teachers, Nanny And Cleaners Needed In A School In Kubwa by mimini: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Vacancies still open. Deadline is on Thursdays 15th November.
Re: French And Nursery Teachers, Nanny And Cleaners Needed In A School In Kubwa by Squirrel01: 12:09am On Nov 11, 2018
I reside in kubwa,I'm looking for a teaching job,must it be a female teacher ?what's the name of the school,let me pay it a visit ,and know if there is any other vacancy
Re: French And Nursery Teachers, Nanny And Cleaners Needed In A School In Kubwa by mimini: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Squirrel01:
I reside in kubwa,I'm looking for a teaching job,must it be a female teacher ?what's the name of the school,let me pay it a visit ,and know if there is any other vacancy

Female teachers are preferable for Nursery classes. You can still send your CV in case there is an opening in the Primary classes. But you must have an education qualification. It is Medal Scholars Academy.

(1) (Reply)

Account Technology Strategist - Microsoft (2 Locations) / 10 Live In Nannies And Maids Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt (N20,000) / Dariel Table Water Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.