Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga (72870 Views)

Wizkid Deletes All His Posts On Instagram, Fans React / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React / Gifty Shares Another Nude Picture On Instagram, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Famousbabe(f): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Atomic Bulldozer Nyash!! OAP Moet Abebe Causes Commotion With Her Ass. Fans Go Gaga

Hot and sexy OAP, Moet Abebe causes a stir after sharing this video of her big backside as she whines it seductively.

She got her fans talking. Even Tunde Ednut wasn't left out. Tunde screamed!

"Ah ah! I no know say MoëtAbebe of SoundCityTV get Yansh Oo... ah ah! How come I didn’t notice this Yansh since? Ah ah"

Some claim the OAP's ass is 'padded' while others claim she did butt enlargement surgery.

Moet Abebe is a Radio goddess and multiple Award Winning TV/Radio OAP at Soundcity.

Watch the seductive video
HERE and see reactions:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/oap-moet-abebe-causes-commotion-with.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Famousbabe(f): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Watch the seductive video
HERE

One says her Nyash na ATOMIC BULLDOZER

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Kizme(f): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
OP na wa o.na your thread and you run first comment
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Neimar: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
oboy eeeee
I go rim dt ass into 2
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Neimar: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
oboy eeeee
I go rim dt ass into 2

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Houseofglam7(f): 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
When objectifying themselves become a last resort undecided

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by chriskosherbal(m): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Houseofglam7:
hmm that's strong !

7 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by moneyadulttube: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2018
is she married

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by pussyeater(m): 4:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Ugly Yanch with Yam Leg undecided

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 10, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queensss.
....female television Hosts.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Ask those MEN that ended up with such ladies, the last time they had "peace of mind"....
Better respect yourself !!!!

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by pussyeater(m): 6:37am On Nov 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesses
....songstresses
....female bankers
....female marketers.
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
....slay mamas

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Ironman3(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2018
The yansh resemble water melon

1 Like

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by KendrickAyomide: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2018
pussyeater:
Ugly Yanch with Yam Leg undecided
Thirsty men are ready to pay Thousands to Hit that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by speedyconnect3: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2018
Call them sex objects they pick offence.

But stop acting like sex objects they won't.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

13 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by ednut1(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2018
So she has made it in life

2 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Chubhie: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2018
lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by tstx(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Heavy Duty... This lady needs to be added to this list of most curvy celebrities in africa ASAP
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by tstx(m): 8:58am On Nov 10, 2018
ednut1:
So she has made it in life

I'm telling you... She can't be poor
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Purplekush(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2018
lol. it's above average but still normal na. You need to see Irene's.

One big booty hoe I used to drill. I think she comes into Enugu all the way from one school in Delta state. grin

I remember when i enter keke with her and after i drop her off, the keke man started congratulating me hehehe!

Nigga was like "oga, i swear I no know say na you carry that woman. I think say na one Big Oga" grin

#bigbootygang

12 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Olodo24: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2018
at the end of the day she'll still use the toilet. can anything good come out of Nazareth?

12 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by safarigirl(f): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Houseofglam7:
i feel bad for her.

As old as she is, she is acting like one of those 19-year old instagram thots that rap artists pass around for fun. This is a lady that purportedly has a career in TV, but still, she feels the need to reduce herself to an object just for IG likes and morally unsound men to hail her.

Says a lot of her self esteem.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23am On Nov 10, 2018
safarigirl:
i feel bad for her.

As old as she is, she is acting like one of those 19-year old instagram thots that rap artists pass around for fun. This is a lady that purportedly has a career in TV, but still, she feels the need to reduce herself to an object just for IG likes and morally unsound men to hail her.

Says a lot of her self esteem.
Seriously!
I can’t even wrap my head around this kinda madness!
She’s got everything going for her.... why the need to be unnecessarily stupid

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by EricDollars448: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2018
ooooh
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Gosj01(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Is this news?
Anyways I sell good laptops.
More on signature.
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by jeff1607(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2018
eyekeroboseke!!!!!!!
Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by shakmati(m): 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
How much will this nyansh add to my account. Nothing. * loses interest!*

6 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Las Las if she open the Yansh Na Fly go Rush am sad

8 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by Pearlk: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Bantam:
Las Las if she open the Yansh Na Fly go Rush am sad

lol

6 Likes

Re: Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga by N0favors: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
I’ve never seen anything attractive in this lady. She looks like man. Overrated b

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Slays In See-Through Outfit / Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Evicted BBNaija Housemate, Ella, Steps Out In Open Chest Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.