Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (118337 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Maria: The Sequel / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by tico1212(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
genius43:

And even the writing style.

Yes
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2018
She left for the kitchen and soon returned with a tray containing juice and ground nuts.

‘Let’s take these snacks for now.’

‘Good.’

She filled a glass cup and handed it to me. She poured groundnuts from the bottle in a small flat plate.

I took the nuts and sipped the drinks. She sipped from her glass too.

A call came in. The caller ID showed that it was from Steph.

‘Oh, that’s the other lady I told you about,’ I informed Lara. ‘She’s the one calling.’

She grinned briefly while I answered the call.

‘Hello, Steph. How’re you?’

‘Fine, Alex. How’s your weekend?’

‘Well, we thank God to be alive and be witnessing today.’

She laughed over the line. ‘I’m bored over here, Alex. I’m bored without you.’

‘I can’t believe anyone can be bored in the United States of America.’

‘Well, I am.’

‘Why don’t you find yourself a cute guy over there? There are millions of them.’

‘I don’t want any cute guy. I want you.’

‘How’s mummy?’ I asked, trying to divert the topic.

‘She’s fine.’

‘And the baby? How’s junior?’

‘He’s fine too. Alex, I can send you some money so that you’ll start processing your visa. The earlier you start the better.’

‘Your mummy must not hear what you’re suggesting, Steph.’

‘Mummy ultimately has no choice than to accept whatever I do.’

I shook my head but said nothing.

‘I can send the money next week,’ she went on. ‘Do you even have a passport?’

‘Yes, I do.’

‘Good. I’ll send some money. I can send some documents to the embassy that will make your visa easy to get. I can mail them some
documents.’

I sighed. ‘I’ll think over it, Steph.’

‘Think over it, Alex, baby.’

We talked for some few more minutes before she disconnected the line. I sighed again as I put my phone on a stool.

‘Alex, the lover boy,’ Lara said.

I smiled wanly. ‘God will help me.’

‘Amen!’ she replied zealously.

We watched the drama for some time, with Lara commenting about an actor she described as irresponsible. I only smiled at her interjections.

‘So, what will you have for lunch?’ she asked.

I shook my head. ‘Honestly, I don’t feel hungry yet.’

‘Okay. Same thing with me.’

We were silent for some minutes. The drama on the television ended, but there would be a sequel. Lara moved very close to my side. ‘How should a guy treat a gal?’ she asked.

I smiled. ‘With love and respect, I believe.’

‘How should a lady handle a guy who ought to be in love with her, but he refuses?’

I looked briefly at her. ‘That’s strange. How will a guy who ought to be in love refuse to do so?’

‘If a lady loves a man and expects the same from a man, but the man is not yielding, how should the lady handle that?’

‘Well, to start with, ladies have their tricks on how to get a man to notice them and come for them. I think the lady should do just that.’

‘And what, if after all that, the guy is not bulging?’

I shook my head. ‘Maybe the guy is not interested. The lady should leave the guy alone and move on.’

‘What if the lady finds it difficult to move on?’

‘It is either she uses her wits to get the guy, or she moves on.’

Lara smiled. ‘Thank you for the lecture.’

‘You’re welcome. If I may ask, who’s the lady that is in that situation?’

‘I don’t know. I’m just asking.’

‘Really?’ I had a feeling she was not telling me the whole truth.

‘Yes.’

I sat relaxingly on the seat and stretched my legs. When I returned my bare feet, her feet brushed mine. I thought she would move them back,
but she did not. Rather, her toes stepped on mine and she moved them slowly over mine.

‘Maybe I should be going,’ I said.

‘Why?’

‘I’ve put Enny in distress already. I don’t want to put her in more distress.’

‘I didn’t say you should add to her distress.’

I nodded. ‘I may end up doing just that, if care is not taken.’

‘That is if you’re not discreet enough, like the case of Steph, or what’s her name again?’

‘You think I wasn’t discreet about handling her case?’

‘Of course, you were not.’

I grinned. ‘You must think I’m very unserious.’

She held my left arm in that intimate way. ‘On the contrary, I don’t think so.’

‘You don’t have to lie to me, Lara.’

‘I’m serious. I think you’re just not discreet enough.’

I closed my eyes briefly in thoughts.

Her hands moved up and down my arm. It was a slow and deliberate cuddle.

‘I don’t think I will be able to handle this,’ I said. ‘I think I’m too weak.’

‘A man should not be weak, Alex.’

For full reading: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963

2 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 6:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Hmmmm

Thanks for the update
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Alex is a weakling.......poey weakling

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by toyhin123(f): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Alex u would nt want enny's family to think u re completely irresponsible for repeating d same mistake with another lady.
Thanks for the update op.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by eaddyboy: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2018
Alex! Alex!!
At this point once again I don't envy you at all!!
what more can a man ask for again in life after all you've got... I wish u luck brother
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by sunkieisland(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Do you still accept glo recharge card. I can send you and you send me the PDF on WhatsApp. Quote me if you want the deal
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2018
sunkieisland:
Do you still accept glo recharge card. I can send you and you send me the PDF on WhatsApp. Quote me if you want the deal

Yes you can send GLO to lovetoread604@gmail.com
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by makuazini(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Alex I want to b like u when I grow up smiley
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by boomssey(f): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
I don't pity u anymore alex. Happy new yr to everyone here.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by toyhin123(f): 5:46am On Jan 01, 2019
boomssey:
I don't pity u anymore alex. Happy new yr to everyone here.
I wish u d same dear
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 6:12am On Jan 01, 2019
HAPPY 2019 EVERYONE!

Her hands moved up and down my arm. It was a slow and deliberate cuddle.

‘I don’t think I will be able to handle this,’ I said. ‘I think I’m too weak.’

‘A man should not be weak, Alex.’

‘Yes. Yet, a man should be able to stand up and say no to certain things.’

‘You’re right. But he must be considerate.’

‘Exactly. He’s trying to be considerate to his wife. He has made some mistakes, but he doesn’t want to make more mistakes. He must be
careful.’

She nodded. ‘All the same, he cannot just be cold to somebody showing him love; somebody who has been harboring love for him over the
years. It will be unfair to treat a lady like that.’

‘I don’t believe what you’re saying,’ I said. ‘I don’t believe baby lawyer has love for me. We were friends then, and the relationship never went
beyond friendship. This one I’m hearing now about harboring love is strange.’

‘Baby lawyer has been forced by circumstance to profess the love she has always had. That’s the fact.’

I shook my head again. ‘It won’t work. Alex is married now. Alex is committed to his wife. He also has headache from another lady. How can he
get himself entangled in another affair, when the dusts of the one he caused are yet to settle?’

‘As I said, he gets himself in a mess by not being discreet. If he’s discreet now, there’ll be no problem. Besides, Lara is not asking for
everything, she’s only asking for just a little bit of love.’

I stood up from the seat. ‘Lara, I can’t believe you’re saying all these.’ I moved away to the window side and stared through it.

The street below was busy. I could see men, women and children passing by. I could see vendors and hawkers. They were all oblivious of my
presence.

I turned to look at her. She remained where she sat, staring at me.

‘What is it with Alex? Why Alex? Why me?’

She smiled. ‘I don’t know, Alex.’

‘There must be a reason. I demand for a reason.’

She smiled. ‘Maybe Alex has the aura that keeps making ladies to be attracted to him.’

‘That aura can help,’ I said. ‘At the same time, the aura can destroy him, if care is not taken.’

Her smile became expansive. ‘I, Lara, will not be the one to destroy him. Never.’

I remained at the window side. She got up and walked slowly towards me. She stopped right in my front.

‘Lara, this will complicate things.’

She shrugged. ‘Not if we’re discreet.’

‘Maybe I should check the dictionary for the meaning of ‘discreet’. I’m getting confused already.’

She chuckled without saying anything.

I held her hands and led her back to the sofa. She held my left hand again and put her head on my shoulder. I could tell her ‘no’ at that
moment. I could say ‘no’ and take my leave. But I did not.

‘Maybe, we can try something,’ I suggested.

Her head still remained on my shoulder. ‘What’s that?’

‘Is it not possible to have a relationship without sex?’

She laughed.

‘Oh, please, I’m serious, Lara.’

‘It’s possible,’ she said. ‘If you can do that, then you’re great.’

It was my turn to laugh briefly. ‘But, honestly, Lara, is it not possible for you and I to have a relationship without sex?’

‘I’ve answered you,’ she answered coolly. ‘I said it’s possible.’

I made her to sit upright. ‘Listen, Lara, can we reach an agreement that there will be no string attached; that there will be no sex? What do
you say to that?’

She looked at me straight in the eyes. ‘It’s okay, Alex. I agree.’

‘Really?’

‘Of course, really. As I said, if you can stand by that, then you’re great.’

A part of my mind snickered. How could you imagine that will work? It asked. Another part said I should go ahead and give it a trial.

‘Everything depends on the two of us. We can make it work.’

She nodded without saying a word. Then I shook my head. ‘But you women are difficult to understand and handle. So, you, Lara, have all these
passionate tendencies since our service year, yet you never hinted me!’

‘That’s not true, Alex. You were the one that did not take the hints.’

I sighed. ‘Wonderful.’

She smiled.

‘So, what happens if Enny comes back to my house tonight? What happens if a man you fall in love with and who is madly in love with you
appears out of the blue?’

‘You’ve answered that question already. You said there’s no strings attached. If Enny comes this moment, we’ll go our separate ways.’

For Full reading: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Blackween(f): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2019
This Alex ehn
Happy new year from this side o

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by skubido(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2019
Werey ni bobo yii sha,, im no go ever learn.

OP tanks for the update.

Happy new year to you all

2 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by sunkieisland(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2019
LoveToRead:

Yes you can send GLO to lovetoread604@gmail.com
Just sent you the glo recharge via email

Happy New year op

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2019
sunkieisland:
Just sent you the glo recharge via email
Happy New year op

Happy New Year. Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by SimDan95(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ride on jare alex. Scatter d kpekus
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
skubido:
Werey ni bobo yii sha,, im no go ever learn.

Happy new year to you all

Werey gidi ni Alex

Happy new year Bro

2 Likes

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Solidlove(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ann2012:

Werey gidi ni Alex
Happy new year Bro
Original omo Ale gidi ni Alex
see waiten e go start now

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
Solidlove:

Original omo Ale gidi ni Alex

see waiten e go start now

Leave am na, im eye's go soon clear

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 6:16am On Jan 02, 2019
She nodded without saying a word. Then I shook my head. ‘But you women are difficult to understand and handle. So, you, Lara, have all these passionate tendencies since our service year, yet you never hinted me!’

‘That’s not true, Alex. You were the one that did not take the hints.’

I sighed. ‘Wonderful.’

She smiled.

‘So, what happens if Enny comes back to my house tonight? What happens if a man you fall in love with and who is madly in love with you
appears out of the blue?’

‘You’ve answered that question already. You said there’s no strings attached. If Enny comes this moment, we’ll go our separate ways.’

‘Will it be as simple and as easy as that?’

‘You, Alex, must be a man and make it the way we agree it should be. You must make it simple and easy.’

I nodded. ‘Alright, Lara.’

‘Alright, Alex.’

The part two of the drama we just watched had started. I suddenly felt hungry. ‘So, what can we eat, dear?’ I asked.

‘Will you like fried plantain and fried eggs?’

‘That will be good.’

She smiled and went to the kitchen.

I crossed my legs on the stool as I watched the drama. Soon, I could hear the sound of her frying the plantain from the kitchen. I could also

perceive the aroma of the food.

She put everything in one plate – the fried plantain, the fried eggs and laps of fried chicken. We were to share the meal. We didn’t bother to go to the dining table. She put the plate on the stool and we ate. Teasingly, she used her fork to put some food in my mouth. I reciprocated her
gesture.

After the meal, she lay on the sofa and rested her head on my lap.

‘Finally, we’re together,’ she said, a kind of triumph smile on her face.

‘Yeah.’

We were in that position for a long time. She even had a nap on my lap, while I continued to watch the drama. While she was napping, I took
time to study her. She was still pretty – dark, busty, pretty, and getting on the plump side. I stared at her big, braless boobs. I could see the outlines of the big nipples. I felt like raising her t-shirt and handling them, but stopped. Alex, you’re too weak, I told myself.

After several minutes of napping, she opened her eyes and held my hands.

‘How was your sleep?’ I asked.

She smiled. ‘Pleasant.’

I nodded. ‘I’m glad to hear that.’

Her right hand went up and she put her fingers in my mouth. I playfully nibbled at them and she giggled. I was amazed the way time seemed to
move so fast.

When it was seven p.m. I picked my telephone set. ‘Enny might have returned home,’ I said.

‘I’m sure she has not,’ Lara answered.

‘Maybe I should call her and find out.’

As I scrolled through the saved numbers on my phone, Lara’s mouth came for mine. Her ravenous lips brushed, mopped and scrubbed my lips.

By the time the kiss was over, my phone was in her hand.

For full reading: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_fatal_love_sequel_to_the_sugar_mum/23963
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 02, 2019
This Lara na bad belle o shocked
Alex open your eyes
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by ashatoda: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2019
bro Alex no get brain na toto dem take code him brain
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Ann2012(f): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Lara go become Oliver twist for Alex matter

Thanks for the update
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by boomssey(f): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2019
A weakling! Tanx love to read.gbayiii!
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by aprilwise(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2019
Guys that are condenming Alex they will do worse if they are in his shoe. As for me only God knows what I will do.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by akanji44(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Can we pay and get the complete story
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Tonyspecial(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Bang bang bang
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by rachealfst(f): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Alex!!! This guy is something else and I know he'll blame his wife at the end of the day for running into the hands of Lara.
More so, He's so ungrateful despite all.....smh.
Nice story, more inspiration in Jesus name.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by izaray(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
This Lara eh!

Thanks for d update
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by Jasonteague(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Abeg make una leave Alex make him enjoy in life o. Body no be firewood na. Alex see free puna and una dey there dey condemn am. Alex bro ride on. Scatter the kpetus.
Re: A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} by LoveToRead: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
akanji44:
Can we pay and get the complete story

Yes. Send N100 GLO Recharge pin number to lovetoread604@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

The Handsome Devil I Know / Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.