Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State (55547 Views)

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by ronaldbecky(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:
Men go just dey marry anything these days.

If a woman's face can look like this, i wonder what her unshaved pussay will look like.

Tufiakwa!
Jez!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by myrrtle(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

If a woman's face can look like this, i wonder what her unshaved pussay will look like.

Tufiakwa!
you are wrong. I think you should grow up. Such an immature post. Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by tunary(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2018
Who are they
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by deavicky(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Am I the only one who does not find her ugly?. And beside u ppl should mind ur words before he stumble in to them and changed his mind.

5 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by doskie(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Divay22:
Instead of those two old men above me to wish them well and move on, they're there spilling nonsense angry
Well, for the first one his case has gone beyond what man can redeem except God but the second one, I think he's only trying to sound hard but not withstanding you can still see the soft spot of him (I'll just let him go) .

Conjugal Bliss to the couple kiss
and if you see their sisters and aunties, and maybe even parents, you will be surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by technuel: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Still searching for "the most talked about"
Meanwhile Plots of Land suitable for building of recreation park available for sale at Sangotedo few minutes drive from Ajah Park
Call 08086457710 for more information or sight inspection.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Triangles1(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love the colorful photos.
But is it just me or does anyone else notice that the bride is way older than the groom?

This is probably one of the dividends of President Emmanuel Macron's visit to Lagos.
Young men now propose to their worwor elders under the influence of marijuana.

Lol..... Heaven is real oh, it's better to marry maturity disregard of age.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by BruncleZuma: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2018
What's with the childish hyping nah?...most talked about wedding, nah wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Triangles1(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Tufiakwa!

You have sister so?

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Deltatoto: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2018
Spellzmedia:
Eyasinma Boss FamousGuy is about to Wed his long time fiance Abiodun MaryEmmanue­l in a grad style @ Olonijola Event Center Adjacent Lisa Palmhotel Lokaja Obajana Road. Kogi state.. Congratulations

SEE MORE PHOTOS:

[img][/img]https://www.spellsmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/45747806_376106626263635_680349628872261632_n.jpg
this girl Toto must get bad of odour
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by gladisa7: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

She might be beautiful on the inside and also make a good wife and mother.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by highqueen(f): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
When we were taking mine couple of weeks ago, the photographer asked that I knelt down in front of her as though to propose, right in the middle of the busiest road in town! That with the cars passing by left and right, it would look pretty cool.

I told him to go screw himself! What if one yeye driver come miss road.
Who ask You?

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by ikevictor: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Tufiakwa!

After reading your post I fainted...

Writing this from the spirit world...

You are wicked!! Chai!

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2018
HML. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package on dstvs should check my last topic for compact sports
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by able20(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

What is then holding Chris Brown and Anthony Joshua from marrying these dirty Nland ugly ladies since it's not by facial look?

To even think you believe in LOVE in this generation tells a lot about you.
Boy, in this generation not everybody is frustrated oh, some people still found love and happiness.

4 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2018
What made it the most talked about wedding?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by AbdoneA: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2018
This is too over hyp... Anyways congratulations
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by condralbedez: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2018
how many pix ,them won use do pre wedding pix?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by sandra50(f): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2018
Sick poster..what makes this the most talked about wedding in kogi?stop giving yourself so much hope.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Agemech: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2018
Haba for those saying the gal is ugly u guyz need glasses cos I know the lady too well u need to see her physically. And for the Op pls correct that caption it's most talked abt in Kabba and not kogi as a whole as the wedding is holding in Kabba and the couple are well known there for their long r/ship which has witnesss several brks up and coming together so it's people's joy to see they finally want to tie the knot. They are destined to be. God bless their union

7 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by sarcasticdude(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

What is then holding Chris Brown and Anthony Joshua from marrying these dirty Nland ugly ladies since it's not by facial look?

To even think you believe in LOVE in this generation tells a lot about you.

A naïve kid at that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by sandra50(f): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2018
You people should stop talking trash out the couple..there is nothing wrong with either of them..my only anger it that(the most talked about)aside that they are both good to go..how is the woman in this picture ugly?so make the man change his mind abi?abeg the woman is not ugly and the are both good for each other.how can people be this mean?

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by adedayoa2(f): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
God bless this union, he who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by wonder233: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2018
Oga leave that thing, this girl wor wor. No try to foncuse us with english
OHCOMEON:
. My brother, it is not by looking at the face,it is in the heart. That is why it is called LOVE.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by gentleibraheem(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Tufiakwa!

Why brother. . . why??

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by millionboi2: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
When we were taking mine couple of weeks ago, the photographer asked that I knelt down in front of her as though to propose, right in the middle of the busiest road in town! That with the cars passing by left and right, it would look pretty cool.

I told him to go screw himself! What if one yeye driver come miss road.
hahahahaha....he won kill u marry ur wife neh

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by delishpot: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2018
OHCOMEON:
. My brother, it is not by looking at the face,it is in the heart. That is why it is called LOVE.

Ignore those mumu who marry beauty on the outside over beauty on the inside. Na their type dey marry pkanda full for house.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by geeftiieee: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by AtikuDeman: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Nwaamaikpe, kedu ubochi ì ga amadi ihe undecided
When buhari becomes 'lifeful' which is impossible that means he can never ma ihe

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State by Divay22(f): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2018
JasonScoolari:
This your savagery level ehn. Don't be like daddy.
Lol
I swear, I wasn't the one that typed that grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.