Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC (10571 Views)

Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / Governor Dankwambo Congratulates Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by MalcoImX: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2018
Ahead of 2019 general elections , about 2000 supporters of People Democratic Party in Gombe State have defected to the All Progressives Congress APC in the State including by the younger brother of Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo

Buhari Dankwambo came after the failed efforts of his brother and some political bigwigs to convince to remain in remain in the PDP .

Our correspondent learned that Buhari Dankwambo, until his defection, had been under pressure from different quarters to reverse his decision. It was gathered that he was given juicy offers but he rejected them.

A source closed to the government said the efforts to stop Dankwambo from moving to APC was not because of his political relevance but because it will be embarrassing for the blood brother of a sitting governor who is aspiring to be the president of Nigeria to decamped to an opposition party.

“Obviously something is wrong ; it shows that the governor is not capable of managing situations around him , ” the source said .

“We felt we could manage the situation but unfortunately it was above our ability,” the source said, refusing to tell our correspondent details of what transpired, simply saying, “The governor takes the highest proportion of the blame in the whole act .”

Our correspondent gathered that Dankwambo was formally presented with his membership card by the chairman of his Ajiya ward in Gombe North constituency after he registered. Our correspondent further learnt that his supporters will also join him in APC when he is formally presented to the state leadership of the party at a grand reception in Gombe , the state capital.

In a telephone interview with newsmen Buhari Dankwambo, said that he decided to join APC because the PDP was not fair to him.

“Some people in the PDP have decided not to be fair to me ,” he said . “Since PDP cannot accommodate me I decided to move to the APC to pursue my political ambition.”

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/dankwambo-dumps-pdp-for-apc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Ironman3(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2018
We are gradually getting to the promised land...APC...JKF! LEKAN SI! I can spot some sore loser below

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by PureMe01: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2018
if it's NOT Damkwambo,the Executive Governor Of Gombe State,then It's a fake & fraudulent Damkwambo.the only hope of APC in Gombe grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Ziggylady(f): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2018
This is becoming childish...so APC has now resorted to hunting for the relations ,workers, of PDP members in desperation??..,It simply shows how frustrated,empty,shallow and lacking in ideas and strategy APC zombies are

We await 'Obiano's nanny decamp to APC with 5000 PDP members.Wike,Saraki,Atiku et al's drivers and housekeepers decamp to APC with 10,000 PDP members cheesy

Unitelligent scroundrels cheesy

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by maisauki: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2018
sai baba til 2023

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by baliyubla: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2018
If APC wins Gombe, I will chop off my balls. There's just nothing like APC in that state. Even an APC Senator (Nafada) had to decamp to PDP just to contest the governorship elections, knowing fully well he stood a Zero chance in his former party.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2018
Dankwambo is a serial betrayer. I dislike that idiot.
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Alepa(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

This is becoming childish...so APC has now resorted to hunting for the relations of PDP members??..

It is finished.
See stupid talk .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Kennedy94(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2018
lol....

from pdp to apc,always written as obi /atiku younger brother defect....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by iyerikan12: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Nigerian politics
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Imagine the wackiness.
A governor's younger brother switched parties, so what?
What's the meaning of 2000 supporters?
Two thousand registered PDP members or 2000 people who've pledged their PVCs to APC or what?
All in all, this is stupid talk.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Axle234: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2018
angry
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Iwillbegreat: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

This is becoming childish...so APC has now resorted to hunting for the relations of PDP members??..

It is finished.
I just tire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by kollinz1234(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2018
This Dankwambo's brother is as inconsequential as the 2000 people that followed him. The dude is just confused. Instead of aligning with ur brother the Governor to create a strong political foundation in ur family mumu is busy trying to be relevant not knowing that as soon as Dankwambo finishes his tenure he (the brother) will immediately become inefficiently useless and unheard of.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Josh2x: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2018
If he's not politically relevant as the report says, I'm ok

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Guyman02: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2018
D
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by chiedozie198100: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2018
If no be prodigal son, ee go be a cursed uncle.

Very soon na gateman go defect. grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by san316(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2018
The era of rebellion. Brothers turning against brothers, children turning against their fathers
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by pek(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2018
*younger brother*
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by September13: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2018
Good for them, whatever floats their boats

But then

I'll still like know the CEO of the firm that counts the numbers of people that defects with this politicians upandan

2000nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Galaticos444: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Don't understand how they get dis round figures,2,000,3,000 etc who's counting dis people
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Oblang(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

It is finished.

So APC carry gun put for their neck?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Corrinthians(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2018
PDP has seen nothing yet!

Beat baba in the North? Never gonna happen.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by obaataaokpaewu: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Each time I see the numbers when someone defects, I wonder who does the counting.
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Kelamma(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Substandard recruits grin

If it's not Dankwambo, it is a counterfeit grin
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by DRPMJ(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2018
2000 unknown supporters.
Re: Governor Dankwambo's Junior Brother And 2000 Supporters Dump PDP For APC by Corrinthians(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

It is finished.
Una never start to cry yet. Atiku's brothers and sisters are next.

PDP started this game of poaching, now they should play it like pros and stop whining.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAAC Shares N676.40bn July Allocation To FG, States, Lgs / Police, DSS Take Over As Ogun APC Set For Parallel Congresses / APGA Tells Soludo To Treat Gunmen As Terrorists, Show Them No Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.