Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue (80670 Views)

CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch / Street Boys In Front Of Davido's House For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Jenniferblog(f): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Anytime Davido is in the country, his residence in Lekki, Lagos is always flooded with people singing his praise and begging for money.

see how long the queue in front of his house was last night...

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/see-the-long-queue-of-people-begging-for-money-in-front-of-davidos-house-video/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Jenniferblog(f): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2018

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Seanpizzy10: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shameful, kiddo be feeling high now...y some people no get shame like this?..queue??

207 Likes 8 Shares

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Tajolo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Davido cheerful giver

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Pr0cter: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
I wouldn't mind having thousand of people queuing up in my gate if I'm stack rich and famous.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Ayoswit(f): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Giving back to the society, that's good one by davido. I can spot some nairalanders there wink

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by kennosklint(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ah ah. This is embarrassing seriously

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by nymphomaniac(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
How is this news? Seun pls ban the mod that pushed this to FP

21 Likes

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Kingv(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Buhari come see your products

Aguu di na obodo

13 Likes

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by PRYCE(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chai!

But hin Twitter/Instagram 'queue' long pass this one nah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by jeffizy(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Go back to una villages, u won't listen.

See all of them like members of IDP Camp.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Bunch of hopeless nonentities. Sincerely, we're doomed.
Like seriously?? No iota of shame and self-esteem. If I were the President, I'd order those guys to be gunned down or sentenced to 6months imprisonment. I detest mediocrity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Hardewarlee(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Poverty ! How much is he giving you guys each that will sustain you or make your life better I can’t question you God but you have the best answer why Nigeria is like this ....

I swear I hate this country name self ...

Nigeeeriya !!! Why Iya(Poverty) at the end ehn ...

Lord save us Lord save me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Betakeshi: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
undecided
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Only in Nigeria
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Iamdmentor1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
They should rather queue up in the government house

7 Likes

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by bhaliz44(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Who gives a sh*t though cry

1 Like

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by harley88(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
So I would wake up in the morning, bath, dress up and goan queue in front of someone's house for money that might not even come thru....... I reject poverty, ignorance and shamelessness in my life.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Fisher007: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is so sad.
The situation of things in this country is really bad.

However some people are still taking advantage of people's mishappening sha.

This is like a PR stunt to me than favour. Why all the media paparazzi.
Naija people will insult me now and say at least he is helping.

But helping you by dehumanizing you like a livestock and gaining favour both financially, spiritually and PR stunt added.

Only those who know , knows what he is doing.
Simple

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by henry5050: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Davido sha
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Dayo4real12: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hnmmmm, Jah Jehovah please Bless me

3 Likes

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by RobsonsTARz: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
still going my way joor

1 Like

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Lexusgs430: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nah organized begging? Abi all the beggers get whatsapp group?

4 Likes

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by DogmaNation: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
About 80% of those idiot voted for Buhari. Scalwags!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Gepheral: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is really embarrassing. The more you give the longer the queue.

8 Likes

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Nolongthing3669: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
The guy needs to relocate
Asap
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by AmazonHippolyta(f): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
I blame the government for this.
Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by Utonwanne(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2018

Nigerians and beggy beggy cool

2 Likes

Re: People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue by marvin905(m): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
someone please tell me this just another stupid joke
I don't know whether to cry or laugh at this madness

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / The Italian Minister Maria Boschi Exposes Her Underwears During Her Swearing In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.