Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

It's Impossible For Me To Love Just One Woman – Wizkid reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Impossible For Me To Love Just One Woman – Wizkid reveals (790 Views)

The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / Is This True Love? Just Say Your Mind (photos) / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Impossible For Me To Love Just One Woman – Wizkid reveals by Wingsnewspaper: 9:24am On Nov 10, 2018
It is no longer news that Nigerian super star singer, Ayodeji Balogun, known as Wizkid  loves women. In fact the ‘Pakurumo’ crooner blatantly declared in a recent interview that he cannot settle down with any woman because there are many women he loves and who love him.

In the interview he admitted to having several girlfriends and claims all his girls know he has other girls. When asked if he will ever settle down with any particular one, his reply is one that will give no woman hope, not even Jada Pollock, who stuck by the singer when his two other baby mamas, Sola Ogudu and Binta Diallo labelled him ‘deadbeat’ father in the full glare of the public.

“That will be hard because I have a lot of women that are really, really dear to my heart” he said.

Wizkid is known to have romanced many women in his illustrious career, rumour has been running rife that the latest woman rocking the Star Boy’ s world is MAVIN First Lady, Tiwa Savage.

Also Read: Senator Abaribe Writes Open Letter To Nigeria’s Ambassador To Israel Over Nnamdi Kanu. “confirm With Dna If He’s The One” He Wrote

https://www.wingsnewspaper.com/senator-abaribe-writes-an-open-letter-to-nigerias-ambassador-to-israel-over-nnamdi-kanu-confirm-with-dna-if-hes-the-one-he-wrote
Re: It's Impossible For Me To Love Just One Woman – Wizkid reveals by Twinmama(f): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Na their way
Re: It's Impossible For Me To Love Just One Woman – Wizkid reveals by LarryBee1k: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2018
Booked
Re: It's Impossible For Me To Love Just One Woman – Wizkid reveals by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2018
Star boy !
Re: It's Impossible For Me To Love Just One Woman – Wizkid reveals by Blackfire(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
And who is wizkid again?
Re: It's Impossible For Me To Love Just One Woman – Wizkid reveals by pansophist(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Men, when left to their own devices and have the means will always go for quantity (polygamy), while women will go for quality (hypergamy). Without the constraint of religion and cultural opprobrium, most humans are not permanently faithful to one person.

(1) (Reply)

You'll Not Believe What Happened After He Undressed Her / Nigerian Man Receives A Hot Slap From Girlfriend For Faking His Proposal To Her / My Boss Asked Me To Buy Pants And Bra For His Wife Birthday Why Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.