Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng (24265 Views)

Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by LamidiCownu: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2018
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
Including Ngeneukwenu, Darell, Madridguy and all other members of Buhari media crew

They have all trade their future for amala ewedu
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Beremx(f): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

And you were receiving the same until you resigned and joined Atiku's camp. No? grin
Lord knows I never received a dime for supporting Buhari. If I did, I would have still be blindly supporting him. Don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Josepherike: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2018
Please how can I join the BMC grin

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2018
Bastards!!! It will never be well with this fools...God will make sure they, their children and children's children pay for their evil in this country...Like the patrich lays an egg and hatch it's not so shall thier evil blood money...

Their parents will regret their existence as they have made wealth at the expense of truth and destruction of humanity....you need to come Abuja and see the level of suffering here...Go to IDP camps in benue and Nasarawa and see ladies beg for #200 for sex....

Except God is not I. Heaven this blood money they feed on monthly will speak against thier lineage... Destruction will not be far from their dwellings...

I have spoken not just as a Oracle of God but as a man that is on the field daily and seeing the suffering in the land... Bastards

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2018
onatisi:
you will be shocked that majority of those supporting this useless buhari government on nairaland are not even paid a kobo, some are just damm stupiid and will never see reason while those who trick their brains and manipulate them collect millions monthly
Actually, I know someone who is a part of the bmc crew..his stand in person is different from what he posts online..I asked him one day why he supports a failed government so adamantly on nairaland and he said "my brother man must chop na"...his pocket and belly is more important than his conscience I guess..

8 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by deebrownneymar: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2018
Ah no wonder. With all the glaring Bleep up they have kept mute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Excellentmind: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2018
fahren:
Social Media influencers, Japheth Omojuwa, Kayode Ogundamisi and Ogunlesi are on 4 Million Naira monthly payment from office of the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

http://leaders.ng/report-ogundamisi-ogunlesi-omojuwa-others-receive-n4million-monthly-osinbajos-office/

No surprise at the news because it's an open secret!

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by kumakunta: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2018
onatisi:
you will be shocked that majority of those supporting this useless buhari government on nairaland are not even paid a kobo, some are just damm stupiid and will never see reason while those who trick their brains and manipulate them collect millions monthly
But the supporters of Atikulate are wise ? Pot calling kettle black
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by enemmo(f): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2018
Lies.

No receipts, no evidence.
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by kenex4ever(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2018
netoc65:
And the one's doing most of the work on Nairaland earn only ₦30,000 monthly.

This life ehn cry
they are already enjoying the proposed minimum wage even with fed govmnts approval. They must be connected.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2018
kenex4ever:
they are already enjoying the proposed minimum wage even with fed govmnts approval. They must be connected.

Lol grin
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2018
No be small thing. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by olujastro: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I asked him one day why he supports a failed government
Nigerians can be ignorantly funny.

We've all experienced 16yrs of PDP and 3.5yrs of APC since 1999.
We all know the difference between how the country has been governed so far in terms of corruption, building national infrastructure, security, agriculture, etc. Except you are a teenager.

Many people are very realistic and certainly know that only the APC or PDP currently has the capacity to win presidential elections in Nigeria.

You expect sane (who do not harbour any political hatred for any persons) Nigerians who have the development of the country at heart to support PDP?

Please tell us in clear terms how this govt has failed in comparison with where we're coming from. Maybe that'll make some neutral Nigerians to reason with you

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

And you were receiving the same until you resigned and joined Atiku's camp. No? grin

No bro, she has always been an ATIKU babe even while in BMC in 2015

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Rindo69: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2018
And some bbq sellers are here earning nothing but making noise!!

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Corrinthians(m): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2018
If I may ask, so what? Is it a crime paying for one's services? sad
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2018
ionsman:
They didn't add my name.
I receive 10million monthly directly from Osinbajo.
you can only receive 30k. stop hyping yourself

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by wonlasewonimi: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2018
I have always been wondering why an individual with common sense will knowingly support the daura dullarrdd. It is clear now.
PS. Dullarddd now changes to president on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by michoim(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2018
PDP propaganda
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
If I may ask, so what? Is it a crime paying for one's services? sad

What service? At the detriment of the country? Don't you think of making money and still be objective?

Have you noticed they rarely talk lately? That's because they don't even have what to defend the government on and at the end it will kill their business and person...

How about working for private organization? Do you know if this government loses the coming election their business will either close up or suffer rejection....

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by ibietela2(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Beremx:
Including Okeke Godwin Iyke, Chinedu Ukeh, Zara Gift Onyinye and many more....
They are the senior members of BMC. They are all on facebook.

I can't believe this, they are sharing the same thing on their profile

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by ibietela2(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Beremx:
Including Okeke Godwin Iyke, Chinedu Ukeh, Zara Gift Onyinye and many more....
They are the senior members of BMC. They are all on facebook.

I can't believe this, they are sharing the same thing on their profiles

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2018
Talk with evidence,,,, proof your says
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by socialmediaman: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Actually, I know someone who is a part of the bmc crew..his stand in person is different from what he posts online..I asked him one day why he supports a failed government so adamantly on nairaland and he said "my brother man must chop na"...his pocket and belly is more important than his conscience I guess..

It’s surprising, people usually make money from what they believe in, not what they oppose

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by InvertedHammer: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2018
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
Including Ngeneukwenu, Darell, Madridguy and all other members of Buhari media crew

They have all trade their future for amala ewedu
/
These ones are still collecting N30k/month or less

/

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by socialmediaman: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2018
kumakunta:

But the supporters of Atikulate are wise ? Pot calling kettle black

I support Atiku cos he’s practically the only one I see who can defeat Buhari at this time, the same way I supported Buhari against GEJ in 2015.

I want to give Atiku a chance and if he fails, he’ll get the same treatment Buhari is getting now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by jbcul4ril(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2018
slivertongue:
4million for feeding d public propaganda &lies. i thought osinbajo is a serious character. dis govt is USELESS
This is the reason we are where we are as a country. We believe whatever politicians throw at us either via social media or print media. You just read something from Nairaland, you don't know if it true or not, you just conclude and pass verdict.

A clue from late Tupac "Don't believe all you Read"
Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by socialmediaman: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2018
olujastro:

Nigerians can be ignorantly funny.

We've all experienced 16yrs of PDP and 3.5yrs of APC since 1999.
We all know the difference between how the country has been governed so far in terms of corruption, building national infrastructure, security, agriculture, etc. Except you are a teenager.

Many people are very realistic and certainly know that only the APC or PDP currently has the capacity to win presidential elections in Nigeria.

You expect sane (who do not harbour any political hatred for any persons) Nigerians who have the development of the country at heart to support PDP?

Please tell us in clear terms how this govt has failed in comparison with where we're coming from. Maybe that'll make some neutral Nigerians to reason with you

I doubt if this is a neutral position because anyone genuinely supporting Buhari will sincerely admit he has failed woefully but they’re afraid of looting under PDP.

However, it’s still good to point out that corruption is very heavy under this government except that it’s happening in a less blatant way.

We all know the government isn’t fighting any corruption, many shady and dubious politicians went into the party to avoid prosecution so what are we really defending this government for?

It’s not like they’ve provided electricity, more jobs lost, more people suffering and poor. Tell me, when you hear Buhari speak on video, does he sound like someone who knows anything about managing the economy?

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by socialmediaman: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2018
jbcul4ril:
This is the reason we are where we are as a country. We believe whatever politicians throw at us either via social media or print media. You just read something from Nairaland, you don't know if it true or not, you just conclude and pass verdict.

A clue from late Tupac "Don't believe all you Read"

People assimilate what makes sense to them. The question is, if it’s not true, why would high profile social media influencers put their reputations on the line for a failed government? For what gain?

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng by Eketem: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2018
Mynd44:
I smell lawsuits

Let them go to court, if they don't then they are lying hypocrites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats / Tinubu Presidential Rally In Katsina (Pictures, Video) / New Amnesty Boss, Otuaro Launches Restaurant Built By Ex Militant, Egberi Papa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.