Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Dog Needed At Giveaway Price - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Needed At Giveaway Price (927 Views)

Quality Adult Female Lhasa Apso Dog Needed Asap / Dog Needed / Top Quality GSD Male Dog Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by counta23: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2018
Anyone with a good dog at a give away price of 20k?

Abuja and neighboring states only please as I reside in Abuja.

Please, share what you have. I just want a nice dog.
Thanks.

mhd5757
Re: Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
instead use the money to buy a bag of dog food and give the owner of the dog
Re: Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by Lagosrabbit: 12:27am On Nov 11, 2018
chidichuddo:
instead use the money to buy a bag of dog food and give the owner of the dog
I kno u wer tring to crack a dry joke but on behalf of op n the unregistered nairaland surfers dat saw that.. Dude dat was stupid as phuck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by counta23: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Lagosrabbit:

I kno u wer tring to crack a dry joke but on behalf of op n the unregistered nairaland surfers dat saw that.. Dude dat was stupid as phuck
Thanks for replying. I need not respond to him anymore then.

I got some offers but all from Lagos. Transporting the dog will shoot my budget over board so I can't take any.
I guess it's still 'cos I wasn't offered a dog tempting enough. lol.

It's like Lagos people have a big dog farm with the way they respond, especially from Ikorodu. smiley
Re: Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Lagosrabbit:

who is trying to crack a joke here? read slowly next time.

when you buy a bag of dog dry food to give a breeder, you save him the stress of going to buy one and a true breeder would be grateful. for example diamond food

so If I give u a bag of kibble to give your rabbit u no go dash me one or won't appreciate it?
Re: Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by anukulapo: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
chidichuddo:

when you buy a bag of dog dry food to give a breeder, you save him the stress of going to buy one and a true breeder would be grateful. for example diamond food

so If I give u a bag of kibble to give your rabbit u no go dash me one or won't appreciate it?
It's not working. I'm sure you got the message. Just let it slide.
You didn't have to crack any dry joke. It is a simple request. Even people wey no get money to drop dey get kind hearted NLders to gift them dogs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by Lagosrabbit: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
chidichuddo:

If u gimmi a bag of bella feed, i go invite you come chop rabbit on xmas day... Kibble?? I go bring chair for u, our two must chop dat kibble finish
Re: Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by Lagosrabbit: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
counta23:

Thanks for replying. I need not respond to him anymore then.

I got some offers but all from Lagos. Transporting the dog will shoot my budget over board so I can't take any.
I guess it's still 'cos I wasn't offered a dog tempting enough. lol.

It's like Lagos people have a big dog farm with the way they respond, especially from Ikorodu. smiley

Ikorodu breeds everything. Dats one of d few developing places in lagos wer land is still cheap, so enough room for farms n kennels
Re: Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2018
Lagosrabbit:

If u gimmi a bag of bella feed, i go invite you come chop rabbit on xmas day... Kibble?? I go bring chair for u, our two must chop dat kibble finish
grin
Lagosrabbit:

Re: Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2018
anukulapo:

It's not working. I'm sure you got the message. Just let it slide.
You didn't have to crack any dry joke. It is a simple request. Even people wey no get money to drop dey get kind hearted NLders to gift them dogs.

who is trying to crack a joke here? own a dog?

let me give you 8 cartons of pedigree(that is approximately what 20k can buy for now) can food and tell me if you won't appreciate it and if had puppies you might want to give one out.

as you said earlier , you too would have let it slide

you got no idea how giving a farmer or breeder food for his livestock makes him happy
Re: Dog Needed At Giveaway Price by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 05, 2018
counta23:
Anyone with a good dog at a give away price of 20k?

Abuja and neighboring states only please as I reside in Abuja.

Please, share what you have. I just want a nice dog.
Thanks.

mhd5757

Hello, if you can add just 10k on top, we have got a deal, then I give you my gsd/rott mixed adult bitch, she's only 1year of age, very loyal too and territorialiy vicious, not to mention she's very docile too, easy to control, she is not picky with food at all, she eats everything.
See! I swear!! You will not get a better deal, here is my no, whatsapp me: .0817 2710757.

(1) (Reply)

Female Slant Back GSD 9month / 4 Months Old Pure Breed German Shepard For Sale In Benin / Litter Announcement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.