Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos (49856 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by blesssingtime(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
What's the concept behind this pre-wedding pix
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by harizonal123(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
.Old cargos that won't respect their age

#Spitonthread

Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Ameeria: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
olaric:

So it's now a taboo for a non-youth to get married. You don't even know why the guy is marrying at this age, and you are here on Nairaland spewing thrash. Maybe the man had to agree to do a pre wedding shoot just to make the bride happy

You have to understand that the guy you quoted is a recluse. Don't bother with him at all...he spews rubbisssh 99% of the time. May God help us all grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by lawalosky(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:

Contine to see more photos below. Photo Credit: Osteen Jaycobz.

See More Lovely Photos Below.....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/nigerian-man-stares-at-his-partners-backside-in-their-pre-wedding-photos-html/

money speak..

if you no you no
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Hollamie007: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:

Contine to see more photos below. Photo Credit: Osteen Jaycobz.

See More Lovely Photos Below.....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/nigerian-man-stares-at-his-partners-backside-in-their-pre-wedding-photos-html/

All I see is Father and Daughter undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by speedyconnect3: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
see wife wey i supose marry
CAPSLOCKED:
IT SEEMS NIGERIAN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS CAN'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THE BACKSIDE STARE. SAME EMPTY FORMAT IN ROTATION, NOTHING NEW ANYWHERE AT ALL.

MY PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO DULL TO INITIATE OTHER CONCEPTS ASIDES LOOKING AT BUTTOCKS HELPLESSLY AND SMILING LIKE FOOLS.
see wife wey i supose marry

caps savagery
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Roadto2019: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind him
He will know when his own time comes to marry.
Then he will remember every foul words, he has typed on people's lives
Karma dey one place waiting calmly.
Don't take everything too serious. It was just a joke.
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Sike(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
This one beats me
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Roadto2019: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind him
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Hollamie007: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid.
It is sad when elders follow teens to play in the sand.
Why will an old man stoop so low as to partake in prewedding photo shoots?

Wait, is it even at old-age that the agbaya wants to marry this young girl? He'd become a pensioner before the lady even gets pregnant.

Some people just don't consider their future offsprings before they make their selfish decisions.

Exactly
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
maybe she couldn't find someone her age. when most niccas out there are useless, why won't she marry someone as old as her Father who probably treats her 10x better? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Ayoemrys(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]ok
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by victorian(f): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Roadto2019:

That's how joke joke, dey enter real life matter.

We all need to be careful on how we mock people. Our own dey one side, looking at us with one corner eye. Waiting akimbo.

That's just reality. I am just saying my own. I don't know the couple from Adams.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Hollamie007: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
computergeek:
The man looks happy, the girl looks happy, that's all that matters. Nigerians will never stop being judgemental and quick-to-assume.
The girl may be from a very rich home and is not after money. Love has no boundaries.

Looks can be deceptive undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
[s]maybe she couldn't find someone her age. when most niccas out there are useless, why won't she marry someone as old as her Father who probably treats her 10x better? [/s] undecided
smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by SirLakes: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
And some people say Don jazzy Old

Hahaha... grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Roadto2019: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind him
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by kushercain: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
FTjnr:
good man!

at least, he's staring at his 'property'.

but when an fcmb-ruined bastard like bigshoe880 stares at anything, he sees a dirty and isolated environment.

O boy shocked
You really mean this guy o
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by BigShoe880: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
kushercain:

O boy shocked
E dey pain am say i cast am grin grin

That boy na tout for obiagu
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Roadto2019: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
victorian:

That's how joke joke, dey enter real life matter.

We all need to be careful on how we mock people. Our own dey one side, looking at us with one corner eye. Waiting akimbo.

That's just reality. I am just saying my own. I don't know the couple from Adams.
True but the guy jokes like that. You should know him if you aren't new to Nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by FTjnr(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
kushercain:

O boy shocked

na him start am. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
computergeek:
The man looks happy, the girl looks happy, that's all that matters. Nigerians will never stop being judgemental and quick-to-assume.
The girl may be from a very rich home and is not after money. Love has no boundaries.
Love ke? Yea right! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by FTjnr(m): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
BigShoe880:

E dey pain am say i cast am grin grin

That boy na tout for obiagu

see the dirty environment wey you and your dey live.

and God forbid that i come from the same state with you. grin

Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
SilentWisper:
smiley
why did you cross out my post and why are you smiling?
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by hokafor(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Even you Brutus.this old man respect your old age
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Is it true that the man is smiling like otuoke goat??
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by victorian(f): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Roadto2019:

True but the guy jokes like that. You should know him if you aren't new to Nairaland.

I know him. He's a Don and has PHD in all forms of mocking people's lives and misfortunes.

My spirit just said I should say it. If he likes let him continue, if he likes let him change. It sounds funny and pleasing to the eyes of people when we read stuffs he types without second thought. We laugh hard and shake our heads in excitement.

Anyways what do I know?

It's all joke.
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Dshocker(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
computergeek:

Can you please close your mouth?
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Please shut up and enjoy the joke
Joke? Negative comments on peoples pre Wedding Pix is a Joke to u, ever Considered if they are reading all these?
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by frozen70(f): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
The story isn't complete

Is this old man getting married for the first time ?
Re: Nigerian Man Stares At His Partner’s Backside In Their Pre-wedding Photos by REUB2: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
love is blind ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.