Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Be Careful With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful With A Married Woman (1025 Views)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful With A Married Woman by Emotionless100: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
That is how Rochas will be looking for trouble. What's his leg doing near Oshomole's foreign investment
Honestly, I don't like nonsense.

1 Share

Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by kudsweet(f): 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Who no like onye ocha grin
Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin MariaLavina,highqueen and oyindidi come an see Rochas tapping current from oshiomole's wifecheesy. No wonder oshio baba get wahala with rochascheesy.
Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
grin Maria Lavina,high Queen and oy in did I come an see Rochas tapping current from oshiomole's wifecheesy. No wonder oshio baba get wahala with rochascheesy.
A man wants what he wants nah. grin grin
Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by Blackfire(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Now I know why oshiomole opposes rochas
Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by Learnstuffs: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Rochas is tapping serious current here
Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by IamD18: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
grin MariaLavin, high.queen and oyin.didi come an see Rochas tapping current from oshiomole's wifecheesy. No wonder oshio baba get wahala with rochascheesy.

You should have added a lady to your list, but because you've tested her kpekus, you stopped giving a fvck about her.

You my nigga is a great fvckboi.

3 Likes

Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by highqueen(f): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
grin MariaLavina,highqueen and oyindidi come an see Rochas tapping current from oshiomole's wifecheesy. No wonder oshio baba get wahala with rochascheesy.
Who no no say rochas like women, I saw many things when I took part in one of the contracts he awarded years back.
Lol, he even has one fine lady as an assistant whenever he's making long distant journey. grin
Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

You should have added a lady to your list, but because you've tested her kpekus, you stopped giving a fvck about her.

You my nigga is a great fvckboi.
hm i dont know wat u talking about oocheesy
Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Blackfire:
Now I know why oshiomole opposes rochas
iyam tellin ucheesy..its so glaringcheesy.
Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by IamD18: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
lefulefu:
hm i dont know wat u talking about oocheesy
grin cheesy

Re: Be Careful With A Married Woman by kazyhm(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Will Airforce1 Ever Make It In The Music Industry? / Nigerian Activist, Edafe Okporo Celebrates One Year Anniversary With His Gay Par / Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.