₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,254,747 members, 4,935,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 02:00 PM

Before You Come To Ireland!!! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (10712 Views)

Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos / The Road To Ireland / Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by GrasstoGrace: 6:15pm On May 10
My email is ikennaokafor14@gmail.com..
Fone number, 08088825030...
Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by ceysaga(f): 11:48pm On May 10
hahaaaa. soo funny. poo hole people

henryhemon:

I had an experience with a canadian and American organisation, they were impressed with my CV and practically pleading with me to come work with them n wanted a chat with me and when I told them I was in Nigeria, you need to see the regret mail they american sent, the canadian was a little humane advising I find my way to canada.
Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by wildikeman(m): 1:38pm On May 15
SO IN OTHER WORDS, THERE'S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT IRELAND AND ITS NOT WORTH GOING... NOTED!
Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by wildikeman(m): 2:06pm On May 15
claremont:

The solution is simple. Work a few years in the unskilled job (we all did it), save as much as you can, and then go back to school and study a course that gets you into a professional occupation e.g medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, engineering. I would advise a new immigrant to look for the top 10 occupations in whatever country you are, and go back to school to get the qualifications needed for those roles.

Racism and discrimination has been existing for years and will continue to exist, it shouldn't be an excuse for an immigrant not to aspire to be the best. I'm yet to see a company hire an unskilled white man over a black doctor, or black pharmacist or black nurse. The racism that an unskilled black man experiences is quite different from that of a highly skilled middle class black man. The highly skilled black man will go home and wipe his tears with his crisp $£ at the end of every month.
very useful advice.. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by wildikeman(m): 2:07pm On May 15
Mcowubaba:

My intension wasn't to necessarily deter anyone from emigrating to Ireland, just wanted to give people a little insight about life in Ireland for an African immigrant.
The reality!!

we already know all these na. You just sounded so negative. I'm leaving africa, nit because of greener pastures. I don't like the lifestyle of Nigerians and their fellow africans. The African culture is so unacceptable and unappealing to me. Since i started taking cognisance of life. Maybe its how i was built. Reasons for leaving is simply to have a different life and start living. Too bad they will hate me over therr because i am black. So should i aay that I'm trapped. Its even too late to leave. I'm already in my early 30s...

1 Like

Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by Haleemat90: 2:23pm On May 15
@Claremont @claremont
Thanks so much for the advice �...

Please my question is my Appeal for (family visit Visa ) has been with Dublin Visa office about 7-months now with no status update from them and we’ve tried all possible means to Email them( with all the email and links provided to get in-touch with them ) . But still no respond.

So now we thinking of re-applying for another Application by end of the Month . So I hope that won’t affect the Appeal process been delayed from them ??

Thanks .
Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by Mcowubaba: 7:25am On May 16
wildikeman:

we already know all these na. You just sounded so negative. I'm leaving africa, nit because of greener pastures. I don't like the lifestyle of Nigerians and their fellow africans. The African culture is so unacceptable and unappealing to me. Since i started taking cognisance of life. Maybe its how i was built. Reasons for leaving is simply to have a different life and start living. Too bad they will hate me over therr because i am black. So should i aay that I'm trapped. Its even too late to leave. I'm already in my early 30s...
Dude who told you not leave, what you on about, rolling up on me talking poo.
Niigga do you, I just wrote a piece for concerned people to be advised.

1 Like

Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by wildikeman(m): 7:50am On May 16
Mcowubaba:

Dude who told you not leave, what you on about, rolling up on me talking poo.
Niigga do you, I just wrote a piece for concerned people to be advised.

You don't get it.. I'm very much concerned. Based on wetin u fon write, i have given up ever leaving and accepted my fate here in thid shite.hole
Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by wildikeman(m): 8:48am On May 16
henryhemon:

I had an experience with a canadian and American organisation, they were impressed with my CV and practically pleading with me to come work with them n wanted a chat with me and when I told them I was in Nigeria, you need to see the regret mail they american sent, the canadian was a little humane advising I find my way to canada.
same thing with me o.
Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by wildikeman(m): 9:25am On May 16
pristine88:

brotherly you are 100% right and i am in ireland...i school in griffith and i can tell you..there isn't a single black staff in my school..academic or non academic...they ill use micro/macro aggression to frustrate you to the extent you might need therapy

And for those thinking they will come to Ireland and marry hahahahahahahahahaahh.....shocker of life, their women dont rate you one bit..i have been around the world a bit nd i can say Ireland is a pre historic shithole

What are you still doing there.. That is if you are still in the west?
Re: Before You Come To Ireland!!! by wildikeman(m): 2:04pm On May 16
oluayebenz:
I'm tired of those people than will come online to attack when they have nothing to offer.
I believe we need people who have something to offer on this thread.

If u think it's exaggeration why cant u just proof him wrong?

As for me I only attack with proof
'prove'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arik Air Stewardess Jailed For Cocaine Smuggling / I Won The Visa Lottery: Now I Need A Job / Lets Talk Oman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.