Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,284 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:37 PM

Love Triangle 1 - The Storm - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Triangle 1 - The Storm (3655 Views)

The Reborn Mate: A Paranormal Love-triangle / Love Triangle / Gods And Legends. Episode 1. The Tale Of Ajala The Mortal That Became A God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by Mavikolo2020: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2018
No update yet
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by KunleAJ(m): 12:35am On Nov 22, 2018
Sorry Guys. I will post a lengthy update this morning
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by KunleAJ(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2018
dimssy:
Nice one OP... You already have our attention, hope you will be consistent manh
I'll try
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by KunleAJ(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Love Triangle 1 - The Storm

Episode 3
LightQueen
Mavikolo2020
Ann2012
souloho19
Izzykeys051
Asemark
GeorgeStark
Silver1996
MhisTahrah
genius43
queenitee
Hantonia
dimssy

There was magic in the air, Tumi's class was enchanted. Someone had casted a beautiful spell and along with it came a beauty. It wasn't evil.. no, far from it. She had a name, yes.. Angel.

She was Radiant, brilliant and beautiful, the sparkle in her eyes made the boys want to do her every bidding. They crowded around her wanting to make an impact, showing they were there for her to talk, to make friends with, to ask questions. Her calmness around these people who she barely knew seemed to beckon on them.

As all 'first day of resumption goes , work is always minimal and Grace Hills was no different. The students had more time to themselves catching up and gisting about the holidays ,the friends they made, things they did and places they went.

Tumi and Angel bonded immediately, cracking jokes, teasing other students together and all, it gave the day a brighter feel to it.

Angel had gone round to introduce herself , getting to know her classmates and making friends.

Fola called Tumi several times, poking him with her pen , wanting to strike up a conversation with him but he was in the "Angel Glow" just like everyone else, barely giving her his attention. She was pissed at him but couldn't say anything.

Charles moved to Fola's table and sat on her desk. He already hatched a plan in his head. He was going to torment her with words, make her hate Tumi and Angel winning her over in the process.

"You don't seem happy today Fola, is something the matter?" Charles asked studying her face wanting to know her reaction.

She bit her lips and looked up, flashing him a smile. "I am okay, just a little under the weather, i think"

"Let me help you to the infirmary, you really shouldn't fall ill on the first day of resumption. i am the classrep and it is my responsibility to take care of everyone here"

She never saw Charles as a freak because he was always nice to her , going all out just to make sure she was okay in class. Her thought wandered to his looks, she had to give it to him the guy had the looks but she never had it in her to date him, maybe because Tumi was always around and she already thought him hers.

Her eyes found their way back to Tumi again, "Damn!". Angel said something to him and he laughed hard. "DAMN!" she cursed again, her voice barely a whisper.

Her expression went sour but she held back the tears, he had promised to take her out but something told her it wont work as planned. She stood up.

"I really need to use the rest room, thanks for checking up on me Charles, you really care"

"Its nothing, if you need anything just tell me i will try my best to help" there was sincerity it

"thanks" she said and made her way to the door, disappearing from view.

Charles smiled, the way she bit her lips when talking worked his insides making him feel all mushy, he felt good, his first day of resumption was going well. is it an omen? he thought to himself, "i will get you Fola, You wait and see, time will really break you further as long as Angel is here and you will be mine!"

Laughter rose in his throath but he quelled it chucking silently.

Tumi saw Fola leaving the class and he remembered that he hadn't really paid her any attention since Angel came, he felt sorry.

He faced Angel
"Tell me about your self Angel, you don't seem to be from around here" Tumi said, he wanted to know everything about her.

"Well, Mr Tumi, what do you want to know? If you want I can start from the beginning of my life. come to think of it and wouldn't that be interesting"

They laughed

"oh Angel, I know almost nothing about you but I have the feeling you want to tell me as much as I want to hear. Am I wrong?" he said, searching her eyes for signs.

"and I have a feeling we will be very good friends Tumi. since we have close to an hour before break, sit tight and let me blow your mind"

"I am Angel" she smiled and continued

"I was birthed by a lovely couple 16 years ago in Kansas, US. My parents wanted me to be a citizen of the country so they had to traveled there for my birth. We were there for 8 months, my parents had a fight cuz dad cheated on mum with a white woman. Mum couldn't take it so she told him not to ever come close to us. She was hurt, she came back to Nigeria and started this school. We were happy according to her but she still loved my dad, it was one of the the reasons she never opted for a divorce "

" Dad was sorry and he wanted us back but mum was stubborn, she held herself back until she could no longer stay away because of her love for him. She forgave him when I 5 years old and he came back to the country "

"They were apart for 4 years and 4 months but she still forgave him? He is a lucky man, she must really love him" Tumi said.

"She did and still does." Angel said holding her pain.

"If you don't want to continue I understand"

"Don't be silly Tumi, it's just that I am quite emotional"

"He stayed with us for 5 years and we were really happy. I attended this school during the period they were together. Mum got a maid to assist in the house because she was very busy with this school and dad fell again, this time to the arms of the maid."

"When mum found out she broke down completely, I was just 10 but I could see the pain in her eyes. She never told me anything, she was hurt because she still loved him and he had cheated on her a second time."

"We left dad again on my 10th birthday, she left him a note and handed the affairs of the School to the principal. We went to her parent's in Port Harcourt. Dad came to the house several times but was not allowed to see either of us. Mum being an industrious woman started a saloon and it was successful "

" She cried herself to sleep every day and I knew she was only struggling to hold it back, I finally summoned up courage and asked her questions.... "

Angel was sniffing holding back the tears, she was obviously sad but no anger showed on her face.

Tumi concluded that she didn't hate her dad. He felt sorry for her.

" I am so sorry, you must have passed through a lot "

" Mum told me everything and I felt sorry for her but what amazed me was that she kept telling me not to hate dad that it wasn't his fault. I was just 11 but I understood. Dad didn't stop coming to apologize, but mum did not give him audience"

"Last year dad came to the mart and went to his knees in front of everyone, begging mum to come back, it was the last straw, she couldn't hold back anymore. We are together again and I think dad will keep his promises, I hope so, I pray so."

"We came back to Lagos 2 weeks ago and found out dad had been managing mum's school, he had my name in the list of students right from SS1 and he had kept it up hoping we would come back."

"He was so remorseful and I had to forgive him, I trust him now. He loves mum and I so I don't think he will ever cheat on us again"

Tumi was amazed, he now saw Angel in a new light.

"Wow!" he said "you really tried, I don't think I can measure your mum's love for your dad, she is a good person"

Angel cleaned her face and got her good mood back. "I know right, I wish I can just find someone to love me like that, i will be so happy"

"I am here" Tumi said

Tumi couldn't speak, he didn't know what came over him, the words just spilled out without before he could think. He was expecting a frown, a slap or something else but Angel surprised him.

She smiled, her face glowing, her eyes were focused on him. "Oh Tumi, I know you are, believe me. I know"

"erm.. I.. Erm"

Angel laughed heartily, "hey, calm down. It's nothing. Break is in 5 minutes" she said looking at her wristwatch "I'm buying and don't you dare refuse"

He also laughed, feeling less awkward. "Deal! And I will tell you about myself too!"

They were happy, it was the beginning of love, beginning of troubles and the beginning of pain.

Fola had spent several minutes in the restroom crying her eyes out, there was no one she could speak to, they wouldn't understand except her cousins.

She washed her face, cleaned up and exited the restroom. Her entry to the class was not noticed by the duo and she heard what Tumi had said but she was numb. The pain wasn't Pronounced anymore because she had decided to do all she could, her mind was made, she would call the twins, her cousins and ask for advice. Oh! She would wait, and bid her time. No one would see her coming

To Be Continued...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by Izzykeys051(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Thanks kunleAJ, following...

Keep the update coming.
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by genius43(m): 1:54am On Nov 24, 2018
Nice Job OP
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by Mavikolo2020: 7:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Tnks for the update
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by jesvic91(m): 8:06am On Nov 24, 2018
Nice story OP..please be consistent with the update !!
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by KunleAJ(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2018
jesvic91:
Nice story OP..please be consistent with the update !!

I will post another episode tomorrow

jesvic91
Mavikolo2020
Izzykeys051
genius43

1 Like

Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by Silver1996(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tnks for the update
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by jesvic91(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2018
KunleAJ:

I will post another episode tomorrow
jesvic91 Mavikolo2020 Izzykeys051 genius43

okay ..following like kilode
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2018
Thanks for the mention and update
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by queenitee(f): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Fola ah
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by Deckline(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Stories like these make me sick!

As in,this looks so unrealistic and predictable. How can Tunmi and Angel become so close in less than 30min of introduction? Why was it not Damien who struck the convo with Angel based on the fact he sacrificed his seat for her? Why was it Tunmi?

Come to think of it,writers on this forum with the way they describe a female character makes me wanna puke! Must she always look like "an angel"? Its the same description i keep reading in NL stories!why must all the stories on nairaland be about Love,jealousy,Love,fight,happy ending!!

I already know whats gonna happen in the latter part of the story.

Tunmi and Angel would start dating,Fola would be the antagonist but will later be dissappointed shaa.

At the end,Tunmi and Angel would be together.So easily predictable!

Btw- You read love stories like this on every literature forum. It must be a secondary school setting or a university! God! When will you guys just step up

3 Likes

Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by Gerardo88: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
Am gonna follow this story, no retreat, no surrender... more updates pls

1 Like

Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by skubido(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2018
Following

1 Like

Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by Blackween(f): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
KunleAJ it has been a while hope all is good we are waiting for update oo

1 Like

Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by KunleAJ(m): 10:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Deckline:
Stories like these make me sick!

As in,this looks so unrealistic and predictable. How can Tunmi and Angel become so close in less than 30min of introduction? Why was it not Damien who struck the convo with Angel based on the fact he sacrificed his seat for her? Why was it Tunmi?

Come to think of it,writers on this forum with the way they describe a female character makes me wanna puke! Must she always look like "an angel"? Its the same description i keep reading in NL stories!why must all the stories on nairaland be about Love,jealousy,Love,fight,happy ending!!

I already know whats gonna happen in the latter part of the story.

Tunmi and Angel would start dating,Fola would be the antagonist but will later be dissappointed shaa.

At the end,Tunmi and Angel would be together.So easily predictable!

Btw- You read love stories like this on every literature forum. It must be a secondary school setting or a university! God! When will you guys just step up

I understand you to the core but there is one thing you should understand, a writer is the only one who knows the outline of the story.

Damien moved to the ghost seat which placed Angel close to Tumi.

In terms of being unrealistic, I'd say maybe, but Fola already saw Tumi as her own and you should note that I mentioned that she behaves like a mother hen, not letting other girls close to him.

She felt humbled by Angel's beauty, which seems to be one of the things I forgot to add. She saw angel as way above her on the ladder.

I have to admit, you will make a good writer.

As Concerns where the story is going, it will be a twist that even you will be surprised, do well to follow up with me and chip in more to make the story better.

Thank You..
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by KunleAJ(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Blackween:
KunleAJ it has been a while hope all is good
we are waiting for update oo

Thank you for checking up on me.

we lost someone and I had to travel, too much to do with very little time to write.

I will post an update today unfailingly.

Thank you for staying with me, I really appreciate it.
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by Ann2012(f): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2018
KunleAJ:

we lost someone and I had to travel, too much to do with very little time to write.

My condolences
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by skubido(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
KunleAJ:

Sorry for the lost.
Re: Love Triangle 1 - The Storm by Blackween(f): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
KunleAJ:

sorry for the loss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel / Short Story- Sexcapades Of A Science Student / List Of All Local And International Literary Contests For 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.