Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual (77813 Views)

EFCC Nabs Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja. Recover Car, Laptops, Phones (Photo) / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Antipob777(f): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nigerian Police and their lack of professionalism...until the individual is charged to court they are innocent until proven beyond every reasonable doubt.

Even if they were caught inflagrante delicto e still no matter, how do you think the EFCC loses most of their high profile cases to technicalities?

How can you write this trash here, I swear they will soon use you for rituals so you can join your ancestors in beyond.
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Say no to crime
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by bujebudanu1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cindy08:
God dammm it I jux see one clip today where maggots dey come out for one lady something swollen yes I call am something cos I no corrupt like oda nairalanders weh dey call am kpekus or d oda one

You just did.

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Rickylambert: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Dollanation: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Itzurboi:
You won't see them gather... To close leg for most 9ja ladies hard pass camel going through needle hole... You better take selfie and discharge.
Hahahhhahahah
Am sure there r still ladies dat r legit hustlers out there.
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by thorpido(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
This yahoo yahoo thing is spreading so fast.
Lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by BruncleZuma: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Antipob777:

How can you write this trash here, I swear they will soon use you for rituals so you can join your ancestors in beyond.
For you to even believe that such a thing as "money rituals" exists shows the limits of your education.

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by tkshittu1: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Please how much is galvanized sheet metal price. Is very urgent
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Itzurboi(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dollanation:

Hahahhhahahah
Am sure there r still ladies dat r legit hustlers out there.
Sure... kudos to the FEW female legit hustlers out there, God bless them and crown their effort with success.
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
You people should learn to think with your head, so many emotional people around here.

If someone gives you water in a Calabash he/she automatically becomes a ritualist?

This is the very reason why we are backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Jman06(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
What's the crime in giving water to a lady in a pot to drink??

If I were a lawyer in this case, the police would end up paying for arresting innocent men in the name of "yahoo boys".

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by StPete: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
FTjnr:
and one bastard called bigshoe880 has been contemplating using his own mom for rituals.

enugu rangers sha.

Haba, do you always take online beef this serious?
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Dollanation: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Itzurboi:
Sure... kudos to the FEW female legit hustlers out there, God bless them and crown their effort with success.
Amen and Amen dear
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Itzurboi(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72852862:

Hahahaha cheesy grin
Bros, no be lie nah... they think people wey dey hustle against all negative odd no sabi shortcut... Ask them to come do sale rep for our company (Manna-BBQGrill kitch), dem go start complain sey how much dey involve.

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Datdeltagirl(f): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dollanation:
Abeg shout out to all the girls that don't have to follow yahoo boys to pay our bails.
If you know you hustle with your legs closed let's gather here for a selfie plssss
let me take a selfie with you. Snap
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Dollanation: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
let me take a selfie with you. Snap
Piaaaaaaaaam
I dn snap dear
We rock �
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cindy08:
God dammm it I jux see one clip today where maggots dey come out for one lady something swollen yes I call am something cos I no corrupt like oda nairalanders weh dey call am kpekus or d oda one

Old video. The doctor forgot some baby tissue inside woman that just gave birth and it got eaten by maggot. She's fine now though.

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by olajazz(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Let me get this straight....

Yahoo is Yahoo and Ritual is Ritual..
Stop saying yahoo plus....
Just simply say Ritualist...
Make una nor Dy use Yahoo cover eye again wea God nor kill una undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Itzurboi:
Bros, no be lie nah... they think people wey dey hustle against all negative odd no sabi shortcut... Ask them to come do sale rep for our company (Manna-BBQGrill kitch), dem go start complain sey how much dey involve.
Lol cheesy wink, you are very very right with that bro.
Many girls are only looking for ready-made men.
Thumbs up to the hard-working ladies out there.
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by MrPaul2: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72852468:
GIRLS PLS BECAREFUL with the kind of guys you hand out with........
The police Boss gave the suspects’ names as T. T, 35, I E, 34, and D S 35.........just take a look at their ages , these are men and not boys, people enough to be fathers of children still looking up to money rituals.
It's so sad.

............ ................. ................. ................. ....................

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM,
Rituals and Fraud happen all over the country.
You should be talking about the devilish act, not attacking a set of people and try to make yourself feel cool with that.
Again, SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.

God bless you jare, too much sense non go kill you. I think he forgot to look at the three name properly. I can see two tribal names there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Jayslicky: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
When guys their age are reaching great height in politics, tech etc.These ones are planning to use a human for money making, am so ashamed to share same country with such stupid people.
Can't our youths be like Mark zuckerberg, President macron, Dustin mostovitz or are these people superhumans.

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by sharpwriter(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Pavore9:
If they had succeeded, they would have posted motivational speeches attributing it to God while many would be "tapping into their blessings'!

Speech quotes like Keep your focus, and yu will make it. Do what you like doing well. Oluwa is involved cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Mad people cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Kharol1234: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cindy08:
lol wetin cum b kpekus? As u no wan cal d sumtin name...

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Sleekfun: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Free the innocent boys , arrest the gold digger girls , arrest our corrupt leaders and let our country grow .

Meanwhile : Is there writing " Ritual Pot " on the body of the pot they are serving the girls to drink water . Oga police ...this one no be case ooo. Do the right thing .. Gbam .
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Hoodbilonia: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
xmas is here
i fey find free 2m take flex xmas
af seen 1m
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
They should start thanking God, if not they would have been history by now, I hope they have learnt their lesson, next time, they won't follow anyhow person.
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by anigold(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
stupid girls date yahoo boys.when a guy wants easy money that's what happens
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Nathan2016: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
Oh God, ritualist ,not yahoo

Many bloggers dont even know what the word yahoo mean or where yahoo boys come from.

Any ritualist na yahoo boy

3 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
amerlino:
your IQ is poorly developed. It's not everything that you bring tribalism into. Think with your brain bro

He pain this guy well grin grin

Is there any energised transformer around your neighbourhood? Please do the needful quickly as possible
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72852468:
GIRLS PLS BECAREFUL with the kind of guys you hand out with........
The police Boss gave the suspects’ names as T. T, 35, I E, 34, and D S 35.........just take a look at their ages , these are men and not boys, people enough to be fathers of children with a dignify job.
It's so sad.

............ ................. ................. ................. ....................

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM,
Rituals and Fraud happen all over the country.
You should be talking about the devilish act, not attacking a set of people and try to make yourself feel cool with that.
Again, SAY NO TO TRIBALISM.

I realised you are only pained because they are members of the idi0tic people of Biafrauud

When they are other tribe you don't say know to tribalism

Flatronns are fraudsters grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic / 16 Year Old Boy Robs, Rapes 52-Year-Old Woman In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.