Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) (52672 Views)

NOUN Student Denied Access Into Exam Hall Over Indecent Dressing (pics/video) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by universaltv: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Different types of students you will meet in an Exam hall

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/different-types-of-students-you-will-meet-in-an-exam-hall-meme-collection/

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by universaltv: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by universaltv: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2018

10 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by GistersNG: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
sad
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by universaltv: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2018

11 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Tamarapetty(f): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by JasonScoolari: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Oh my God!!! This is so "Funny".

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy the ones that do as if they are writing but they are drawing cows. Na joke o.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by jabor4Naija(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy nice combo there

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by yeyeboi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
I rest my case here
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by bibiking7(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by YoungLionken(m): 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yanbaba is very good at what He does

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by TheOdd1sOut: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
In an exam hall,
Alex has copied no 1,2,3 and 4 from Ade in an "Answer five only" exam paper.

Alex:- please just show me number 7. Its the only one remaining. Ade please.....

Ade:-

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by doskie(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
loool
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by nnemmpi(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Funny

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by oluxy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol.....
You nail it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by bigtt76(f): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
The ones that will ask if they should write down the questions first before answering grin

6 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by TissuePaper: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Ganiz(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
THISISNIGERIA
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Learnstuffs: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
My friend used to be a veteran in expo. He draws out formation and tactics before every exam. He be like "You stay at the edge, I will be in the middle just behind Ugo (the intelligent one)

16 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Uglymind: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wow angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by sophiathefirst: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by djslimprick(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
me I dey num.9.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by backnbeta(f): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Flattino(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
In an exam hall,
Alex has copied no 1,2,3 and 4 from Ade in an "Answer five only" exam paper.

Alex:- please just show me number 7. Its the only one remaining. Ade please.....

Ade:-

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Adesouth(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
if not that I'd experience no 12.....this stuff for funny

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by makinson2865: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
The ones who think they can use the name of God to bribe marker

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by ipobarethieves: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
angry the evil/snitches ones that will report u to oga for downloading Odu and on 2nd day the oga go com tanda in front/sidon beside u or kuku carry u go front..And those dundee ones,no mata how u open d book for dem,they'll still ask u wetin u write.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities / The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.