Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family (1076 Views)

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. / A Nairalander Prewedding Pix. I Just Had To Create Another Moniker For This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family by Alepa(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Family
Re: Family by NwaAmaikpe: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:
My mum is a narcissistic arrogant, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding person. With a very unreasonable sense of entitlement.

I wish I could exanciate . But it’s a long long story. There’s no way I can summarise it .
shocked

This explains your unflinching loyalty to the dullard Buhari.

Growing up under your narcissistic mom tweaked your psychological makeup and now you've become an irredeemable masochist.

Because you are suffering under your mom, you feel it is okay for Nigerians to suffer under Buhari.
Just because you want others to feel what you feel.

Ogbeni, you are on a long thing.
Mothers are one of the few things we can't choose in life.
It's sad God gave you the worst.
Stick to her like that, appreciate and tolerate her while still praying that her time here on earth will be short.

But I'd be truthful,
If I had a son who supported Buhari, I'd question his mental health and treat him the same way your mom is treating you.

God's grace.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family by Greatzeus(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Calm down, Parents have their own yes,but all they do is only to make sure your life turns out well and better than theirs.
You have listed all the " narcissistic attitude" of your mom,but didn't mention one of yours. I guess you are that perfect son lol
Re: Family by Alepa(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This explains your unflinching loyalty to the dullard Buhari.

Growing up under your narcissistic mom tweaked your psychological makeup and now you've become an irredeemable masochist.

Because you are suffering under your mom, you feel it is okay for Nigerians to suffer under Buhari.
Just because you want others to feel what you feel.

Ogbeni, you are on a long thing.
Mothers are one of the few things we can't choose in life.
It's sad God gave you the worst.
Stick to her like that, appreciate and tolerate her while still praying that her time here on earth will be short.

But I'd be truthful,
If I had a son who supported Buhari, I'd question his mental health and treat him the same way your mom is treating you.

God's grace.
So much stupidity in one post .
I’m not responsible for your misery in life dude .
I built my own house . . Nigga everybody is not like you that is “living under your mum”
You have never bought a single block or a bag of cement in your life and you’re here crying your eyes out.
Stupidity flows in your blood .
This place is the family section and not politics section.
I will vote for buhari next year and there’s nothing you can do about it . You can only wail and cry online .
I see other pdp miscreants wailing on my thread already too .
I hope Lalasticlala and other moderators remove your stupid and derailing posts.

3 Likes

Re: Family by Ranchhoddas: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ever heard the term "matricide"?
Just asking
Re: Family by servercodes001: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:
My mum is a narcissistic arrogant, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding person. With a very unreasonable sense of entitlement.

I wish I could exanciate . But it’s a long long story. There’s no way I can summarise it .
Honestly you shouldn't speak of such evil about your mother here. Keep praying for her, endure, bare with her, it's time, no matter how you hate her she's one of the best things you've had. And once she dies there'll be a time you'll miss her so much
I'm telling you from experience
Re: Family by Alepa(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Greatzeus:
Calm down, Parents have their own yes,but all they do is only to make sure your life turns out well and better than theirs.
You have listed all the " narcissistic attitude" of your mom,but didn't mention one of yours. I guess you are that perfect son lol
Lol. Thanks for your kind words .
But this woman is so annoying. You have no idea how patient I’ve been and how manipulative and demanding this woman is . She and my Late dad separated many years ago because of her infidelity. Dad took in another woman and that new woman gave birth to two kids . Fast forward to a few years ago after my dad’s demise .
that’s when her nonsense all started . You have no idea how patient I’ve been with her . Man! I pray you don’t experience this shit_ I’m going through .
And my siblings are complaining to me about her too cos I’m the Elder . I’m trying so much to restrain myself from doing what I have in mind .
Re: Family by thorpido(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Op,how was your mom growing up?What role did she play in raising you up?
If you say she is entitled, what demands is she making of you.
Re: Family by thorpido(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dp
Re: Family by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Na wa.
Only afonja can insult dia mama.
2moro dey wil kill ha for richual n do owambe.
Later dey will shout Sai Baba.

Op pls r u a yoloba Muslim?

6 Likes

Re: Family by thorpido(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:

But this woman is so annoying. You have no idea how patient I’ve been and how manipulative and demanding this woman is . She and my Late dad separated many years ago because of her infidelity. Dad took in another woman and that new woman gave birth to two kids . Fast forward to a few years ago after my dad’s demise .
that’s when her nonsense all started . You have no idea how patient I’ve been with her . Man! I pray you don’t experience this shit_ I’m going through .
And my siblings are complaining to me about her too cos I’m the Elder . I’m trying so much to restrain myself from doing what I have in mind .
No kill her o.Prison no be better place o.

2 Likes

Re: Family by Alepa(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
OldBeer:
Op if you want advice, go to reddit.
They have a forum dedicated to people with narcissistic parents. You are sure to gain sane advice from reasonable minds.

Otherwise, you can listen to brain-dead talk from people here who only know how to endure and pray.
thank you!
Honestly! A look at the first few comment has confirmed your assertion . Many brain dead people on here I swear . Especially those clowns that stalked me from the politics section to this section

2 Likes

Re: Family by Alepa(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
thorpido:
No kill her o.Prison no be better place o.
Ha cheesy kill ke? E never reach like that o
Re: Family by Alepa(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
servercodes001:

Honestly you shouldn't speak of such evil about your mother here. Keep praying for her, endure, bare with her, it's time, no matter how you hate her she's one of the best things you've had. And once she dies there'll be a time you'll miss her so much
I'm telling you from experience
I completely understand you . Thanks , Sir
Re: Family by Katier00(f): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:

tell us the story then we will be the judge
Re: Family by Alepa(m): 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Too many assholes on here .
Lmao
Re: Family by sisisioge: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Alepa:

You don't have to do a thing. Since you are no longer under her care, please ignore her totally. I have heard of some terrible mothers too. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Family by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Ever heard the term "matricide"?
Just asking

Re: Family by Ranchhoddas: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Katier00:
tell us the story then we will be the judge
You be Waje sister?
Re: Family by Katier00(f): 3:02am On Nov 11, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
You be Waje sister?
who is waje again
Re: Family by Ranchhoddas: 5:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Katier00:
who is waje again
Then you are not.
Re: Family by Alepa(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2018
sisisioge:

You don't have to do a thing. Since you are no longer under her care, please ignore her totally. I have heard of some terrible mothers too. It is well.
Thank you very much
Re: Family by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
Alepa:

So much stupidity in one post .
I’m not responsible for your misery in life dude .
I built my own house . . Nigga everybody is not like you that is “living under your mum”
You have never bought a single block or a bag of cement in your life and you’re here crying your eyes out.
Stupidity flows in your blood .
This place is the family section and not politics section.
I will vote for buhari next year and there’s nothing you can do about it . You can only wail and cry online .
I see other pdp miscreants wailing on my thread already too .
I hope Lalasticlala and other moderators remove your stupid and derailing posts.
cheesy cheesy grin grin O boy, you carry msc for bad mouth. Chai

Re: Family by Hadeyemi100: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
PERFECT TOUCH LAUNDRY AND DRYCLEANING

OUR SERVICES ARE ✳ NATIVE & CORPORATE WEARS: ✳ HOME/OFFICE DELIVERY ✳HOME SERVICE ✳FAMILY LAUNDRY PACKAGE ✳ STAINS REMOVAL ON CLOTHES ✳AFTER PARTY CLEANING ✳NEW HOME CLEANING
@perfect touch we want u to be classy clean
Lagos residents only

(1) (Reply)

Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / Advice For Family Moving To Niger State / 10 Dangers Of Premarital Sexual Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.