Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important (4357 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Ladies: Your Boyfriend’s Greatest Need Is To Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by goodnewscliff(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
At this point in life..... I see no reason y gals of nowadays should be adviced......jst let em live their life!!! grin grin.....if u have a sister,,, make sure u do all u can to keep her head straight!!!!! Look for a good gal if u wanna date.... Make ur money...look for things worth doing.........let people deal with their unreasonableness themselves.. .....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by dollytino4real(f): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i will rather make myself a billionaire first tho
that is selfish or selfrrice wat u make happen 4 others God will make happen 4u
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by flames007(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
kimbraa:
If I have the powers to make one a billionaire, then I should be able to extend it and make both billionaires.
for this i love you and the way u reason.
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by kiahrt: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Most of d ladies on this platform are single and probably having hard times in their relationship, so what kinda answer do u expect. Only happily married ladies and those in heartwarming relationship can go for their hubby.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Kingsteve(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
kiahrt:
Most of d ladies on this platform are single and probably having hard times in their relationship, so what kinda answer do u expect. Only happily married ladies and those in heartwarming relationship can go for their hubby.

You summed it up perfectly!
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
ClixMaster:
The reason for the question is based on assumption. Assuming you married a 'broke' man and someone gave you an opportunity to make either ur husband or brother a billionaire, you'll go for your brother? Don't take it too serious
even in the assumption, i cant marry a broke man

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
dollytino4real:
that is selfish or selfrrice wat u make happen 4 others God will make happen 4u
that is just small minded of you
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by SaltLight012: 12:06am On Nov 12, 2018
Eberechi24:
My husband, then we help my brother establish his business/ whatever he does

Wife material; 7000 yards
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by willyo(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i will choose myself, and if that isn't possible, my brother. i cant help a broke man sorry.

Meaning u don't have a plan of raising a family with him.
If u did have such plans, u would want the best for ur husband
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by SaltLight012: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Then she has helped to lift another woman and another creator of life. Wouldnt you like for that other woman to be your sister i will never allow my brother put another woman through pain and suffering because he cant build an empire for himself and his family. Drinks and congratulations are in order.

You don't sound normal. As an advice, make sure you see a psychologist to help you sort your emotional issues about men before you enter into marriage to avoid shooting yourself at the foot.

Besides I am not antagonizing you but only giving you healthy criticism because it's obvious your relationship with your dad is not ideal. (Not your fault, we live in a dysfunctional society)

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by carter009(m): 6:10am On Nov 12, 2018
Lol broke ass ugly b***h.
funmisticqueen:
even in the assumption, i cant marry a broke man
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2018
SaltLight012:

You don't sound normal. As an advice, make sure you see a psychologist to help you sort your emotional issues about men before you enter into marriage to avoid shooting yourself at the foot.

Besides I am not antagonizing you but only giving you healthy criticism because it's obvious your relationship with your dad is not ideal. (Not your fault, we live in a dysfunctional society)
i don't sound normal because i have standards and treat broke men the way they should be treated, because i do not settle to fight women, that is something men are used to and low class pple do . i thank you for the compliment and the healthy criticism, it means i am doing something right.

lol, i have always been a daddy's girl and he tells me to stay away fom broke men or he would chase them away for me . he is one of the people who taught me the game. God bless him cos we have each other's backs . i know psychiatry and psychology so i can treat myself.
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2018
willyo:

Meaning u don't have a plan of raising a family with him.
If u did have such plans, u would want the best for ur husband
like i said earlier, my husband wont need the money.
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i understood. perfectly cos you implied you are married to jesus
Ok
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by youngds: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Eberechi24:
God bless you jare
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Jagaban880: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i will choose myself, and if that isn't possible, my brother.

God bless u.....blood first..ojare cheesy
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Jagaban880: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
AryEmber:
I swear I don't have time for shitheads like your self. It's my brothers, my life. If you don't like it, ignore!

Correct babe.....blood first.. cheesy
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by cooluzi: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i will choose myself, and if that isn't possible, my brother. i cant help a broke man sorry.
who did this to you
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by cooluzi: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2018
Eberechi24:
correct babe
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by victorian(f): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
My brothers are dead.. So I will rather be the billionaire and give hubby a huge amount he needs for business or to build an empire. If he's wise, he can increase his business skills and grown into billions.

In this case, we will end up as both billionaires.

Woman like me, no dey forbid to become billionaire .
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Abortions: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
IF U Continue D WAY U ARE U May End up in A Ritualist's Pot Someday.
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Abortions: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
WinningEleven:
I will choose my brother without thinking twice. Husband that will leave me when things go a bit sour because he is power drunk
WHISH HUSBAND ARE U GAY
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Abortions: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2018
Eberechi24:
U N UR HUSBAND MUST B ENJOYIN WITH UR EXTRALARGE BOoOBS!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Abortions: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE A SMART WOMAN.
N U A FOOOL. SORRY
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Abortions: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
ClixMaster:
Not a 'malaria driven question'. But what if you chose your brother over your husband and that your brother got married and his wife turned his focus off his family? Don't tell me it's not possible, because some women are use to that. If i am your husband, walahi I am done with you oo!
D BRO WoULD SHARE THE billions AMONGst THE REST OF THE FAMILY. Think MuMU
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Abortions: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2018
AryEmber:
I swear I don't have time for shitheads like your self. It's my brothers, my life. If you don't like it, ignore!
OK UR 100% RIGHT BUH WHY MARRY SOmEONE U CAN't SUPPORT If U OPPORTUNED biii
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Alexaonfleek: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
I'll will first help my brother on the condition that he must help my husband.

I chose my brother first because he can't run away from me unlike my husband.
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abortions:
D BRO WoULD SHARE THE billions AMONGst THE REST OF THE FAMILY. Think MuMU
Nkita lachaa gi anya dia undecided
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Abortions: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2018
ClixMaster:
Nkita lachaa gi anya dia undecided
Lol ChinKo
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
WinningEleven:
I will choose my brother without thinking twice. Husband that will leave me when things go a bit sour because he is power drunk
are you a transgender or what....

your profile says male you are commenting as female
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by AryEmber(f): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2018
Abortions:
OK UR 100% RIGHT BUH WHY MARRY SOmEONE U CAN't SUPPORT If U OPPORTUNED biii
I can think of a million reasons. For sex, children, to please my maker, my mom, society.... And besides, this is my opinion for now. Maybe in the nearest future, I'll meet a guy who would catch a grenade for me.
Re: Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Here. Very Important by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2018
AryEmber:
I can think of a million reasons. For sex, children, to please my maker, my mom, society.... And besides, this is my opinion for now. Maybe in the nearest future, I'll meet a guy who would catch a grenade for me.
Babe I support you. Don't mind the people here crucifying you because of your opinion. Everything goes down to the history you people share.
for me, I pray I see someone that can do what my mum has done for me or else i can't love any lady more than her oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Husband-To-Be And His Military Wife / Never Seen Before Backside!! Naija Actresss Put All Her Backside On Display / Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman Twerks Up A Storm (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.