Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T (31877 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Bills Of Mother, Son Abandoned By Husband In Hospital (photos) / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023 / Governor Fayemi Pays Bills Of Victims Of FUOYE Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Babygiwa(f): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Breaking...

Iconic Mike Ejeagha endorses Gov. Ugwuanyi for second term

...Hails gov for good governance, security

... As gov pays medical bills for all discharged children in Parklane hospital whose parents could not pay.

The iconic high-life musician, Chief Mike Ejeagha has endorsed Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for a second term in office, for providing good governance and adequate security in the state.

The Ezeagu-born indigene of Enugu State, gave the endorsement when Gov. Ugwuanyi paid him a visit at his residence in Abakpa Nike, Enugu East Local Government Area.

Chief Ejeagha who expressed delight at the govenor's unscheduled visit to ascertain how he was faring, said he was highly impressed that the governor has transformed Enugu State for the better and also entrenched peace and security in the state, assuring him of his support for his re-election in 2019.

"Your Excellency, I m very happy the day I went to hospital at Ogwuagor, Ugwuoye by first bustop, I saw that the roads have been tarred. Thank you very much for the security in Enugu State. We can now go out at night and come back anytime without any fear of attack by men of the underworld. You have our support and God will continue to lead you", the lengendary high-life musican said.

Gov. Ugwuanyi in his remark, told the elder statesman that he had planned the visit earlier, stressing that he came to know how he was faring and see how the state government can assist him in his health and other needs as a revered indigene of the state.

The governor therefore, promised to be paying his medical bills and asked the family to refer his medical details to the state's teaching hospital, Parklane Enugu for adequate attention.

He thanked members of his family, especially the wife and daughter for taking care of him, and offered automatic employment to the daugther to enable her take care of her father, accordingly.

Gov. Ugwuanyi equally visited the Parklane hospital, Enugu, where he paid medical bills of all the children who had been discharged but their parents could not pay their bills. #amokelouis

http://revue.com.ng/enugu-governor-come-to-mike-ejeaghas-aid-pays-bills-for-everyone-in-hospital/

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Babygiwa(f): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
More

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
ugwuanyi is a scam

He is just playing to the gallery

The guy below might be right because ugwuanyi seems to know exactly how to press the mumu botton of people..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by tolugar: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Am seriously suspecting that this man is on Nairaland if possible a Mod

The peoples governor.

Always where you want him to be at the right time.

This man has a good listening ear.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by kid23(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thanks to Charles Ogbu

27 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
ugwuanyi is a scam
and Your Buhari is a yahoo lord

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
No folklore musician like this gentleman.

The likes of late osita osadebe and Oliver etc.

Anytime I wanna listen to Nigerian songs, I will play their songs to my delight.

22 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by awgumayor: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
One of my best musician, God will continue to keep you. I hope the governor will transform this rickety hospital to look like the one they always go to medical checkup abroad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by awgumayor: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
One of my best musician, God will continue to keep you. I hope the governor will transform this rickety hospital to look like the one they always go for medical checkup abroad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Kenekingisback: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good job but when will Tinubu and Ambode visit so many Lagosians who can not afford bills in the hospital embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Betakeshi: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin
Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Ojiofor: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
kid23:
Thanks to Charles Ogbu

Yes o,that youngman is too much.

30 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Babygiwa:
Breaking...

Iconic Mike Ejeagha endorses Gov. Ugwuanyi for second term

...Hails gov for good governance, security

... As gov pays medical bills for all discharged children in Parklane hospital whose parents could not pay.

The iconic high-life musician, Chief Mike Ejeagha has endorsed Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for a second term in office, for providing good governance and adequate security in the state.

The Ezeagu-born indigene of Enugu State, gave the endorsement when Gov. Ugwuanyi paid him a visit at his residence in Abakpa Nike, Enugu East Local Government Area.

Chief Ejeagha who expressed delight at the govenor's unscheduled visit to ascertain how he was faring, said he was highly impressed that the governor has transformed Enugu State for the better and also entrenched peace and security in the state, assuring him of his support for his re-election in 2019.

"Your Excellency, I m very happy the day I went to hospital at Ogwuagor, Ugwuoye by first bustop, I saw that the roads have been tarred. Thank you very much for the security in Enugu State. We can now go out at night and come back anytime without any fear of attack by men of the underworld. You have our support and God will continue to lead you", the lengendary high-life musican said.

Gov. Ugwuanyi in his remark, told the elder statesman that he had planned the visit earlier, stressing that he came to know how he was faring and see how the state government can assist him in his health and other needs as a revered indigene of the state.

The governor therefore, promised to be paying his medical bills and asked the family to refer his medical details to the state's teaching hospital, Parklane Enugu for adequate attention.

He thanked members of his family, especially the wife and daughter for taking care of him, and offered automatic employment to the daugther to enable her take care of her father, accordingly.

Gov. Ugwuanyi equally visited the Parklane hospital, Enugu, where he paid medical bills of all the children who had been discharged but their parents could not pay their bills. #amokelouis

http://revue.com.ng/enugu-governor-come-to-mike-ejeaghas-aid-pays-bills-for-everyone-in-hospital/
I desire to meet Mike Ejeagha. A maestro in iconic story music telling.
Akuko Mike Ejeagha

25 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by DemonicSoul: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Uwa ngbede ka mma

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by basilo101: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ejeagha? I didn't know he is still alive

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by NwaAmaikpe: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

Anyone who grew up in Enugu knows the saying.
''I ko akuko Mike Ejeagha''

042 obodo oma
Gburugburu onye ike.
Mike Ejeagha onye akuko ifo.
God bless Enugu state and everyone who has contributed to her great history.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by PearlStreet(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
This Enugu Governor is desperately seeking endorsements from everyone. He should stop constituting a disgrace and sit down. He would win in 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by lonelydora: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Whenever you see politicians behave this way, just know election is around the corner

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Emmafe(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Election is near

Check my signature for gadget deals

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by pacificman: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
nigerians are too dumb...ITS OUR MONEY AND NOT HIS

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by tzoracle: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
SCAM...
If not for that guys appeal on fb for support..
Enugu that was once very beautiful is nothing to write home about

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by buchai: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
and Your Buhari is a yahoo lord

his name is yahobuharize scam
Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Xander85: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
ugwuanyi is a scam

Well from the part of the gallery i'm sitting, i'm liking the performance! smiley

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by hugoboss36(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
ugwuanyi is a scam

...will you shut up..

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good man

1 Like

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by funshoquadri: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
And you just remember to do this few months to election

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by AkhereOkaka(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
ugwuanyi is a scam

Nigeria as a country is a joke, I'm baffled why people thank political office holders for doing what they where elected and sworn to the constitution to do Indeed there was a country, I believe is high time this contraption called Nigeria is balkanised and every region go their separate rate ways

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by Xander85: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
tolugar:
Am seriously suspecting that's this man is on Nairaland if possible a Mod

The peoples governor.

Always where you want him to be at the right time.

This man has a good listening ear.

If not him, then his new media aide. Just a day or two after we complained about Mikes Ejeaghas' condition, then this!

It's a commendable effort!

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by kanayo76: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good one, my Governor

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T by AgamaHub: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Selious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Awards Contract For 21 Storey Liaison Office In Lagos Despite Protest / Buba Galadima Wears APC Shirt To Arise TV Interview (photo) / Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.