Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (34218 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Daniwes: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
So recently she was mad at me, giving me attitude - you know when girls start getting mad at you for no reason, you just let them be. She asked I drive her to somewhere to do some registration, which I obliged. We were still fighting then, but I had to do it as she had a pain on her leg, and so couldnt walk properly. Well fastforward, inside the car, she continues with the attitude and she starts receiving calls from different guys, talking and laughing out on the phone, which I ignore. But there is this particular guy which I know through her to be her best friend of some sort... He normally calls her often, they talk, nd all and he knows very well we are dating, even though he has asked her out before. So, he was around even greeted me before I took her from her house.

Fastforward...So he calls her while we re driving, talking on the phone where I then hear her telling the guy that "I m annoying and I wouldnt apologize for what I did wrong" and all those other stuff in my car. I also heard them deciding whether to see later that evening or not. I kept minding my business and decided to turn up the volume of my music which then seemed to disturb her call. She then turns it low and then an argument ensued where she abruptly left the car where I was stopped at an intersection. On the way home, I got a call from a girl, and pretended we were talking and also deciding to see. She then kept asking me who I am going to see. It was at that point I got mad at her behaviour.. cos you cannot play judge and jury on me.... Well, I sternly still warned her not to try such disrespect with me... We argued, were quiet for the rest of the trip, dropped her home and broke up there and then... She probably didnt expect it till I asked for one important item I left in her place, she then texts me to pack her stuff in my place while she does same,..... I m like naaahhh.. forget everything and come arrange her own stuff whenever she ready

I cant stand disrespect.

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by NwaAmaikpe: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

Bros,
I've read your lengthy writeup and I'd analyze your plight with a little analogy.

You are her uber driver,
She is your passenger,
He is your passenger's next uber driver.

She loves neither of you. Instead, you guys are her ego-boosting tools.
May God give you the wisdom and maturity to handle your next passenger.

406 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Oreofepeters: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
You be mumu see how girl dey use your head upandan in the name of that thing called love....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by IamD18: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
She did all she did because she was fed up with the relationship and wanted a breakup.

And you did what you did because you don't want to look like a fool before her, not because she disrespected you.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
You talk too much
No one takes a chatterbox serious

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by StrongandMighty: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
I didn't read all you wrote shaa.... But since say na woman matter just dump her

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
You better up your brain tune Girl dey do you like this I go just tell her get down from my car This is not proud Is to let her know she can't be doing her rubbish in my property What of you're married she can bring guys to your matrimonial bed All This Girls Sha...

31 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by highqueen(f): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yawns.

Disrespect kor, Please, get busy with something.

You both lack manners.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Daniwes: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
Yawns.

You both lack manners.
I know your type... rubbish

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
I think you have done the best by breaking up with her.... From her actions, it seems she is already fed up with the relationship and is waiting for you to initiate the breakup.... Then she can go meet the other guy... cheesycheesycheesy

15 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by HarunaWest(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
Yawns.

You both lack manners.
Mehn u didn't have to comment ooo...It's better to seal your lips when u have nothing tangible to add to an argument..

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Eberechi24(f): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
break up in, wake up ko
lets wait until she comes get her thiñgs.

9 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Rockyrascal(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
I even thought she hit you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ok
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ottohan: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
Yawns.

You both lack manners.
U have been making sensless comments on this forum of-late, mind you, you are still an undergraduate still eating mama,thank you....papa, thank you and hence dont really know what the real world entails...
Try and focus on your studoes first, so dat you can repay ur parents by getting them out of the slum they are living in.....

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
so u were just wasting all ur fuel driving her about town while she was flirting wit guys on phone shocked
buhari why sad

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by carter009(m): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
Always talking rubbish,, useless thing.
highqueen:
Yawns.

You both lack manners.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by CAPSLOCKED: 12:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Daniwes:
So recently she was mad at me, giving me attitude - you know when girls start getting mad at you for no reason, you just let them be.
SIGNATURE MOVE OF THE GIRL THAT DOESN'T VALUE YOU.

She asked I drive her to somewhere to do some registration, which I obliged. We were still fighting then, but I had to do it as she had a pain on her leg, and so couldnt walk properly.
O! SUCH A CARING DARLING YOU ARE.

Well fastforward, inside the car, she continues with the attitude and she starts receiving calls from different guys,
LOL. SORRY BRO.

talking and laughing out on the phone, which I ignore. But there is this particular guy which I know through her to be her best friend of some sort...
LOL grin

He normally calls her often, they talk, nd all and he knows very well we are dating, even though he has asked her out before. So, he was around even greeted me before I took her from her house.
MESSAGE TO THE MEN, IF SHE TELLS YOU SHE'S GOT SOMEONE.. YOU LEAVE HER ALONE. WE KNOW SHE'S NOT GONNA CUT YOU OFF BECAUSE SHE ENJOYS THE ATTENTION YOU GIVE HER, AND YOU CAN WIN HER IF THERE'S A SLIGHT SLIP UP... BUT YOU DON'T WANNA BE THE CAUSE OF DAMAGE TO YOUR KIND, YOU KNOW IT GOES AROUND, RIGHT?

Fastforward...So he calls her while we re driving, talking on the phone where I then hear her telling the guy that "I m annoying and I wouldnt apologize for what I did wrong"and all those other stuff in my car. I also heard them deciding whether to see later that evening or not.
ALL THIS IN YOUR PRESENCE.
ARE YOU THE PETTIEST PERSON ALIVE OR WHAT?

I kept minding my business and decided to turn up the volume of my music which then seemed to disturb her call. She then turns it low and then an argument ensued where she abruptly left the car where I was stopped at an intersection.
IF YOU CONTINUE TO LIVE FOOLISHLY LIKE THIS YOU DESERVE ALL THIS AND MORE FROM THAT GIRL.

On the way home, I got a call from a girl, and pretended we were talking and also deciding to see. She then kept asking me who I am going to see. It was at that point I got mad at her behaviour.. cos you cannot play judge and jury on me.... Well, I sternly still warned her not to try such disrespect with me... We argued, were quiet for the rest of the trip, dropped her home and broke up there and then... She probably didnt expect it till I asked for one important item I left in her place, she then texts me to pack her stuff in my place while she does same,..... I m like naaahhh.. forget everything and come arrange her own stuff whenever she ready.
I KNOW Y'ALL GONNA MAKE UP WHEN SHE COMES AROUND CUS YOU'RE SOFT AND ALL THAT BUT FROM YOUR POST, YOU'RE AN EASY GUY, AND HER UBER DRIVER.
YOU'RE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP, SIR. THERE'S NO WAY FORWARD WITH SOMEBODY THAT BEHAVES LIKE THAT. YOU ONLY KILLING YOURSELF OVER SOMEBODY THAT'LL HOP INTO THE RIDE OF THE NEXT AVAILABLE GUY WHO SHE THINKS WORTH MORE THAN YOU.

IF A GIRL TALKS NONSENSE ABOUT YOU, IN YOUR PRESENCE, TO HER MALE BESTIE WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE TOASTING HER.... IT'S TIME TO PACK YOUR BAGS.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Collins4u1(m): 1:11am On Nov 11, 2018
Some guys can be very stupid o, they will know a lady is in a relationship and still be asking her out even when they might know the guy dating the lady, such guys may their dick never stand whenever they wanna bleep cos that's only what they want..

Then for the ladies giving them such space to be bold in asking them out, let the village people continue manipulating your sense until you loose your man because of nzuzu.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ImaIma1(f): 5:50am On Nov 11, 2018
You both are acting like children. And do you feel too proud to apologize to her when you have wronged her?

Because I have noticed that some guys will form ignorance and want to go on like nothing happened instead of acknowledging their offence and apologizing.That is disrespect.

Both of you are probably better of apart.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Biglittlelois(f): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2018
I thought she cheated and was actually showing it off lol
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Daniwes: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:
You both are acting like children. And do you feel too proud to apologize to her when you have wronged her?

Because I have noticed that some guys will form ignorance and want to go on like nothing happened instead of acknowledging their offence and apologizing.That is disrespect.

Both of you are probably better of apart.
I obviously didn't type much, but if I tell you I wanted to talk things with her and apologize where I did wrong, you wouldn't believe me. I asked what I did wrong, she wouldn't tell me... Meanwhile the attitude started when I told her I couldn't see her due to my busy schedule (After already meeting twice in the same week). Well, I did resolve not to bother myself with her poor level of communication and lack of respect. Its not my job.. Maybe the next guy can take care of that

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=72860141][/quote]
you are intelligent sir. there's no way that girl can respect him anymore if at all there was respect. Infact as of now th guy she was talking to on phone is of more value to her than he is. imagine talking all that rubbish in front of ur bf with another guy...this bros don suffer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ImaIma1(f): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Daniwes:

I obviously didn't type much, but if I tell you I wanted to talk things with her and apologize where I did wrong, you wouldn't believe me. I asked what I did wrong, she wouldn't tell me... Meanwhile the attitude started when I told her I couldn't see her due to my busy schedule (After already meeting twice in the same week). Well, I did resolve not to bother myself with her poor level of communication and lack of respect. Its not my job.. Maybe the next guy can take care of that

She probably has an attitude issue then. She should be able to talk when asked and understand your busy schedule to an extent. Because I know that even when we know our men are busy, we still want to spend time with him as much as we can .

She will learn eventually but I hope it won't be late then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2018
Daniwes:

I obviously didn't type much, but if I tell you[b] I wanted to talk things with her and apologize where I did wrong, [/b] you wouldn't believe me. I asked what I did wrong, she wouldn't tell me... Meanwhile the attitude started when I told her I couldn't see her due to my busy schedule (After already meeting twice in the same week). Well, I did resolve not to bother myself with her poor level of communication and lack of respect. Its not my job.. Maybe the next guy can take care of that

Apologize? Why you? She should be doing that to you for disrespect. Truly you are a sissy, a paragon of a nice guy.

Desperate, lacks options, too nice, effeminate, toady. Truly you deserve to be disrespected.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by J2381: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Never joke with red flags. When you see those red flags flying, especially when it involves a girl, you quit. Prolonging it will only make things worse and most times, it doesn't favour you, (the guy).

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by J2381: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2018
Postfut:

Apologize? Why you? She should be doing that to you for disrespect. Truly you are a sissy, a paragon of a nice guy.

Desperate, lacks options, too nice, effeminate, toady. Truly you deserve to be disrespected.
the best way to say this is to use pidgin. The girl don see the guy finish. To her, the guy na proper M.U.M.U that's why she dey do all dat nonsense.

I bet you say no be today she even start to dey do am sef. Imagine, talking sh1t about the guy in his presence. Lawd!, if na me, na dere I go stop the car and throw her out.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2018
J2381:
the best way to say this is to use pidgin. The girl don see the guy finish. To her, the guy na proper M.U.M.U that's why she dey do all dat nonsense.

I bet you say no be today she even start to dey do am sef. Imagine, talking sh1t about the guy in his presence. Lawd!, if na me, na dere I go stop the car and throw her out.

grin grin grin Exactly. I was extremely pissed when reading the story sef. In your OWN car with your OWN time. The guy doesn't value himself. Too subservient.

If it was me, grin grin grin Let me stop here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Daniwes: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2018
Postfut:

grin grin grin Exactly. I was extremely pissed when reading the story sef. In your OWN car with your OWN time. The guy doesn't value himself. Too subservient.

If it was me, grin grin grin Let me stop here.
Bro... Plsss don't get things mixed up... She is on crutches. I didn't add that not to make it TMI. so when she threatened to leave the car, I knew it was blackmail playing there. I also know her uncle she lives with and would rather drop het back home and breakup there and then, which I did

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by nelxxy(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2018
fastforward!! fastforward!!! op wetin na

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Daniwes: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
I wouldnt lie.. Even though i want to respond, the last couple of posts made sense. Lesson learnt here.. Never ever allow a woman to "see you finish" Thats what caused all these sht... Always put her in her place from the get Go and nevet looseguard

20 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2018
Daniwes:

Bro... Plsss don't get things mixed up... She is on crutches. I didn't add that not to make it TMI. so when she threatened to leave the car, I knew it was blackmail playing there. I also know her uncle she lives with and would rather drop het back home and breakup there and then, which I did

More reason. She should respect you. I see you scrambling to find a reason to justify her despicable behavior. Not Good. I will end this with a quote from Machiavelli.

“it is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.”

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.