Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (34217 Views)

I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Uglymugg: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2018
You guys couldn't pass the fourth step. The power struggle stage, "Who need's who more?", "whose has more control over the other".

Most relationship die at this junction.

10 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by calliope(f): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2018
Rockyrascal:
I even thought she hit you
Abuse can be physical, emotional or psychological.. It must not necessarily be physical to call it an abuse. And interestingly, It is the psychological type of abuse that has the insidious power to hurt the most.. He did the right thing, cos I myself can't stand disrespectful people, and I have walked away from relationships because of that sole reason. .

Give the guy a break .

18 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Ranchhoddas: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Daniwes:
I wouldnt lie.. Even though i want to respond, the last couple of posts made sense. Lesson learnt here.. Never ever allow a woman to "see you finish" Thats what caused all these sht... Always put her in her place from the get Go and nevet looseguard
Not just a woman.
Everybody!

"See finish is the grandmother of all "eff ups".

You must always learn to keep an air of unpredictability about you.

Once dem see you finish, Opari!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Yommy247(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
Yawns.

Disrespect kor, Please, get busy with something.

You both lack manners.
Receive sense in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Coach1: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by enemyofprogress: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Please can I have her photo and phone number
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by ahnie: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bros,
I've read your lengthy writeup and I'd analyze your plight with a little analogy.

You are her uber driver,
She is your passenger,
He is your passenger's next uber driver.

May God give you the wisdom and maturity to handle your next passenger.

Lolz.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by sureheaven(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Her charisma is higher than urs.

If care isn’t taken, u will be auctioned while u are still alive to unknown destination.

May devil gives u the strength to bear the fortitude.. cool grin

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by enemyofprogress: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
calliope:

Abuse can be physical, emotional or psychological.. It must not necessarily be physical to call it an abuse. And interestingly, It is the psychological type of abuse that has the insidious power to hurt the most.. He did the right thing, cos I myself can't stand disrespectful people, and I have walked away from relationships because of that sole reason. .

Give the guy a break .
my friend leave that place now and come and give me my lunch.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Rocktation(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
I must let you know something though; we really do not like to be "left alone", whenever we start giving that attitude.

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by higgs: 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
You are better off without her.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Bigii(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Daniwes:
So recently she was mad at me, giving me attitude - you know when girls start getting mad at you for no reason, you just let them be. She asked I drive her to somewhere to do some registration, which I obliged. We were still fighting then, but I had to do it as she had a pain on her leg, and so couldnt walk properly. Well fastforward, inside the car, she continues with the attitude and she starts receiving calls from different guys, talking and laughing out on the phone, which I ignore. But there is this particular guy which I know through her to be her best friend of some sort... He normally calls her often, they talk, nd all and he knows very well we are dating, even though he has asked her out before. So, he was around even greeted me before I took her from her house.

Fastforward...So he calls her while we re driving, talking on the phone where I then hear her telling the guy that "I m annoying and I wouldnt apologize for what I did wrong" and all those other stuff in my car. I also heard them deciding whether to see later that evening or not. I kept minding my business and decided to turn up the volume of my music which then seemed to disturb her call. She then turns it low and then an argument ensued where she abruptly left the car where I was stopped at an intersection. On the way home, I got a call from a girl, and pretended we were talking and also deciding to see. She then kept asking me who I am going to see. It was at that point I got mad at her behaviour.. cos you cannot play judge and jury on me.... Well, I sternly still warned her not to try such disrespect with me... We argued, were quiet for the rest of the trip, dropped her home and broke up there and then... She probably didnt expect it till I asked for one important item I left in her place, she then texts me to pack her stuff in my place while she does same,..... I m like naaahhh.. forget everything and come arrange her own stuff whenever she ready

I cant stand disrespect.

Bro, I owe you two chilled bottles of your brand.

Waste no time with the wrong beb. She will come begging believe me.

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by platorepublic(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
When two children fall in love, it always end up in argument
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
DAMNNNNNN!... ain't no b*itch dead or alive try such RUBBISHNESS with me.... she dey Mad ni?
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by EmmyDJourno: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wetin make you fit catch one babe, you can catch another

From the write up you have tolerated a whole lot more from her before that today

I can tolerate a whole lot from chics but flaunting a guy while we still dating is unacceptable, I don't do it, I can't accept it

7 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by blackgold2018(m): 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Rocktation:
I must let you know something though; we really do not like to be "left alone", whenever we start giving that attitude.
N I must let u know too. Most men don't have that time to fellow up such "mood switch attitudes". Unless in marriage.

9 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Daniwes:

I obviously didn't type much, but if I tell you I wanted to talk things with her and apologize where I did wrong, you wouldn't believe me. I asked what I did wrong, she wouldn't tell me... Meanwhile the attitude started when I told her I couldn't see her due to my busy schedule (After already meeting twice in the same week). Well, I did resolve not to bother myself with her poor level of communication and lack of respect. Its not my job.. Maybe the next guy can take care of that

Na soooooooooooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by jesmond3945: 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
My brother if she comes back please take her back. Nothing spoil. From your writeup there is nothing wrong, it is a normal phase in women. She is just using that guy to make you jealous. Nothing spoil bro. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by JhyMedex: 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Postfut:

More reason. She should respect you. I see you scrambling to find a reason to justify her despicable behavior. Not Good. I will end this with a quote from Machiavelli.

“it is much safer to be feared than loved because ...love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.”
Machiavelli. ..The Prince..

Read it recently..
every1 has to read dt book..n mayb we'll av fewer threads like dis. ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by holuphisayor(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sounds like a cooked up story.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by awoo10(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
ottohan:

U have been making sensless comments on this forum of-late, mind you, you are still an undergraduate still eating mama,thank you....papa, thank you and hence dont really know what the real world entails...
Try and focus on your studoes first, so dat you can repay ur parents by getting them out of the slum they are living in.....
God!!! You are wickett ooo
what? has she vexed you before now?

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Please can I have her photo and phone number

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Daniwes: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
holuphisayor:
Sounds like a cooked up story.
I wish it was bruh
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by DONADAMS(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
girl matter mstheeew...they are not worth it
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by xtervaganza(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
So you take girl matter serious like this?

When there are 100s of her betters are out there willing to smash you and even fuel your car

Stop rolling with hungry wh0res

7 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by malel1: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Collins4u1:
Some guys can be very stupid o, they will know a lady is in a relationship and still be asking her out even when they might know the guy dating the lady, such guys may their dick never stand whenever they wanna bleep cos that's only what they want..

Then for the ladies giving them such space to be bold in asking them out, let the village people continue manipulating your sense until you loose your man because of nzuzu.

Boss u funny , Nigerian men dey chase person wife , break there home just to sleep with the girl, and u dey talk of relationship

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:
[s]You both are acting like children. And do you feel too proud to apologize to her when you have wronged her? [/s]

Because I have noticed that some guys will form ignorance and want to go on like nothing happened instead of acknowledging their offence and apologizing.That is disrespect.

Both of you are probably better of apart.
You just went on a long meaningless rant just so you sound thoughtful & impressive !
Alas, you ended up sounding dumb !
Maybe, i guess, you didn't read what the writer wrote up there, did you
The guy should apologize for what exactly
For being tolerance for too long Or for being foolish to accomodate those childish attitudes from the lady
Pls, if you don't have anything reasonable to say on a post next time, the honourable thing to do is silence !

6 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by zinny377(f): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Am guessing she is tired of being with u...move on!
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by dannybrasky(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Chief!! Listen attentively,there is a limit to how much a lady/woman should be tolerated! The fact that u stood your ground and made it known to her you won't be accepting her attitudes any longer,I commend u on that!
If you choose to take her back if she ever comes to apologize,I beg of you,don't ever go back to that mumushoius man you were at the initial stage! I was ones in ur shoes! U can take my advise or throw it in the trash! I wish u best of luck bro. I'm out..

Daniwes:

I cant stand disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by echodrum(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Daniwes:
So recently she was mad at me, giving me attitude - you know when girls start getting mad at you for no reason, you just let them be. She asked I drive her to somewhere to do some registration, which I obliged. We were still fighting then, but I had to do it as she had a pain on her leg, and so couldnt walk properly. Well fastforward, inside the car, she continues with the attitude and she starts receiving calls from different guys, talking and laughing out on the phone, which I ignore. But there is this particular guy which I know through her to be her best friend of some sort... He normally calls her often, they talk, nd all and he knows very well we are dating, even though he has asked her out before. So, he was around even greeted me before I took her from her house.

Fastforward...So he calls her while we re driving, talking on the phone where I then hear her telling the guy that "I m annoying and I wouldnt apologize for what I did wrong" and all those other stuff in my car. I also heard them deciding whether to see later that evening or not. I kept minding my business and decided to turn up the volume of my music which then seemed to disturb her call. She then turns it low and then an argument ensued where she abruptly left the car where I was stopped at an intersection. On the way home, I got a call from a girl, and pretended we were talking and also deciding to see. She then kept asking me who I am going to see. It was at that point I got mad at her behaviour.. cos you cannot play judge and jury on me.... Well, I sternly still warned her not to try such disrespect with me... We argued, were quiet for the rest of the trip, dropped her home and broke up there and then... She probably didnt expect it till I asked for one important item I left in her place, she then texts me to pack her stuff in my place while she does same,..... I m like naaahhh.. forget everything and come arrange her own stuff whenever she ready

I cant stand disrespect.
And why bring it to public notice? Do we know you or the lady in question?

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Seriously, dating a lady with attitude problem is like putting a fire under your roof.. Attitude problem is a trait that doesn't really leave women unless they just want to pretend for a while.

My advice for you is that you should never joke with red flags. There's a limit to how you tolerate disrespect from a woman

9 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect by lilmax(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Rocktation:
it means you are a kid and do not know what you want....if there's something on your mind, say it, that's the mature way cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gave Me A Deadline To Break Up / Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.