Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (35624 Views)

Again, Ondo Amotekun ‘Deports’ 137 Northerners From State / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by EagleNest(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2018
You guys should try another line.

This Peter Obi is causing terrible fear and panic to the men in masks.

BTW is ElRufai the so called person calling someone else a bigot? Wonders shall never end.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
Peter Obi don buy market. This is now the trending story in the north. How obi maltreated northerners when he was governor feeling he would never be needing their votes one day. The same hausa/fulani that he forced to have ID cards to qualify them for residency of anambra state will now teach his bigoted head a bitter lesson he will never ever forget. Obiano still dey one side dey wait am too. Arrogance has really limited Peter Obi in his political life.
Eewuuuu can you provide links to support your claims

http://saharareporters.com/2013/09/26/fashola-apologises-igbos-over-deportation-saga-nation-newspaper

https://www.nairaland.com/313573/lagos-deports-160-northern-beggers

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=355826&post=4992130

APC are accusing Peter Obi what Lagos state government under Fashola did to Nigerians living in Lagos Can any one provide link on how Obi deported northers

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by e7ejinima: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2018
Biko, continue making this man, Obi, popular!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Amumaigwe: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2018
phyllosilicate:

The commissioners of police also said he didn't destroy mosques, but here is a 2012 tread about a mosque destroyed by Obi

https://www.nairaland.com/1002371/plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha-muslims

How many churches did El'Rufai destroy in Jaduna State? If destroying a place of worship defines a bigot, all the Northern Governor are pure bigots.
Open that link and read the content and stop being foolish.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by RTSC: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2018
And the president is stoking more tribal divisions for political gain instead of calling el-rufai to order.

A whole presidency?

Abomination.

You all will reap the whirlwind you have sown.
Let me see how you and your buhari will ever govern a united Nigeria even if you undeservedly win.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Modarun(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
Peter Obi don buy market. This is now the trending story in the north. How obi maltreated northerners when he was governor feeling he would never be needing their votes one day. The same hausa/fulani that he forced to have ID cards to qualify them for residency of anambra state will now teach his bigoted head a bitter lesson he will never ever forget. Obiano still dey one side dey wait am too. Arrogance has really limited Peter Obi in his political life.

Which part of the north? Lol. its only a trend in Afonja minds. No body cares about ElRufai in kaduna and are waiting to kick him out.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Susu888:

Mr i am a confident nd proud zombie if being a zombie is the tag u r given for being against a corrupt ex Vice President taking over power! Nd those police commissioners u r wailing about were likely induced with money nd since when did u guyz believe the popo?? But now as it suites u wht they said the police is now ur frend ba? angry . So we should now take the word of the police commissioners? Nd wht about the truth which was spoken by the real people who where deported? Or were they imaginary beings? Hypocrite!

You said corrupt ex vice. Who designated him corrupt? I know you will say America, but believe me, if Atiku was designated corrupt by America, they would have extradicted him long ago for a trial or given him visa and arrested him as he enters the country. So America don't have any financial mismanagement dirt on Atiku. America denying one visa can be due to many other factors, and i want to believe you know that. But thats not my issue. My issue is Obi. You said the rtd police commissioners were ''likely induced". "Likely", is what it is and you dont know that for sure. But there is no denying the fact that they are the biggest authority to say if Obi deported Northerners or not. I will not join you to accuse retired old men of being induced because of hate and politics. Since they are the biggest authority, every sensible person will take their word for now. Pls where did you see the real people? Tell me so i can track them too.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by chrisifeanyi: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the presidency. Infact OBI Is a international fraudster. LOBATAN

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Galaxydon1(m): 8:07am On Nov 11, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the presidency. Infact OBI Is a international fraudster. LOBATAN
die slow

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Modarun(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2018
So Buhari intends to tranverse the entire Nigeria during campign telling Nigerians of not how many projects he has done and promises he has kept, but lies on how Obi deported Northerners.
The most unfortunate thing is that its not even the real Northerners thats pushing this on Social media, its the The Tinubu section of Yoruba muslims thats pushing this falsehood on Muslim Platforms and groups. For what? So Tinubu can pick the APC president ticket in 2023.
The amazing thing is every sane Nigerian can now see the desperation of these people. They dnt even understand the danger they are driving this country to, what matters is the Tinubu agenda. It matters not that Buhari is a massive failure and thousands killed, they dnt care that Maiduguri is under attack right now, or Christians and thousands slaughtered cos the man charged to protected them has been a massive failure, its Tinubu agenda thats their aim.
They are scared that the Atiku/ Obi ticket would fix the mess they have made of our economy and country.
They cant bring any evidence or provide a link to show such ever happened. Lol. well in the end which ever way it will be a loose loose for everybody, cos there will never be any peace for those pushing this falsehood. They have failed to learn a thing from the past 3 and half years. Those Yorubas pushing this should knw that the soup they are cooking shall in end consume them.

10 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Modarun(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2018
So Buhari intends to tranverse the entire Nigeria during campign telling Nigerians of not how many projects he has dkne and promises he has kept, but lies on how Obi deported Northerners.
The most unfortunate thing is that its not even the real Northerners thats pushing this on Social media, its the The Tinubu section of Yoruba muslims that at pushing this falsehood on Muslim Platforms and groups. For what? So Tinubu can pick the APC president ticket in 2023.
The amazing thing is every sane Nigerian can now see the desperation from this people. They dnt even understand the danger they are driving this country to, what matters is the Tinubu agenda. It matters not that Buhari is a massive failure and thousands killed, theyvdnt carebthat Maiduguri isbunder attack, or Christians slaughtered cos the man charged to protected them has been a massive failure, its Tinubu agenda thats their aim.
They are scared that the Atiku Obi ticket would fix the mess they have made of our economy and country.
They cant bring any evidence or provide a link to show such ever happened. Lol. well in the end which ever way it will be a loose loose for everybody, cos there will never be any peace for those pushing this falsehood even if they succeed. They have faiked to.learn a thingbor two from the past 3and half years. Those Yorubas pushing this should knw that the soup they are brewing shall in end consume them first.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by sureheaven(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2018
Obi na real crook.....

The northerners won’t vote Atiku because of Obi, he doesn’t like Hausas, he hate them, in fact he killed some of them.

Atiku and obi won’t win next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by carrascocity(f): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2018
yarimo:

obi scammed papa abi your mama ?

remember Buhari issa international saint

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2018
Obi again

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by tolufase: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Says the number 1 bigotry himself, Hell Rufai should keep quiet, he should call his foot soldiers to order, they need to stop killing the Christians in southern kaduna.

Obvious fact!
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Yyeske(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2018
Facts be told.
Obi didn't deport Northerners,

He didn't ask Northerners to move with tags,

He didn't destroy mosques in the state, the only one demolished was around head bridge in Onitsha for the expansion of the federal express, several houses and shops of Igbos were demolished too.

But....

He can't be trusted as vice president because

After swearing on his honour to the late Great Ojukwu not to abandon APGA, he left for selfish reasons,

He introduced the dichotomy of Catholics against Anglicans in Anambra because he favoured the Catholics,

He tried demonizing Obiano, a man of the people and this angered so many people.

He ordered for the the restriction of El Rufai with powers from Abuja at Finotel hotel Awka where he was lodging for 48 hours

He never apologized to Ndi Anambra for decamping from APGA

He has since never felt it wise to reconcile with Obiano till date

Summary; Karma is a biatch, he's reaping what he's sown because of selfishness.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2018
I think Atiku media team should be proactive,the have the funds to hire professional influencer,so Rufai is stoking the fires of religion to ensure he remains in power,PDP should play dirty using the same religion leanings..no just rey there sidon look
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by udemzyudex(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2018
Now we know who is backing hellrufai on all this outburst.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by FindX(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2018
yarimo:

2019 will tell.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by udemzyudex(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Facts be told.
Obi didn't deport Northerners,

He didn't ask Northerners to move with tags,

He didn't destroy mosques in the state, the only one demolished was around head bridge in Onitsha for the expansion of the federal express, several houses and shops of Igbos were demolished too.

But....

He can't be trusted as vice president because

After swearing on his honour to the late Great Ojukwu not to abandon APGA, he left for selfish reasons,

He introduced the dichotomy of Catholics against Anglicans in Anambra because he favoured the Catholics,

He tried demonizing Obiano, a man of the people and this angered so many people.

He ordered for the the restriction of El Rufai with powers from Abuja at Finotel hotel Awka where he was lodging for 48 hours

He never apologized to Ndi Anambra for decamping from APGA

He has since never felt it wise to reconcile with Obiano till date

Summary; Karma is a biatch, he's reaping what he's sown because of selfishness.

No he by force to comment mister.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2018
Can APC supporters provide link on how Peter Obi deported Northerners, force them for ID or demolished mosques when he was governor of Anambra?

APC governors were the ones that deported Nigerians living in their states and trying to force them to register for residents ID

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by boxypane(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2018
But Obi did it now. He really did.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Yyeske(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2018
udemzyudex:

No he by force to comment mister.

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by TheTourist: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2018
Why are Nairaland MODS politically bi-partisan ?? This Governor and his cronies are experts at propaganda and HATE SPEECH.
TOMORROW NTA WONT LET US HEAR WORD WITH "STOP HATE SPEECH ADVERTORIALS" YET ONE OF THEIR OWN IS THE KINGPIN. YOUTHS NEED TO WISE UP.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Princedapace(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2018
I am so ashamed of this country.. So what apc has left is tribal sentiments..

Jesus, come and take me away from Nigeria.. I'm done.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Smile4daddy(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2018
servercodes001:
Did obi deport northerners?
Did obi get Sars to detain elrufai?
YES he did all these

Then why are u trying to tarnish someone for confirming the wrong doings of another person ? To confuse us?
No!! You can't.
Obi is evil.
The fact remains
And he'll receive zero votes from us
I love that word #Zero Vote

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2018
APC governors deported Nigerians living in their states not Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by PHILipu1(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
It's is painful that Buhari govt only plan to get votes is based on tribal and secatarian appeal!!! In other places presidential incumbents are tell the people that the have done and why they should be voted again in Nigeria the shameless Buhari govt is instead tearing Nigerians along tribal and sectarian lines just to get votes ..

Other Presidential incumbent: Vote for me again because I have improved the economy and created millions of jobs ..l

BUHARI: Vote for me because Atiku supports Igbo people and Peter Obi reports Hausas

If this is not the most satanic thing ever then I don't know what is ...how can a president be stoking tribal and sectarian lines just for cheap votes ..Buhari is eveil
APC is serving you guys what you guys used NTA,AIT,RADIO NIGERIA, DSS etc to serve it running to 2015 elections.

Have you forgotten how documentaries were run on most media that APC and Buhari are Islamic party and terrorist respectively?

Have you forgotten how DSS raided APC offices and called a press conference to announce to the whole world and Nigeria that APC is a terrorist organization?

This is not even up to half of what PDP did to APC before 2015 elections and you are already crying.

Wait for more.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by moneyadulttube: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2018
NonsoWow:

You are a paid APC bigot. Post a proof of what you posted, I don't think you have ever lived in Anambra State.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
If you know peter obi very well like we do in Anambra, you would know he bribed those ex-commissioners, in kind- cars, gifts, to make those false statements . Obi is a very dirty man in politics. Don't be fooled by his effeminate looks and voice.

I know you are Obiano man. I will not join you in accusing old retired men of accepting bribe. Ebee ka ị si na Anambra? Kedu aha obodo gị? Kwuo otu omenala obodo gị? Answer the questions first let me be sure am not wasting my time with one Afonja

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fuel Re-sellers Razed By Fire In Isolo Lagos State - Graphic Photos / Amosun Wins Vanguard Award For Governor Of The Year / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.