Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (35615 Views)

Again, Ondo Amotekun ‘Deports’ 137 Northerners From State / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by dam2000(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2018
Beware of APC they always found way 2 pull u down
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Dbboy(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2018
Even if peter obi likes let him deport my whole family, I would still vote for atiku. #Atikulated #akiobikulated.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by revolt(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2018
The only governor I remember officially deporting people was fashola. Nobody gave a damn about that during his Senate screening. Peter obi reported l el rufai to dad who in turn sensed he was a threat and detained him or is Peter obj in control of dss? During the osun election statements were made by lots of osun politicians against tinubu saying this isn't lagos. So what's the big deal. Now more important is the question ...has Peter obis supposed tribalism led to pogroms and death?.... can we say the same about so rufai, buhari? Infact those two didn't even apologise or console with the families of the deceased. 2011 election even had corpers massacred....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Lordofthewest(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2018
NO BIGOTS IN OUR ASO ROCK.. A VOTE FOR Atiku/OBITUARY IS A VOTE FOR BIAFURO, LOOTERS AND BIGOTS

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2018
Caseless:
grin

Obituary thinks he can "soft-spokenly" hoodwink us into believing he's a saint and has no ugly past or records. Now we know.

No doubt, Obi was a good manager of resources as governor or a good administrator, but his bigotry seems to have dwarfed his qualities.

Our leaders should watch what they do while in office cos it will back at them.

Pls do not say what u don't know because the people of Agulu in anambra state are accusing Peter Obi of fanning Islamization agenda in Anambra by donating land for building of mosque in the community.. Can this same kind of person be a tribal or religious bigot?

U can research on it.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:
The presidency and those föōls without brains above, all the commissioners of police during Obis tenure have told you countlessly that Obi did not deport any northerner. Yet, you talk like föóls that you are. Do you now know better than the commissioners of police during Obis Tenure? Moreso, if Obi report El Rufai to SSS and he is detained and so what? When did El rufai become all the northerners? What is El rufai business in Anambra on election day when he does not live in Anambra? El rufai is pained he was detained. He should not bring in other Northerners. My problem is those zombies above. I have developed pity for them and as a result trying to find a cure to the virus affecting them.

My brother, are u sure those zombies are curable? Cos it's only a man dominated by wicked demons can speak the way they do even after seeing the sufferings this government brought us into.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by spiralwedge(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Peter obi did no such thing, why were the APC too afread of this peter obi of a man?

It seems they fear him more than all this days.

SE in presidency? You gotta to fear man. Bigotry will ruin everything, probably a 2nd civil war.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by kollins3(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
Peter obi did no such thing, why were the APC too afread of this peter obi of a man?

It seems they fear him more than all this days.
See ur english 'afread' instead of 'afraid'..... .

All those uncles that used to make us receive cane for scoring zero in assignments....
Na war ooo
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by adecz: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2018
This Peter Obi guy has become
to controversial;

I advise Atiku & his crew to have
a rethink & replace this liability.

A word is enough for the wise.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by thatigboman: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Oblang:

How does elrufai's presence in Anambra affect election that warrant him to be arrested? He can be anywhere he wants to be, not for someone should be reminding him how an Anambra is not Katsina...
u have forgotten that there is no movement on election day?
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Mailthaddeus:

My brother, are u sure those zombies are curable? Cos it's only a man dominated by wicked demons can speak the way they do even after seeing the sufferings this government brought us into.

Haha, i will just try to see if i can develop cure for them. If its wicked demon, we can drive it out if they give consent. But i am suspecting its wicked demon o
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Tobbyfitz: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Shut Ur fucking mouth...
Mkpi....

quote author=servercodes001 post=72860364]Did obi deport northerners?
Did obi get Sars to detain elrufai?
YES he did all these

Then why are u trying to tarnish someone for confirming the wrong doings of another person ? To confuse us?
No!! You can't.
Obi is evil.
The fact remains
And he'll receive zero votes from us[/quote]
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
Peter Obi don buy market. This is now the trending story in the north. How obi maltreated northerners when he was governor feeling he would never be needing their votes one day. The same hausa/fulani that he forced to have ID cards to qualify them for residency of anambra state will now teach his bigoted head a bitter lesson he will never ever forget. Obiano still dey one side dey wait am too. Arrogance has really limited Peter Obi in his political life.

But wait oh.. Is Peter Obi running for Presidency?
He was only picked by a Northern Fulani Muslim as a running mate.. The APC knows some Nigerians are illeterates with a poor IQ to even think and as a result would fan cheap blackmails along ethnic and tribal lines to canvas for votes.

More so, who are the real ethnic and religious bigots we have in the country?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by mfm04622: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:
The presidency and those föōls without brains above, all the commissioners of police during Obis tenure have told you countlessly that Obi did not deport any northerner. Yet, you talk like föóls that you are. Do you now know better than the commissioners of police during Obis Tenure? Moreso, if Obi report El Rufai to SSS and he is detained and so what? When did El rufai become all the northerners? What is El rufai business in Anambra on election day when he does not live in Anambra? El rufai is pained he was detained. He should not bring in other Northerners. My problem is those zombies above. I have developed pity for them and as a result trying to find a cure to the virus affecting them.

They can deny all they want. The people affected are still alive and still remember. Their families still remember. Don't worry

As for El-Rufai, he was there as an election observer! Foreigners can observe your election but a fellow Nigerian can't because he is from "Katsina"? He too didn't forget.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by mfm04622: 8:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by TEDHorsePower: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2018
It is obvious PDP is winning cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by BruncleZuma: 8:40am On Nov 11, 2018
phyllosilicate:

The commissioners of police also said he didn't destroy mosques, but here is a 2012 tread about a mosque destroyed by Obi

https://www.nairaland.com/1002371/plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha-muslims

A Nairaland post, with the Nation Newspaper as source..when you go ever get sense?
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by searchlight: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the presidency. Infact OBI Is a international fraudster. LOBATAN
Zombie when is oshomole impeaching Saraki

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by searchlight: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2018
servercodes001:
Did obi deport northerners?
Did obi get Sars to detain elrufai?
YES he did all these

Then why are u trying to tarnish someone for confirming the wrong doings of another person ? To confuse us?
No!! You can't.
Obi is evil.
The fact remains
And he'll receive zero votes from us
each day I wake up and still find myself in this zoo with some animals I pity myself. how did I got here?
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by indigenous234(f): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2018
yarimo:
That is very commendable from the presidency. Infact OBI Is a international fraudster. LOBATAN

This BMC work no be here ohhh.... Your comment came at 1.6am !!!!
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by hisgrace090: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2018
kollins3:

See ur english 'afread' instead of 'afraid'..... .

All those uncles that used to make us receive cane for scoring zero in assignments....
Na war ooo

Thank you colins3!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Is04970: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Maybe Peter Obi should apologize to the Northerners he offended by the act. I remember how he famously politicized Fashola's relocation of Lagos destitutes back to their states of origin. He made such a big issue of it even when he knew he had also done similarly in the past. Fashola was forced to apologize for being misunderstood over the matter.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/deportation-igbos-fashola-tenders-unreserved-apology/

But the bigoted and hypocritical Peter Obi never did same to the Northerners. Maybe it is time he does that.
Fashola was dumb to have apologized.
The governments of Lagos and Anambra exchanged correspondence on how to relocates 13 destitute of Anambra extraction to their home state. On the day of the relocation Anambra officials were no where to be found in upper Iweka when the destitute were brought. Lagos officials dumped the destitute there and went back (that wasn't good enough).
The next thing the bigot called Peter Obi did was to call the then president GEJ and the media rather than calling his colleague Fashola.
He did that to score tribal and political points among his ibo brothers.
I was supporting Atiku until he picked Obi as his running mate.
Atiku was so dumb to have picked Obi.
If he must pick his running mate from the SE he should have gone for those that aren't politically exposed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by revolt(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2018
sureheaven:
Obi na real crook.....

The northerners won’t vote Atiku because of Obi, he doesn’t like Hausas, he hate them, in fact he killed some of them.

Atiku and obi won’t win next year.
see how the stupid lies emerge. Obi doesnt hve his hands stained in blood. Igbo do not play pogrom driven politics infact massob had a fall out with obi for protecting northerners when they wanted to carry out a reprisal attack in 2008. If una like accuse Peter of betraying Jesus. Your headache.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by musa234(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2018
Apc will never seize to amaze me. Peter obi did this, Peter obi did that. Is Peter obi the one gunning for president? It's Atiku and here they are spoiling Peter obis name.. Atiku has my vote, nothing can change that.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2018
Oblang:

How does elrufai's presence in Anambra affect election that warrant him to be arrested? He can be anywhere he wants to be, not for someone should be reminding him how an Anambra is not Katsina...

Reminding him that he is from kaduna and not Anambra on election day is very normal and nothing out of place. If he lives in Anambra, nobody would have reminded him that he is from Kaduna because he has a home in Anambra and can vote. He was simply being reminded that politicians like him are expected to be in their own state during election and not in another state. GEJ and Fayose prevented Tinubu, Ameachi and co from entering Ekiti in 2014 for election. I know you can call GEJ and Fayose many things, but if you are fair to yourself, you cannot call them tribalists.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by searchlight: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Oblang:

the short thing called elrufi was arrested by federal government controlled mercenary and not thugs and if he has problem with that he should challenge what happened in the court or shutdown forever.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Shayetet13:

That's an unfortunate question and you know that. Shameful for a modern and twentieth century human to utter this kind of trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by castrokins(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Buhari Himself Is The Biggest Tribal Bigot.
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by sonature1: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Caseless:
you guys kept saying they're afraid of him, how? Why are you guys easily deceived? Apart from being a former governor, board chairman in a bank(or something) and being accidentally picked as a running-mate to a thief, what is obi again?

Afraid? How?

Jeezzz

Go and check Peter Obi's profile

I can assure you, nobody in your lineage matches his portfolio
Re: Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra by jaxxy(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2018
yarimo:

The presidency shudnt stoop so low to get involved in tribal rants online they should hv let that to Apc. It only the exposes the presidency further as being biased to the north as claimed. Will the presidency speak on killings of southerners in the north? Will they speak on harassment/threats to southerner in the north? No bt now they open their big mouth not just to defend the northerner bt to attack a former southern governor in an obviously bias way as usual.

The biased presidency shud defend all not just the north. Quite a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles / 60th Birthday Of Mike Ozekhome: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan, Ekweremadu Spotted / Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.