Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (80357 Views)

Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / Obasanjo And Akpabio Discussing At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:
Akpabio developed Akwa Ibom
Gej And his father obj destroyed Nigeria
That mean Akpabio is far better than them
Akpabio =Patriot
Gej + obj x Atiku = enemies of the state
You're so daft. It's alarming.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by pascal558(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2018
mumu op
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by martowskin1(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Akpabio =Patriot

Am very sure u are not more than 22-23yrs old....

Your attitude on NL it's alarming

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Nlolodo: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by carrascocity(f): 7:44am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Akpabio =Patriot

assuming Mr Akpa is out for presidency you wil stil destroy him
nonsense mmadu!!
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by blesssingtime(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2018
How do you take someone serious despite being a leader for 16years of PDP said it did nothing in the 16years.
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by carrascocity(f): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2018
WhyMoD:
since when did Akpabio became such a Democrat? Oh since he crossed to APC.
He used to be incompetent and corrupt as a PDP member, and now changed in APC.

I've said that the most shameless people on earth are the BMC and Sai Baba chanters.

THAT guy called Sarawak is useless
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Canadianbreed01(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2018

I have said this before ,anybody chanting sai baba or Pmb doesn't have sense. If I do yahoo for them, they will fall for it
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by elias0071: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Akpabio =Patriot

, you talk true bros. 1million likes for you

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by gare(f): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:
Me who cares

Akpabio is greater than the 2 combined

Akpabio why will they not snobb you, you have being saying 16yrs of PDP in govt , there was nothing to show for it, then you turn aroubnd to greet they, you are lucky they allowed close to them.

Akpabio dont have the Justification to say that, except he is insane, if people like Tinubu say that we can contest it, but not you not Amaechi that PDP made you both the person you are today, you both have benefited so much from the party in 16yrs and he is here saying PDP did nothing, it means he did nothing also, why should he be voted back to the senate.

I used to have a lot of respect for him, used you as a reference point with all the Governors from my state since 1999, but when he decamped I said well there is freedom of association, but when you came up with that PDP did nothing in 16yrs i knew something must be wrong with him, it is either he is off his med or they need Re-calibration.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Akpabio =Patriot

Don't say what you don't know, Ubong Victor attah started the development of Akwa ibom state.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by frugal(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Akpabio =Patriot

Hypocrite
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2018
AeroplaneApple:

A man's sanity is questionable when you leave an umbrella and use a broom to guide you against the rain

It’s even worse when you promise to sweep kilometers of dirty streets with a tattered leaking umbrella.
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Kennedy94(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2018
before nko

they are not of the same categories
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by fashrola(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Akpabio =Patriot

If development is about building roads, abandoning a lot of projects captured in Akwa Ibom State Master's Plan by Obong Victor Attach and embezzling Billions of Dollars and non payment of Civil Servants Pensions... Then you got it all wrong!!

His PR team were just too good to wash his image to the nation and the world

Akpabio did nothing!!!!
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by spencekat(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:
Me who cares

Akpabio is not even greater than Udom.
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Realname: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Akpabio =Patriot

[/s]

Shut up

TALKATIVE
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by fashrola(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2018
udemzyudex:

Don't say what you don't know, Ubong Victor attah started the development of Akwa ibom state.

You dey mind am....

Akpabio did nothing to the state.... I wish we could have Obong Victor Attach again as a governor
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by micflo28(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2018
Price of fuel, bag of rice and livelihoods increased immidiately the APC took over power. 242 billion naira requested by inec to conduct election and pdp used as little as 93 billion naira to hold elections. Youths are really the bane of our underdevelopment
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2018
Good for that criminal called Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:
Me who cares

two years ago,you were ranting online about corruption in akwa ibom,you and your fellow APC sycophants online cursed the hell out of him,now he is a democrat.....try and sell buhari and APC,sorry you guys have nothing to sell.
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2018
nelcliff:

You are outdated with your claims about Akpabio. Akpabio has already confirmed how stupid he is by saying 16yrs of PDP in govt , there was nothing done.. So how come you talk of Akpabio developing Akwa Ibom ni...
he meant PDP at the national level and most state level.Akpabio is only trying to secure a place for the south south come 2023
But some of u that are senseless and gullible won't see thay
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Otsam(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:
Me who cares

But you really tried o. You just sit somewhere and spray mumu gas, watching people as they get infected. It is the clueless people that thinks this way. Those politicians doesn't think that way. It is not possible they snub him. They are all in the game and they all understand the rules. Let oshiomole celebrate tomorrow abd you see Amosun in the front row. I beg sarrki enjoy yourself with the comments you are expecting.
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2018
nelcliff:

You are outdated with your claims about Akpabio. Akpabio has already confirmed how stupid he is by saying 16yrs of PDP in govt , there was nothing done.. So how come you talk of Akpabio developing Akwa Ibom ni...
he meant PDP at the national level and most state level.Akpabio is only trying to secure a place for the south south come 2023
But some of u that are senseless and gullible won't see that
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Zeta47(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Akpabio =Patriot

The way people think, baffles me.
this idiot thinks from his anus. And one can rightly assume that this idiot is educated.
Akpabio developed his state and recorded all his achievements under whose administration?
Since he's a hero, why then did he go to the two ex-presidents to greet them?
Guy before you open that thing called mouth, biko think!!
For your own good

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2018
ruggedtimi:
omo timi alaibe na bigshot. To pull these calibre of men

used to hear the name

but never knew the influence shocked

whats his profile?
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2018
baliyubla:
The look on the faces of Obj, GEJ and PEJ is priceless with that snake around. Akpabio as a person has never been worth investing in and the APC will discover that when its practically too late.
i go calabar i see godswill akpabio.....E dash me moni i cum wakam for lagos xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...Akpabio needs another steady source of cash oo atleast to buy affections �����
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by reuben79: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Akpabio =Patriot

see dis lifeless supporter,obj and gej brought gsm and social media,tell me wat ur lifeless bring to nigeria?b4 ur lifeless took power in 2015 will ve 36 micro financebanks in nigeria today its as reduce to 27.empty head
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2018
sarrki:

Akpabio =Patriot

Akpabio has lost his respect by making a cowardly decision to join Apc. He didn’t join Apc based on any laudable shared value.
Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2018
All these BMCs sef, na u report d news, na u stii dey vex! cheesy if u nor talk am, we wouldn't have known about this embarrassing ordeal. U obviously need lessons on how to sell ur principal/party on social media. Lwtmb cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) by sexy74(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2018
WhyMoD:

I've said that the most shameless people on earth are the BMC and Sai Baba chanters.

first of all I gave you a like and thanks for letting them know that only people without consience and truth support this government .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.