Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express (1536 Views)

My Terrible Experience After Buying Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s Phone What Should I Do / First Time Of Buying Xiaomi From A Xiaomi Rep Here And Got It Delivered To My do / 'putting Your Phone On Alarm Can Save Your Phone If Stolen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Dapson932(m): 2:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Morning guys, i have being encountering issues paying for xiaomi redmin note 5 worth $163 including delivery with my GT bank naira master card all throughout yesterday and same till now. I even thought maybe there is a restriction on my card, but i doubt that because i have done several transactions on it before, but not worth like $163. Pleaee, to those that have bought phones on Ali Express before, tell me how to go by this problem. Thanks.
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2018
Better keep money for custom. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by ikennamadu1(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Dapson932:
Morning guys, i have being encountering issues paying for xiaomi redmin note 5 worth $163 including delivery with my GT bank naira master card all throughout yesterday and same till now. I even thought maybe there is a restriction on my card, but i doubt that because i have done several transactions on it before, but not worth like $163. Pleaee, to those that have bought phones on Ali Express before, tell me how to go by this problem. Thanks.

I have someone that sells Xiaomi phones in Nigeria... ordered from AliExpress.. almost the price of AliExpress... contact me.. if you are interested.
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by suco01(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2018
Search for protein0 (07063579846)
Anything Xiaomi he is the boss.
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2018
Dapson932:
What error do you get when you try to pay?
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Kennyflyair: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Dapson932:
Maybe there's a maximum amount you can spend online with your card. I also use gtb for my aliexpress shopping but I've not ordered up to 163 dollar. Ensure you check the card details very well and make sure that what you input is correct. If it's a new card you know the cvv2 at the back and the expiry date will be different from the old card. You can also try removing the card from your aliexpress pocket and adding it back then retry the transactions .
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Kennyflyair: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
Please Enlighten me on the customs fee.

1. Is the fee paid for all phones you receive from aliexpress or just some phones?

2. Do they calculate the fees based on the cost of the phone?

3. Can I be lucky enough to order for a phone and escape the custom fee?
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Protein0: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
suco01:
Search for protein0 (07063579846)
Anything Xiaomi he is the boss.
thanks for the recommendation boss.

Anything xiaomi and general procurement from China, no one does it better kiss
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by vickertony(m): 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Protein0:

Well done Boss,

what xaomi phone has all these specs

snapdragon

2gb ram or 3gb

4glte

battery atleast 4000mah

All under 40k

Between 35k-40k budget.

Still let me know the one that falls under the above budget without the specs listed.

2018 released xaomi phones only, not interested in 2017 phones.

Thanks in advance.
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by fibonacci2526: 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dapson932:

Maybe your card is being subjected to appeal.
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by DLonely1: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Psychodavidovic:
Lol... I have been ordering things for a very long time from GearBest and I have not paid penny to custom. Is like AliExpress shipped their own differently or what. Maybe I should just stop the Lenovo K5 Play that I want to order from AliExpress. I hate paying custom any shi shi... cry
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Dapson932(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kennyflyair:

Please Enlighten me on the customs fee.

1. Is the fee paid for all phones you receive from aliexpress or just some phones?

2. Do they calculate the fees based on the cost of the phone?

3. Can I be lucky enough to order for a phone and escape the custom fee?

It only depends on the weight, and not the price of the product. Most sellers don't disclose the real price of the product, some even tag it as gifts all because they don't want custom to bill you. For a typical phone, you might only end up paying like 1k (at most) for the custom clearance. Trust me, i have bought a lot of things on Ali Express, so i obviously know what I'm talking about, and the most have paid on an order is 500 naira
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dapson932:
I faced similar problems with aliexpress till appeal reason my matter. You will scan your atm card(cover with cello tape the 8 middle numbers) , your valid ID and bank statement to security@aliexpress.com stating your problems in the mail. You can as well chat their CC on their app. They are very helpful though my issue got resolved 6 days later after pestering their CC due to voluminous appeal they get daily. That's the best shot for you on aliexpress. They tend to protect customers from card theft etc.
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Dapson932(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mrblaster:
I faced similar problems with aliexpress till appeal reason my matter. You will scan your atm card(cover with cello tape the 8 middle numbers) , your valid ID and bank statement to security@aliexpress.com stating your problems in the mail. You can as well chat their CC on their app. They are very helpful though my issue got resolved 6 days later after pestering their CC due to voluminous appeal they get daily. That's the best shot for you on aliexpress. They tend to protect customers from card theft etc.

I have used another card, it's still the same problem
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by fibonacci2526: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dapson932:

You are facing appeal until you resolve the matter you won't be able to place an order from that account.
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Kennyflyair: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dapson932:

It only depends on the weight, and not the price of the product. Most sellers don't disclose the real price of the product, some even tag it as gifts all because they don't want custom to bill you. For a typical phone, you might only end up paying like 1k (at most) for the custom clearance. Trust me, i have bought a lot of things on Ali Express, so i obviously know what I'm talking about, and the most have paid on an order is 500 naira
Thanks for your response
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by suco01(m): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Protein0:

You welcome boss
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dapson932:

Don't use a different card. Use your normal card you've been using to appeal via the mail I shared earlier. Shikena
Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by vickertony(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2018
vickertony:

Well done Boss,

snapdragon

2gb ram or 3gb

4glte

battery atleast 4000mah

All under 40k

Between 35k-40k budget.

Still let me know the one that falls under the above budget without the specs listed.

Thanks in advance.

Re: HELP!!, I'm Having Problem Buying Xiaomi Phone On Ali Express by vickertony(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2018
vickertony:

Well done Boss,

snapdragon

2gb ram or 3gb

4glte

battery atleast 4000mah

All under 40k

Between 35k-40k budget.

Thanks in advance.

cc Protein0

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Unveils The Apex (2019) Smartphone With 5G Support, No Buttons And Ports / Best Whatsapp TV Ever Trust Me / Very Neat Chip Iphone Xr #120k SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.