Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation (31876 Views)

PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by legalmatters36: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2018
Rchas Okorocha is an epitome of greed, imagine him trying to turn Imo into his political dynasty, so Imo people did a bad thing coolelecting Okorocha as Governor, the fact is that he wants to eternally loot the state dry, so that Imo people will be funding his expensive life style, going around in a private jet, we will see how long Okorocha will fly that private jet after vacating as Governor.
Okorocha is very very greedy, shame on him and his very corrupt family, let another Imo family rule , power is turn by turn , Imo Governorship will not stop at the Okorocha family. we will resist him even in the next world .

Imo is now the van-yard of the Okorocha;s so that they will continue to milk us dry for ever.
God forbid , they will return all the lands and money they stole from the state.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Yusphat(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2018
what do you expect the nation newspaper to report. that is what we refer as ownership factor in journalism.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by GOFRONT(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2018
Is he GANDUJE
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2018
SOJOSEPH:

Like you will ask them to defend if buhari was voted in 2015 abi

I'll answer u then u answer me. I won't ask them if Buhari was voted in. we wanted a change and we got it.
now answer my question. how do u defend lai muhammad's statement? let's see ur level of brainwashing
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Dshocker(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2018
Rochas is a greedy man

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Reference(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Corruption can never end.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by BRASH: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
edo3:
E no go pass that big nose governor wey him caps dey always wan touch d sky..

If u know u know,, am not a fan of apshit though.
don't tell me u believe this lie? Who is reporting the story? The nation. Who owns the nation? Tinubu. Who brought oshiomole? Tinubu. What does that tell u? Image laundary.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by edupedia: 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
OneSentence:
is there any apc supporter out there that can defend feeding one prisoner with 3.5M a month? I mean act like it's true and give a good reason. unfortunately we cannot use the denial card to defend this since lai Muhammed actually said it. some people are asking me for explanation and I have none. or should I play the brainwashed zombie card and ignore in the face of inexplicable stupidity or I should just claim it's a 'lai'? I think I'll just ignore the people asking me. that's what most of you will do to this post anyway. but the most brainwashed ones will still give it a shot...

Modified: like I said the really brainwashed ones will give it a shot. tolguy said the media house that carried it apologised for their lies whereas they apologised for releasing a supposedly off the record remark. then docadams did the one famous one I didn't mention earlier. when they accuse your party of undeniable crime with evidence they ask u of the crimes of your own party without explaining or defending ur accusations. both APC and pdp brainwashed supporters are daft!!!

Keep to the topic and stop telling everyone u are on tramadol...
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
escodotman:
Too many lies flying around by Oshiomole and his fellow crooks, just to save face from the calamity they've found themselves.
What's d truth?
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
edupedia:

Keep to the topic and stop telling everyone u are on tramadol...
ok...this one uses the approach of insults...no brain as usual...next...
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Essential(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Osho Baba know how to bring rude boys down.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by legalmatters36: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
OKOROCHA'S THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE IN IMO STATE.

Nde Imo ,how can one justify the decision of the most greedy man on earth called Rochas Okorocha to retain the Governorship of the state in his family, the only ministerial slot that came to Imo State he gave it to his in-law , his wife is in-charge of five Government ministries according to him. His son -law will was the Chief of Staff and his preferred candidate for Imo Governorship, His sister is the Deputy Chief of Staff ,she doubles as the Commissioner of Enjoyment and Happiness. All state lands the most painful one the new Government House site in new Owerri has been seized , confiscated and shared among his family members. He has destroyed all the roads in Imo in the name of Urban Renewal , he has five months to leave yet work has not commenced on these roads, the Eke -Ukwu market that he demolished, what has he built on that land till today , just to punish Imo traders and impoverish the people , he took IBC Land at Orji and converted it to Rochas foundation College.
Governor okorocha ,your sins are irredeemable, you have committed atrocities in Imo State due to your greed and huge appetite for money , i want to know what are you going to do with all these lands you are grabbing in Imo , do you ever think of God and death. I have never seen a greedy man like Rochas okorocha and his family members.

Look at the poor state of roads in Imo yet you have the moral justification to tell Imo People that your son-law is the best for us , your so called son-Law that was responsible for the sub-standard road construction in Imo, what is he bringing on table that is new rather than the direct labour road construction by Hausa labourers .

Rochas Okorocha thinks that he is the smartest man on earth but i have a message for you.
We have seen your likes before and you will surely go their way, Abacha tried it , failed and died , Obasanjo tried it and failed , Mugabe failed, Gadaffi is dead,Saddam Hussein is dead, Assad is engulfed in civil war in Syria learn from history , your family can never have monopoly over Imo State Government seat of power.

The Okorocha's should get ready to return to Imo People all the state assets and lands confiscated and converted to private use. All the Billions of Money looted in IMO, the most painful one the bail out funds and the entire allocation of the 27 Local Government of Imo State for over seven and half years now.

Okorocha came as a philanthropist but hardly did Imo People know what he was thinking, to him he has conquered Imo and the state must remain under him for ever, so that he will eternally loot the state dry.

The truth is that the desperation to foist Uche Nwaosu on Imo people is to cover his financial malfeasance and family loot, but i am sorry for okorocha because we must demand for the return of all state assets illegally acquired by your family members and you must account for all the Local Government and State Allocations you have mismanaged for almost eight years without anything in Imo to show for it, rather than poor and sub-standard road construction and the most painful part of it is that you have not even completed works on these half hazard roads , Flood and erosion cool has taken over Imo State.

There is nothing GOOD from Okorocha to Imo People , is all the more you look the less you see.
But God has punished you at last, you must account for the people, you cannot escape the probe and not even Buhari will protect you from the wrath of Imo People. cool
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Tareq1105: 1:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
edo3:
E no go pass that big nose governor wey him caps dey always wan touch d sky..

If u know u know,, am not a fan of apshit though.

Who could that be ooooooooo?

You mean Amosun? He's desperate about Akinlade but I'm happy Oshomhole has cut his wings. No dynasty in Apc.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by hush15: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

http://thenationonlineng.net/primaries-governor-offered-oshiomhole-500000-bribe-in-cash/

"We offered him a fair deal. We said he should take 55% of the available seats and concede 45% of elective offices to others in the state. He accepted the deal but he returned to Imo to take 100% control of everything."

APC sharing nigeria like its their personal estate and you lot think they will be fair in 2019 going forward, you all dreamers. Should we allow them to go beyond 2019, nigeria is doomed cos they will have shared us finish.

If you are wise, its time to vote them out and defend that vote.

my 2cents

Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Doyin2(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
''What made matter worse was when APC got intelligence report that the proposed running mate to his son-in-law as APC governorship aspirant has been found to be dating another girl in the governor’s family."

Very interesting.
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Phenotech(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Padra:
Happy Birthday. Age gracefully
thanks so much
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by Phenotech(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Padra:
Happy Birthday. Age gracefully
thanks so much
Re: Primaries: Governor Offered Oshiomhole $500,000 Bribe In Cash - The Nation by precious1967(m): 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Where dd they got such money when d president could not afford to buy nomination form? na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

G-5 Governors Launch Campaign Against Atiku / Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.