Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History (33090 Views)

Nonconsensual Removal Of Condom During Sex, Illegal In California / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Ttipsy(f): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
God v mercy!
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by okongo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
trump is a dullard and lifeless. why should he allow such to happen.
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
My condolences to the victims of the wild fire outbreak, may the lord grant them shelter and food. Amen

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Benekruku(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Insurance companies are in for it.
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by AfriSurvey: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
May the soul of the gdead rest in peace
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by yovo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
this country and fire sef! God please see them through.
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by MrJunior017(m): 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
God abeg maka die for ma room cos tis tin like no be waten go die with oo
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by emmyN(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
If this was Nigeria, I know those lots would have started the 'zoo' stuff

3 Likes

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Naughtytboy: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
And We have a country without any natural disasters but we cant enjoy good life. God punish our past and present leaders

5 Likes

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
When will this kind of fire burn Aso Rock??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by delishpot: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
Oyinbo people sef...they have so much value for the life of their animals/pets...Unlike one country that has no value for the lives of both humans and Animals alike...The only animal they value is a Cow...

Tourch not their
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by masseratti: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
You set fire on and try to teleguide affairs of poor Nations. You even gave Nigeria a geriatric invalid as president so that you maintain the saprophytic relationship ... Now God has set real fire on your Nation. I mean, the gates of hell has been opened upon you. Take heart
stupidity is very real.

6 Likes

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:

That's why your stupid mom allowed herself to be raped by Fulani herdsmen for a cup of raw nunu.

See where you call a home, dirty Enugu piglet. grin
Una don carry una mata come front page??

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Rextizzle(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Jeez!!!
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
You set fire on and try to teleguide affairs of poor Nations. You even gave Nigeria a geriatric invalid as president so that you maintain the saprophytic relationship ... Now God has set real fire on your Nation. I mean, the gates of hell has been opened upon you. Take heart
OK now God is responsible for this? You religious people and your shallow mind. Comot for road jare grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by obonujoker(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wow... this is bad mhen.... God will comfort them....
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Sleekfingers: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wild fire is not a new thing in California...it has been happening for decades...their government should find a lasting solution it...it is getting out of hand....

I just wonder if such thing happen in poor countries like Nigeria, Bangladesh,Togo....how are they gonna control the fire....the fire will consume these countries.....

Because na God them go dey call for help...instead of them to do the needful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Chosen1984:
Am Just Imagining how The day of The Rapture will be like!

Ordinary Fire, see the Degree of Confusion!!

People of GOD, Let's all dust our Garments and be Prepared...

Events as these Fire are not mere Incent!!

He That Has an Ear, let him Hear
Shut up, this is due to poor fire and forest management.

You Nigerians think they are like you where you blame everything on Satan and God?

Yeye country, yeye people grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by GaggleNSwallow: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
Una don carry una mata come front page??

Bigguyman has been so bitter and restless since I exposed his broke ass in public. grin
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by skyhighweb(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Riele:
What caused the fire outbreak?���
heat extreme heat

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Let's pray this disaster doesn't happen in Nigeria
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by stuffs4me(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
nijabazaar:

Trump can br stupid....

He has a habit of politicizing everything.

I saw Kim kardashian fleeing with her children... Abandoning her multi million dollar mansion. Same with Will smith and Katy Pery.

I will never abandon my multimillion dollar house no matter the ranging fire.

I hope they have insurance. Especially for will smith with dwindling acting roles and resources these days

This has got to be the dumbest post ever.

7 Likes

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by drchuks1234(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
What is this one say?

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:

Bigguyman has been so bitter and restless since I exposed his broke ass in public. grin
very fake,broke,and dirty piglet typing from the slums of Obiagu he is....*spits**
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

This comment is senseless and lack compassion. How true is even what you are saying

5 Likes

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by WaffenSS(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Explorers:
At least eleven people have died and another 35 are missing as a fierce firestorm scorches Northern California, while in Southern California thousands of homes are under siege and all of Malibu has been evacuated as two other wildfires bear down.

The California Camp Fire has burned more than 100,000 acres and is at 20% containment Saturday morning as it ravages the state as the most destructive wildfire in its history.

The fire has destroyed at least 6,713 homes, businesses and other structures.

80% to 90% of the homes in Paradise have been destroyed, according to CNN.

More than 300,000 people from across the state have been forced to flee their homes, as the fast moving flames from the three fires that all started on Thursday have raced to cover more than 200 square miles.

Fires burn toward the Pacific Ocean as seen Friday from a helicopter over Santa Monica, California.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6374985/Evacuees-turned-away-overflowing-shelters-300K-residents-flee-California-wildfires.html

25 dead now

Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by GaggleNSwallow: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Two of una now no go get sense.. carry ur childish bants and gerrarahia! angry

He started it.
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by BigGuyMan: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:

He started it.
You are a bastard rapist and a poverty stricken idiot with an ashawo thread as his only achievement in life embarassed

I shame for you brother embarassed
Re: California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History by castrokins(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Going By Your Submission That The Feds Fund Forest Reserves, Would Say In All Honesty That You Have Better Information On Budgetary Allocation To The Reserves Than The Head Of The Federal Government Who Posted The Tweet?

GURION:

Trump shot himself in the foot here.......

90% of California's forest reserves are Federal reserves, managed by the Federal Government, and have been suffering from budget cuts from the Federal/Trump Government.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rashida Tlaib Member Of Secret Facebook Group Where Hamas Terrorist Glorified. / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. / Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.