Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,426,478 members, 5,447,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 February 2020 at 08:48 AM

Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder (28940 Views)

Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by RTSC: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Debbie gallagher
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by Elder0001(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
How's this newsworthy?

Countless number of men do this daily how many times have you snapped and posted them on front page ? I don't understand anytime a female does something it'll be on front page as if it's a big deal.

Most Nigerian ladies have created bad image for themselves to the extent that people now think they're all lazy that's why nonsense like this is celebrated.

Nigeria is doomed!
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by Smarttravels(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Phenotech:
God Bless Her Hustle!
Meanwhile HBD to me
my brother, this one no be hustle oh...she cannot be earning less than 25,000.00 per day as a pipe welder. I can tell you authoritatively that she will be earning more than most engineers on a pipe welding project.
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by PHILipu1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I think she deserves some accolades

God bless her hustle, and give her the strength!

Nigerian youths are hardworking and not lazy.

Some are hard working and some are lazy too.
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by kwajahafiz(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Slay queen is the new title for all the runs girls out there, why use that degraded and lazy title on this hard working and skilled lady na? ..
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by ImaIma1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Please who is a slayqueen? What makes a person one? I keep seeing threads with the title "slayqueen" to categorize ladies.

Is it the dressing or the makeup that makes a lady one?
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by Mizwisdom(f): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
luckyogor:
Good for her, but truth be told ehn,female welders are seldom stressed at work sites or location's, the male welders usually allow them to chill most time's, GOD bless her hustle.

Nope, she'll work twice as hard to prove she's worth the position. It reminds me of a similar job I did, who wants to pity you at the risk of being teased and called woman wrapper? grin
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by emmyN(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
No big deal
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by Ehimzy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

swiz123:
Slay queens have really suffered.

So this muscular looking lesbian is now a slay queen too, lol.

Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Amen, nice, she refused to be a slay queen,
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by Naughtysite: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Let her work than joining the Begging Industry Someone making money to feed is normal thing
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by Awaja(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Welder for show .
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by enemachris(m): 2:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

For you to think this way, your brain has really SUFFERED!
Leave me let me kuku die here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by Fourwinds: 3:14am On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Lovely.
Hardworking and courageous.
Not the ones working with their body.

Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by Fourwinds: 3:26am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=smoke9910 post=72872419]yes. she's a hardworking youth unlike yusuf. this her muscle ehn, if she give man hand.job she fit peel the preek[/quote]

Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by Wafritalkblogg: 3:49am On Nov 12, 2018
If this girl slap you with her palm,forget that ear drum
Re: Meet Ajara Damusa, A Slay Queen Who Is A Welder by Billygee2u: 5:00am On Nov 12, 2018
7&
Anigreat:
shocked

I think she deserves some accolades

God bless her hustle, and give her the strength!

Nigerian youths are hardworking and not lazy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's First Female Helicopter Captain [pictured] / 17 Simple Habits That Make You Look More Professional / How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.