Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria (345 Views)

Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France / UNILAG Boys Show Off Their Twerking Talent In The Hostel (Photos,Videos) / Grace Ezenwa Wins Presidential Best Teachers Award, Gifted Brand New Car-PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria by Piuscrown: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2018
I know someone who seems to be gifted. Since Nigeria community is not really in acceptance of people holding Ezra ordinary values or simply people with very different approach towards life than people they seems everyday, it may seem difficult for such people and their intuition may not be accepted by people around, in your own view how can such a person make adequate use of his talent and still remain comfortable and sane in the society here in Nigeria. Thanks I will be waiting for your opinions
Re: How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2018
You are very stupid! Trust me on this one.
Re: How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria by Piuscrown: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2018
This is a matter of intellectuality and may not be understood by some alcohol soaked brain. Trust me on that one too
Re: How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Piuscrown post=72862622]I know someone who seems to be gifted. Since Nigeria community is not really in acceptance of people holding Ezra ordinary values or simply people with very different approach towards life than people they seems everyday, it may seem difficult for such people and their intuition may not be accepted by people around, in your own view how can such a person make adequate use of his talent and still remain comfortable and sane in the society here in Nigeria. Thanks I will be waiting for your opinions[/quote) what gift in particular are you talking about,people may need to know before they can advise you.
Re: How Can A Gifted Person Make Adequate Use Of His Or Her Talent In Nigeria by Piuscrown: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ability to learn what happens to be complex within a surprising short period of time, reason deeply, fastly and differently, questions everything, can learn anything if interested at it, reason in a way different from my peers, some people think I am boring some thinks I read too much and it has possesed me some thinks I am destined, my dad says I am too passionate and always breaking records.I understand people's intentions fastly (sometimes I am wrong though ) Almost every one hates when they can't condone me, a lot have told me about it in the past and that mostly I need to be careful at displaying my intelligence, but I thinks it is all a joke ( I am not not smart), I believe all of our brain are wired like that, but right now that I have changed my environment, at work few people are saying it already and I am starting to think it is no joke, so I read about gifted people and I am sure I am one and I am yet to harness my talent

(1) (Reply)

Please, Some One Living Around Benin City Should Help!!!!! / The Falling Standard Of National Open University (NOUN) / .........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.