Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (22509 Views)

Was Peter Obi Deported After UK Detention? / Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 7:27am On Nov 11, 2018
The latest attempt by APC and there foot soldiers to malign and incite Ethnic a d religious card having failed in the Foolish attempt on Atiku and One Candidacy.

I therefore challenge anybody to Show me Anywhere Peter Obi Deport Any northerners

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2018
It's on Record Rochas Okorocha report northerners

https://newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=5958?pr=73602&lang=en

11 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2018
It's on Record Tunde Fsahola (Lagos Deport Northerners and Igbo)

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2018
The useless APC BMC warriors should should speak now or forever remain silent

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2018
They are all lies/hate speech and propaganda as usual... Nigerians outgrew that in 2015.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 7:33am On Nov 11, 2018
BMC warriors over to You or remain mouth shut in your latest bigotry attempt.

It's on Record the two culprits of your latest attempts are from failed party.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by OMNIVIRUS(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2018
El rufai is just playing the divide card to discredit Obi an Igbo man seeing his reputation is almost if not impeccable and make osibanjo seem an angel of light..

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by SeverusSnape(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2018
Zombies over to you.

61 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by lordkush: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2018
engineerboat:
BMC warriors over to You or remain mouth shut in your latest bigotry attempt.

It's on Record the two culprits of your latest attempts are from failed party.
sarrki caseless seunmsg yarimo yeske. come and show proof.

buhari is going to daura.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2018
lordkush:
sarrki caseless seunmsg yarimo yeske. come and show proof.

buhari is going to daura.
They have all abandoned the thread

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by RockHard: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2018
Don't worry Op, I am sure the Northerners will take up your challenge and provide evidence soon. But there's enough evidence that Obi deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom 'beggers', the same Obi that attacked Fashola and politicized the issue when Fashola acted similarly a few years later. Are Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi 'beggers' not Nigerians??

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/anambra-obis-deportation-story-igbokwe/

In 2011 Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State deported 29 Akwa-Ibom State and Ebonyi State indigenes on the pretext that they were begging in Awka and Onitsha and heaven did not fall.. About the same time Governor Orji of Abia State sacked over 3,000 indigenes of Anambra, Imo, Enugu, and Ebonyi States from the Abia Civil Service and sentenced tens of thousands of Igbo men and their families to untimely death, eternal poverty and degradation, yet heaven did not fall.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:
Don't worry Op, I am sure the Northerners will take up your challenge and provide evidence soon. But there's enough evidence that Obi deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom 'beggers', the same Obi that attacked Fashola and politicized the issue when Fashola acted similarly a few years later. Are Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi 'beggers' not Nigerians??

Is this nonsense an evidence?

Give us evidence or remain quiet forever.

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by BeautifulMind2: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Deportation story by Igbokwu APC chief propaganda and fabrication grin grin can you provide full details on how Obi deported northerners or other Nigerians living in Anambra, demolished mosques or force non indigenes to register for IDs

Below is Lagos under Fashola

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

What is this.

I hope you can read very well.

If not let Hell-Rufai borrow you his glass

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Are you Peter Obi's spokesperson?? Peter Obi never refuted Joe Igbokwe who made the accusation up till today. It is not too late for him to come forward and deny that he never deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom 'destitutes'.

A n soro Pataki o n soro patako

11 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by RockHard: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Deportation story by Igbokwu APC chief propaganda and fabrication grin grin can provide full details on how Obi deported northerners or other Nigerians living in Anambra, demolished mosques or force non indigenes to register for IDs

Below is Lagos under Fashola

Fashola owned up to and apologized for his own act. Why didn't Peter Obi come forward to deny Igbokwe's accusations back then?? These are weighty accusations that are now coming to haunt him today. I know you were once Obiano's spokesperson and propaganda merchant on Nairaland back in the days, but I doubt that Peter Obi has given you permission to speak for him in a similar capacity. Peter Obi should come out and deny that he deported Nigerian destitutes during his tenure as governor. You are just a wannabe fan and do not and cannot speak for him.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2018
BMC make una come use una renenewed 30 thousand PAYMENT here.

Hell-Rufai want you all to function here appropriately.

BMC make una no disappoint una Chief Hate speech creator-He'll rufai

Cc: Madridguy, Buhariguy, sarrki, pasaingshot, deomelo, e.t.c

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by BeautifulMind2: 8:38am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Fashola owned up to and apologized for his own act. Why didn't Peter Obi come forward to deny Igbokwe's accusations back then?? These are weighty accusations that are now coming to haunt him today. I know you were once Obiano's spokesperson and propaganda merchant on Nairaland back in the days, but I doubt that Peter Obi has given you permission to speak for him in a similar capacity. Peter Obi should come out and deny that he deported Nigerian destitutes during his tenure as governor. You are just a wannabe fan and do not and cannot speak for him.
Peter Obi never deported anybody when he was governor, it's all fabrication by APC

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Since you will refuse to read.

Here it is read again.

But the Director Child Development , Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development , Mr Emeka Ejide warned the beggars to leave their children alone and can beg if they choose to as the interest of the ministry and Anambra state government are on the children. He said the Ministry has repatriated more than 29 women begging with children to their various states and would not hesitate to deal with parents who still engage in such acts describing them as products of Mammy market Onitsha where anything goes before its closure.

[b]One of the good Samaritans who rushed the victim to hospital Mrs Stella Samuel incidentally an indigene of Akawa Ibom wondered why people from Akwa Ibom state must still be begging in Anambra state when the Governor of Akwa Ibom, Governor Godswill Akpabio had declared free education for children of the state. [/b]She said the accident happened in front of her shop and she had to run around to save the life of the girl but was shocked that no hospital wanted to accept her until later when the Ministry took custody of her and others.

But the President General of Akwa-Ibom Central Union, Anambra state , Sir Chris Ekanem who not only admitted that the victim and some of the beggars came from Akwa-Ibom but requested for authority for them to repatriate them home since their Governor Akpabio has given free education to people like them.

He appealed that those who brought them to Anambra only to subject them to begging should be punished adding that they had reported to the police the incident. He revealed that the children told him in their dialect that they were many in the state from the same Akwa Ibom doing the same business of begging in Anambra state.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by TEDHorsePower: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2018
None

APC has nothing to offer Nigeria

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2018
Peter obi is a tribal and religious bigot. Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Peter obi is a tribal and religious bigot. Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state

And your evidence is or you keep your mouth shot forever

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by onubijoe(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2018
APC chieftains are known as a complainers and they will continue to complain without pay till their out

Just imagine El-Rufai calling peter Obi bigot , I pray for all APC that God will help and deliver them from their evil doing

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2018
El-rufai and the Presidency over to you!

Imagine a whole President playing petty politics

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by RockHard: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2018
engineerboat:

Since you will refuse to read.

Here it is read again.

Your political bias is making you not to think straight. If Lagos should try what you just quoted mischievous people like you will be up in arms accusing it of bigotry, like Peter Obi did when Fashola sent back not just Igbos but also Yorubas to their States of origin (incidentally more Yorubas were sent back to their states in that incident than Igbos were, yet the igbos [thanks to Peter Obi' politicizing the issue] made the loudest noise about it).

In the Lagos instance, it was even said that both governments of Lagos and Anambra exchanged correspondence on how to relocate 13 destitute of Anambra extraction to their home state before the exercise. On the day of the relocation Anambra officials were no where to be found in upper Iweka when the destitutes were brought. Lagos officials dumped the destitute there and went back (that wasn't good enough). The next thing the bigot called Peter Obi did was to call the then president GEJ and the media rather than calling his colleague Fashola. He did that to score tribal and political point

The moment you begin to make excuses and pick and choose, then you lose credibility. Ideally, no Nigerian should be deported from anywhere within Nigeria. Stop trying to defend the indefensible for political reasons.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by fastseo: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

It's True oh Peter OBI impregnated ur mom. He was the one that help abacha launder funds abroad, he is a henchman of Adulph Hitler..

Please don't ask me of proof... Because Peter OBI until Peter OBI defend him self

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by NonsoWow: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2018
How will there be link when Peter Obi carried it out secretly? He mandated the transition committe chairmen of Onitsha north, Onitsha south, Ogbaru, and Awka north to register and identify all hausa/fulani living within their areas of jurisdiction. Many of these hausa/fulani were poor and didn't have the resources to attract media attention to their ordeal and most had no choice but to quietly leave the state due to the unbearable repression. Their produce market at bridgehead in onitsha was also demolished by Peter Obi who was looking for any pretext to send hausa/fulani out of anambra state.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
How will there be link when Peter Obi carried it out secretly? He mandated the transition committe chairmen of Onitsha north, Onitsha south, Ogbaru, and Awka north to register and identify all hausa/fulani living within their areas of jurisdiction. Many of these hausa/fulani were poor and didn't have the resources to attract media attention to their ordeal and most had no choice but to quietly leave the state due to the unbearable repression. Their produce market at bridgehead in onitsha was also demolished by Peter Obi who was looking for any pretext to send hausa/fulani out of anambra state.

Stop ranting and produce your evidence jare.

Ariwo ko ni music

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by aj1802001: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2018
NonsoWow:
I am so sorry but this has to be one of the worst posts I have ever seen. This lacks intelligent thinking and flow. You were asked to provide evidence and this is the best you can come up with. This is why Nigeria is where it is right now.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by engineerboat(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Your political bias is making you not to think straight. If Lagos should try what you just quoted mischievous people like you will be up in arms accusing it of bigotry, like Peter Obi did when Fashola he sent back not just Igbo's but also Yoruba's to their States of origin (incidentally more Yoruba's were sent back to their states in that incident than Igbo's were yet the igbos [thanks to Peter Obi' politiciting the issue] made thenloudest noise about it.

In the Lagos instance, it was even said that both governments of Lagos and Anambra exchanged correspondence on how to relocate 13 destitute of Anambra extraction to their home state before the exercise. On the day of the relocation Anambra officials were no where to be found in upper Iweka when the destitutes were brought. Lagos officials dumped the destitute there and went back (that wasn't good enough). The next thing the bigot called Peter Obi did was to call the then president GEJ and the media rather than calling his colleague Fashola. He did that to score tribal and political point

The moment you begin to make excuses and pick and choose, then you lose credibility. Ideally, no Nigerian should be deported from anywhere within Nigeria. Stop trying to defend the indefensible for political reasons.

How does this affect Hell-Rufai fake allegation

42 Likes

Re: I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern by DMerciful(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2018
APC has gone tribal having failed in all performance index

43 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom To Buhari: Count Benue Out Of Grazing Reserves Plan / River State Should Be Part Of The South East since Igbo have 6 governors / Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Lives In Kaduna⁠

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.