Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio (1070 Views)

Full Extract Of Kyari's Conversation With Hushpuppi That Nailed Him / Video: Obasanjo Is Expired Milk - Ben Bruce, Nigerians React At Tinubu / Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by Jaideyone(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2018
this is a video of Obasanjo having a conversation with akpabio at the wedding Timi Alaibe's daughter.
OBJ didn't snub akpabio and Jonathan who could obviously hear what they were saying was smiling sheepishly!!!

is this how PDP intends to win the hearts of Nigerians again? by spreading falsehood?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cviy_kK3orM

3 Likes

Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by hardywaltz(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2018
People's Dubai Party (PDP) and lies are 5 & 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by Imortal001: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by modath(f): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2018
Let the wailers & foolish come here now, the claim will be, he is giving a briefing about his "assignment" as a planted agent of PDP in APC... Me i trust dem... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by Sunofgod(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by Jaideyone(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2018
hardywaltz:
People's Dubai Party (PDP) and lies are 5 & 6
as in I saw this video yesterday then I woke up this morning to people claiming Obasanjo snubbed akpabio. had to go and download the video from Facebook and take it to YouTube!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by modath(f): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
as in I saw this video yesterday then I woke up this morning to people claiming Obasanjo snubbed akpabio. had to go and download the video from Facebook and take it to YouTube!!!

You are a patriot... you are doing the Lord's work... more blessings... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by Jaideyone(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2018
modath:

You are a patriot... you are doing the Lord's work... more blessings... kiss
my sister all attempts to put a thief in charge of our resources should be resisted by all well meaning Nigerians.

a PDP with atiku as president will be a disaster
Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by modath(f): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Jaideyone:
my sister all attempts to put a thief in charge of our resources should be resisted by all well meaning Nigerians.

a PDP with atiku as president will be a disaster

It won't even happen... The push by the elite backed by some aggrieved sets cos of loss of positions is just mere noise in a busy market space.

Ofo ojo keji oja!!!
Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by TrueLEADER: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2018
Akpabio on his way back to PDP..........

You'll say I said so.
Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by seunmsg(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2018
TrueLEADER:
Akpabio on his way back to PDP..........

You'll say I said so.

Huh shocked shocked shocked

What are you smoking bro? Earlier today you all celebrated the fake news that OBJ snubbed Akpabio, now, you are shifting to Akpabio is on his way back to PDP. Can't you guys be consistent in your propaganda for once?

1 Like

Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by TrueLEADER: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Huh shocked shocked shocked

What are you smoking bro? Earlier today you all celebrated the fake news that OBJ snubbed Akpabio, now, you are shifting to Akpabio is on his way back to PDP. Can't you guys be consistent in your propaganda for once?

For a brain-reset, I don't celebrate nonsense.

Secondly, I am not into propaganda, but I tell you what, Akapbio is not in APC, he's just hanging out with them. Simple!
Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by kitaatita: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2018
Akpabio is one of my favourite politicians. He always respects hierarchy even when he was in PDP. He has never been insulting
Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by hardeycute(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2018
What is this thread about?.

BMC and their useless posts.

Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by cmikel: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2018
But apc member STARTED THE LIES. with the image how come it is now pdp

1 Like

Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by CilicMarin: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2018
But it was Sarrki who opened the unnecessary the thread..
Re: Video: Obasanjo Having A Conversation With Akpabio by henchamb(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2018
Repent oh ye Pdp
Let lies depart from your mouth.
They want to change the narrative on Peter the bigot
Peter called Apc candidates and Ngige... Islamic touts
He deported Hausa people from upper iweka
He gave then id card calling them terrorists. I can vividly remember onions and tomatoes became scarce and expensive during that era.
Peter demolished mosques and aboki shops
He even went Far as causing fracas between Anglicans and Catholics in anambra state.
We won't support a pretender.

(1) (Reply)

[photo] 2019: Banky W Campaign Poster / Update On Road Construction In Owerri City Imo State. / Atiku's Spokesman Segun Showunmi Vs Festus Keyamo Part 2 Today On Channels TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.