Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,149 members, 7,780,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) (933 Views)

PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Shoot Pdp Agent Dead In Rivers State(photos) / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by stephenduru: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2018
ANOTHER MILITARY RASCALITY CLAIMS LIFE OF INNOCENT CITIZEN.

A young man was shot dead  by men attached to the 130 Battalion Nigerian Army in Abonnema.

Mr Sepribo Black-Duke, 31,  who went out to enjoy his evening like every other free citizen became another innocent victim of the decried wanton display of military brutality. He was shot dead by men of the Nigerian Army at about 8:45PM 9th November 2018 and bled profusely until he died.

Reports have it that Mr Sepribo Black-Duke had sat in a drinking bar located at Briggs Compound, Abonnema  where he whiled away the evening alongside a few other friends. It was in the middle of this merriment,  amidst the cheers of friends, soft strains of music and the gust of fresh air that blew from the Sombreiro river, that the camouflage-wearing men of Nigerian Army unleashed their terror and began to brutalize everyone in the bar.

The army brutalized and tortured the innocent citizens. They beat and  injured Sepribo until he could no longer bear the pains and took to his heels. But what advantage has the wobbling feet of a dying man over the pounding boots of a battalion of arm wielding soldiers. Sepribo ran. He staggered and continued to run. And then the gun sounded. But yet he ran. The lower part of his body turning bloody, Sepribo ran as every man would for his life. It is only an armed man that stands in the face of battle. Sepribo was neither armed nor fortified as a peace loving citizen of Abonnema. He only ran as every innocent man would for his dear life until he fell.

With his body down, bleeding from  belly, the military men walked down to Mr Sepribo and shot at him the 3rd time and was left there in lifelessness by the military men, wriggling and screaming in a pool of his own blood.

He was finally picked up by friends and relatives with the help of the Executive Chairman, Hon. Rowland Sekibo (JP) and rushed to UPTH but gave up along East-West Road by Choba bridge due to too much loss of blood.

Mr Sepribo Black-Duke was an executive member of the PDP and was the Vice Chairman of the Party in ward 3 Akulga. He was also a vibrant member of Abonnema Youth Organization (A.Y.O).

Meanwhile, the family of the deceased together with the Chairman of Akuku-Toru Local Government Area have met with the Police D.P.O. in Abonnema to make a formal report of the gruesome murder of Mr Sepribo Black-Duke by the Nigerian military men.

The Executive Chairman, Hon. Rowland Sekibo, JP also commiserated with the wife of the deceased earlier on Saturday morning(10th November, 2018).

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/soldiers-shoot-pdp-member-dead-in.html

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by dingbang(m): 9:42am On Nov 11, 2018
angry
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by IamD18: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2018
That's where they show their power and shooting skills. You can never see, hear them attack or shoot Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam.

Dumb uniformed cowards parading as soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by SolutionMee: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy
And the young man was pretending as if he was truly dead.
Someone should better wake him up from slumber cuz I find it extremely difficult to tolerate pretendants.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Omeokachie: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2018
"Dem leave sorrow, tears and blood...their regular trademark!"

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by Lucifersticlala: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2018
Why is he wearing a G-String?

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by argon500: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2018
The headline though..lol
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by haladadon: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2018
this is bad. bad bad.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by chichar1(f): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
And the young man was pretending as if he was truly dead.
Someone should better wake him up from slumber cuz I find it extremely difficult to tolerate pretendants.
you will die a miserable death oneday
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by SolutionMee: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2018
chichar1:
you will die a miserable death oneday
cheesy
Is that the more reason why he was faking his own death? People die all over the world whether miserable or not. That shows that you can as well do what the young man did. You too can pretend to be dead. Like I said earlier, I detest pretendants a lot. I have zero tolerance for them.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by chichar1(f): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
Is that the more reason why he was faking his own death? People die all over the world whether miserable or not. That shows that you can as well do what the young man did. You too can pretend to be dead. Like I said earlier, I detest pretendants a lot. I have zero tolerance for them.
mad man anthem!!!!!! keep on placing CURSE upon your generation,you think you are doing me,you are doing your self!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by IbrahimDamola: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2018
Buhari and his fulani herdsmen run army keeps killing southerners. We know he is a genocidist, that's why he will be kicked out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2018
Buhari will pay for all his atrocities

There is no peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by vbnn(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2018
Who will politicise this? RIP to the man.
Re: Soldiers Shoot Pdp Member Dead In Rivers State(photos) by gurunlocker: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Bola Tinubu before and now / I Will Start Restructuring Process In Six Months If Elected – Atiku / See The Locomotive And Coaches For Lagos - Ibadan Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.