Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here (3005 Views)

MTN '*556# Is No Longer Working [*310#] Is The New Code / MTN Increases Night Plan Bundle Limit From 500MB To 2GB And Time From 11pm - 6am / MTN Introduces Cheap Data & Voice Plans; Get 1GB For N200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by Niyonice(m): 9:38am On Nov 11, 2018
good day geeks, just of recent, we all knew how Mtn decide to hike the prices of there night subscription. but there re new improvements, it might not be as mouth watering like the previous ones. but tome it is still a good development. because, half bread is better than none.

Old price and code

To enjoy MTN 25 naira midnight subscription you must first migrate to MTN pulse by simply dialing (*406#) and then reply 1.
Make sure you have 25 naira and above on your line.
Send NIGHT to 131, and you will receive message from MTN, you'll allocated 500MB to be used from 12 am to 4am.

New price and code

To enjoy MTN 25 naira midnight subscription you must first migrate to MTN pulse by simply dialing (*406#) and then reply 1.
Make sure you have 25 naira and above on your line.

Send NT1 to 131 for 250MB at 25 naira.
and NT2 to 131 for 500MB at 50 naira
you can use it from 12 am to 5am.
NOTE: all sim are entitled to just once per day.

ssource: https://www.niyonice.com.ng/2018/11/mtn-increases-mtnpulse-tarrif-night.html

Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by donbenie(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2018
Why bother with MTN when Airtel is still going strong at 25 Naira for 500MB..

5 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by XINOIX: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
donbenie:
Why bother with MTN when Airtel is still going strong at 25 Naira for 500MB..

I wonder oooh too why stress yourself just migrate to airtel and enjoy your 500mb easy

2 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
In this case half bread is not better because there many breads

3 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by obumnaeke(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thanks for the bread, I prefer the cake from AIRTEL �

2 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by DaFlash: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dem for continue with 125mb for N25 Na.

When Nigerian night browsers are done with them
Nobody go tell dem when dem go pack market inside....

Ole people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by Demandy1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
someone pls tell me the Airtel #25 for 500mb code..
Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Demandy1:
dial *312#

2 Likes

Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by Tintinnoty(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Demandy1:
*312#
Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
A nigga once said:the last time i checked airtel is still giving 500mb for 25...so op what with the half bread is better than none?..

1 Like

Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ok
Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by drajjay: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Please help me explain this.

Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by miracleamena: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2018
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2018
I Am an Mtn user, and even tho their network is strong anywhere and everywhere, i still acknowledge Airtel as the GrandMasters when it comes to DATA......... grin

WHO NO LIKE AWUUF?
Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by dhannyson(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
They're stupid even when their data was 500mb for 25 thiere duration was 12-4... Rubbish network
Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by mikron(m): 5:05am On Dec 06, 2018
dhannyson:
They're stupid even when their data was 500mb for 25 thiere duration was 12-4... Rubbish network
mine stops at 3:30am. Big thieves
Re: MTN Increases Mtnpulse Tarrif Night Plans - Get New Code Here by mikron(m): 5:07am On Dec 06, 2018
Airtel cake na him sure pass, half bread ko, half bread ni. They should just close shop. Foolish people. Empty hen

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Nokia 3110c Gprs Activation/configuration For Glo Network / Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture / Warning: Selfies Kill More People Than Sharks Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.