Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,659 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". (696 Views)

Election Is Going To Second Round - Bookmark This Page . / EFCC Is Patiently Waiting For Wike. Watch This Page / See What Ex Finance Minister 'kemi Adeosun' Wikipedia Page Is Showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by ImperialYoruba: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2018
I have been on internet the whole night and this morning using different key words combined with Peter Obi to unravel this mystery about his bigotry.

I think there is some truth to it.

I can see in the summary what appears to be acts of bigotry but when i select link to open to full site for the content....

"Oops! The page you are looking for is no longer existing".

No longer...? So it existed at one time, and the heading and summary confirns that. So who has deleted the contents?

There are numerous results with outcomes similar to the above.

If no guilt, why are these news contents "no longer available"? Someone is trying to cover up something.
Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by SouthEastFacts: 10:10am On Nov 11, 2018
Yoruba moslem sha. Enjoy yourself Jack bauer

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by ImperialYoruba: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Yoruba moslem sha. Enjoy yourself Jack bauer

Ibo jew, how village?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by highqueen(f): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ibo jew, how village?
You are a terrible attention seeker.
Spits.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by ImperialYoruba: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:

You are a terrible attention seeker.
Spits.

Thanks for noticing me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by EmekaMD(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
I have been on internet the whole night and this morning using different key words combined with Peter Obi to unravel this mystery about his bigotry.

I can see in the summary what appears to be acts of bigotry but when i select link to open to full site for the content....

No longer...? So it existed at one time, and the heading and summary confirns that. So who has deleted the contents?

If no guilt, why are these news contents "no longer available"? Someone is trying to cover up something.
you've been on the internet whole night? Trying to develop an app? That's what your mates are doing on the internet whole night.
But you're busy trying to justify a 30k monthly stipend.
Spits on you wasted soul.
Tomorrow you'll start blaming an old man in ur village for not progressing in life

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by Nnemuka(f): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
EmekaMD:
you've been on the internet whole night? Trying to develop an app? That's what your mates are doing on the internet whole night.
Tomorrow you'll start blaming an old man in ur village for not progressing in life
Savage cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by ImperialYoruba: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
EmekaMD:

My monthly benefits alone at my job go pay your salary for a month, not to mention my basic income a month.

Im a remote worker. Do you even have a clue what that means? grin
Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by wingmanII: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
Keep digging, like the stupid animal you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by argon500: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Why are you having sleepless night untop of Obi candidature? Are you truly an omoluwabi? We don't play politics of sentiment. Let us use Buhari's achievement and project to campaign instead of unnecessary attack on Obi and Atiku.

My one naira though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by Omololu001: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
argon500:

Why are you having sleepless night untop of Obi candidature? Are you truly an omoluwabi? We don't play politics of sentiment. Let us use Buhari's achievement and project to campaign instead of unnecessary attack on Obi and Atiki.

My one naira though
if we're going to use buhari project and campaign then atiku and the PDP will stand no chance in 2019.
Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by Nazaretha1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
Naso real omoluabi, omo daadaa nile kaaro ooji ire dey tok
Your head dey there jare.
argon500:

Why are you having sleepless night untop of Obi candidature? Are you truly an omoluwabi? We don't play politics of sentiment. Let us use Buhari's achievement and project to campaign instead of unnecessary attack on Obi and Atiki.

My one naira though
Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by argon500: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2018
Omololu001:
if we're going to use buhari project and campaign then atiku and the PDP will stand no chance in 2019.

Then so be it. We do not have to engage in politics of hatred. There is life after an election. We should all remember that.
Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by argon500: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nazaretha1:
Naso real omoluabi, omo daadaa nile kaaro ooji ire dey tok
Your head dey there jare.

Na so broda. Those people are like wrestling with a pig.

They are ajegbedo who is looking for someone to stoop low like them
Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by Omololu001: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
argon500:

Then so be it. We do not have to engage in politics of hatred. There is life after an election. We should all remember that.
I totally agree with you.
Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by ImperialYoruba: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
argon500:

Why are you having sleepless night untop of Obi candidature? Are you truly an omoluwabi? We don't play politics of sentiment. Let us use Buhari's achievement and project to campaign instead of unnecessary attack on Obi and Atiku.

My one naira though

Im only following news. Omoluabi speaks to truth, must not enable criminality.

It is criminal to do what he is attributed to have done. Then we go online to get info and make our own mind whether allegation is true or not and theybhave cleaned it out to hide truth. Which kind omoluabi you be? The one with small "o"?
Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by Nazaretha1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lol. Very correct baba.
Ajegbodo to n w'eni kun'ra
SMH
argon500:

Na so broda. Those people are like wrestling with a pig.

They are ajegbedo who is looking for someone to stoop low like them
Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by mightyhazell: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
EmekaMD:
bloody decapitation!

1 Like

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by engineerboat(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

My monthly benefits alone at my job go pay your salary for a month, not to mention my basic income a month.

So your brain have zombie infrared

1 Like

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by EmekaMD(m): 4:42am On Nov 15, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

blah blah blah..
You're obviously jobless and living of a 30k monthly stipend.

Don't compare us Bro. I don't earn salaries. I employ

1 Like

Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by ImperialYoruba: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
EmekaMD:
blah blah blah..
You're obviously jobless and living of a 30k monthly stipend.

Don't compare us Bro. I don't earn salaries. I employ

Hahahahahahaha. grin grin grin
Prove it, hire me!
Re: Hey Mods, "Oops! This Page Is No Longer Available". by EmekaMD(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Hahahahahahaha. grin grin grin
Prove it, hire me!

I don't have to hire you to prove it.
I can hire you if you're gonna be any useful to what I do. Meanwhile inbox ur CV.

But the condition is you must quit defending the failed government of Buhari here. He has affected businesses negatively with his mediocre "trial and error" economic policies.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Buhari Vs What BMC Wants You To See / Buhari , Saraki Tinubu, Sultan , Alafin And Others Storm Ibadan On Sunday / Dubai Is Beautiful, Yet A Den Of Injustice And Subtle Intolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.