Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (58719 Views)

Who Is The Ethnic Bigot, Peter Obi, Tinubu Or Atiku? / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Modarun(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2018
The Vice Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr. Peter Obi, on Saturday called on Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State to stop making hate speeches that will divide and destroy the country
Obi said this while reacting to El Rufai’s tweet describing him as “a tribal bigot.”
El-Rufai had in a tweet claimed that Obi supported his (El-Rufai’s) arrest by the Department of State Services, DSS in 2014 on the ground that “El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State.”
Obi, while answering questions from journalists on the matter at a youth programme in Nnewi, Anambra State on Saturday, expressed shock at statement from El-Rufai.
According to him, he would only pray for El-Rufai and encourage him to concentrate on doing those things that will better lots of Nigerians rather than engage in hate speeches.
He said, “This is suggesting that it was what he sat down to think of rather than thinking about how to solve the many problems plaguing the country.
“What His Excellency, Gov. Nasir Ahmad El Rufai said about me has been brought to my attention. I believe that as we grow older and are saddled with more responsibilities, we are expected to become circumspect in our thinking and avoid recklessness in our speeches and utterances.
“How does the circumstance he referred to relate to bigotry to warrant such a label?
“All I do for people like El-Rufai is to pray for them and encourage them to concentrate on doing those things that will better the lots of Nigerians rather than engage in hate speeches that will divide and destroy the country.
“At this difficult times in our country, when thousands of our brothers and sisters across ethnic divide are killed all over the country, including innocent citizens in Kaduna state; millions of our children from all the parts of the country are out of school; millions of Nigerian youths from all the parts of the country are without jobs, our pre-occupation, especially among those that are in government should not be making reckless speeches.
“What our leaders should be doing today is seeking solutions to the numerous problems of our dear country.
“I am aware that during the said election he referred to, security agents merely restricted his movement because he had no business being in Anambra as I would not have been in Kaduna on an election day.”
The former governor of Anambra State further appealed to Nigerians, especially those in positions of authority, to avoid what he called “the dominance of the vice of hate”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/10/will-el-rufai-calling-tribal-bigot-peter-obi/

159 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by alsudan: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2018
El Rufai and Buhari survives politically off hate speeches, by jacking up the emotions of their fanatical base. Take that away, and they are just empty, with their heads filled only with conquest.

604 Likes 57 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Josh2x: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
El rufai brother to jubril of sudan grin

Ruling party always crying like an opposition party

When they eventually lose power, I wonder what they will now do grin

263 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by fedorahat: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Rubbish from Peter Obi.
Did you make the statements you were accused of.
Did you carry out the actions you were accused of.
Were those actions wrong, If the were wrong have you apologized.
Stop trying to go spiritual and emotional and address issues properly.

You remain a tribal bigoted hypocrite , until you can comprehensively proove your innocence.

150 Likes 34 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by YorubaAssasin: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Another 'chest-beating' fool... grin

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Mastadestiny(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
You are a real man, no time to bandy words with hell rufai

355 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by sexiestharam(f): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
ok

352 Likes 30 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Yeye
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by ExpiredNigeria: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Peter is a man. A stupid man thought he could come to Anambra of all States to help rig election.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Lordofthewest(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Lol..the bigot say he go pray hahaha whether you pray or fast sef nothing for you.You and elrufai deserve each other.

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by orlabass(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2018
K
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by hucienda: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Peter Obi don't allow him pull you down to the gutter for that is where folks who behave like him reign unashamedly.

Keep up with your sensitisation efforts till the campaign proper begin Sunday next. It is tacit admission they have nothing to peg on you and thus bring up lies. Let him and his like campaign on bile and bigotry while you and Mr Abubakar campaign on what you would do for the country should you be elected.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Richdad50(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2018
I choose to ignore El- rufai's comment due to my ability to remember the past. Only ignoramus would delve into issues they have little or nothing to remember. Rufai who has made so many unbelievable and bigotary statement is now been taken serious for accusing another.

I have a serious doubt about the mental state of most commentators from APC supporters. I have concluded that it is either they chose to look the otherside or their reasoning is significantly impaired and defective.

How else do you explain young men who would sell their entire future for a stew of sentiment. How else!

To all APC rascals, Stay on the issues, Debate the facts, and lets meet at the Polls. I will see you on Feb 2019

#Richdadnuggets
#CantWait
#WeMeetFeb19
#SettleScores

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Nnemuka(f): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Propaganda and ApC grin grin. They do not know what to tell Nigerians for being failures...
The ethnic card is a good option they are using to save face.

El rufai and APC please tell us what you people have achieved and your plans in alleviating poverty as we all know Nigeria is now the poverty headquarters of the world.

Stop telling us what you and the President are good for, show us your achievements

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Omeokachie: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2018
A man of peace

Unlike your accuser who confessed to shaking hands with and exchanging cash with vicious killers of his people rather than bring them to justice.

He will be made to account for his atrocities.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by gr8gem(f): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Obi no dey give this man attention, he's not worth your nano seconds time

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Justseyii: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Obi my man

9 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2018
This is what mr El Rufai that’s not a bigot says about innocent Nigerians

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Donmedrac: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2018
What did Peter obi do to mynd44?

The gate this mod have for Peter obi is shocking

8 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by hazardneymar: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Hahahaha

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2018
The only thing remaining is for Hell Rufai to call Obi an infidel. He will say it one way or the other before election... mark this down.

8 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by PhenomenalAustin: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2018
It's even shocking that el ruffian called Obi a tribal bigot
He should first set his house in order

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Keegan: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Refute Rufai's claim and shame the devil. If not keep your dirty bigotry mouth shut! Obituary.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by perryy(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2018
That Elrufai is a bastard and a terrorist. Who sponsor Boko Haram?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Whothecapfits: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Your Past Hunting You

5 Likes

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by DINDESIGNERS: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Hmmmmmm...........
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Tadeus(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Josh2x:

Ppl ehn. First to comment association...lols
Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by Roger3D(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Shut up Peter Obi. You are a confirmed bigot whom we can never ever vote for. If you desperately need to be a vice president of some country, try Biafra

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by COdeGenesis: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Well said. Let's stop leaving in the dark past and raising dusts which could lead to war and hatred. War is costly and expensive, as leaders our statements should spur togetherness and love. Nigeria is blessed

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi by lawflec(m): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2018
Why was El Rufai in Anambra during their election. He hasn't answered the question yet

35 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.