Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? (4841 Views)

Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / This Is Why Occultism/Atheism May Be More Popular Than Christianity In Few Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by PapiFlin(m): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
LordReed:

You need to put that thought out of your head, atheism is not a religion.

Its unfortunate but that is the nature of the universe, the universe don't care about an insignificant population of enlightened ape creatures. If you and I do not care about justice, nobody will, death is final with no god or devil meting out rewards or punishments. It may not be a pleasing prospect but there it is, that is reality.

LoL, if you think nature is perfect then you probably have never been in a raw jungle, where the slightest mistake would get you killed. If man had not tamed nature you think your life expectancy would be high? The vast majority of this universe is hostile to life so you really need to reevaluate what you mean by nature being perfect.

because it was there to be tamed..we're superior beings....any harm done (I mean venomous) has it's antidote right there in the same thick raw jungle

and I beg to differ...It makes zero sense to me that they go scot free..There must be a balance....even karma here on earth is as effective af
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by LordReed(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
PapiFlin:

because it was there to be tamed..we're superior beings....any harm done (I mean venomous) has it's antidote right there in the same thick raw jungle

and I beg to differ...It makes zero sense to me that they go scot free..There must be a balance....even karma here on earth is as effective af

If it was untamed then it was not perfect.

Do you know what anti-venom is? Look it up if you don't. It is not something you go and fetch from the forest.

Lack of universal justice is not supposed to be something that you find agreeable or not, its just a fact of life. Like death and natural disasters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I don't think religious people are stupid. I just think they have not really examined the issue.

I am not atheist. In fact I attended Salvation Ministries today. I am just not religious and to answer your question; I believe there is something greater.
To expand:
I believe in a Timeless, Infinitely Intelligent First Cause. I think religions in their many guises are the products of man's feeble attempts to explain this Cause. Reminds me of the story of the 7 blind men trying to describe an elephant.

I've always wanted to say this,thanks to ur post I can
I am an atheist which means I don't believe in "God", but,I like to maintain an open mind when it comes to explaining how the universe came into being,I feel there is a possibility that the universe has a creator,what you might describe as a first cause,but even if that is really the case,it is not enough to conclude that this first cause or creator,whatever you call it is what we know today as "God", I would like to stop here,maybe someday I would create a thread on this
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
PapiFlin:

They did not get Scott free,forever and ever their names would be cursed,they are getting their punishments posthumously, which other punishment do you want,the moment they died their body became decayed and that was the end of their existence the only thing remaining is their names,their is nothing to punish
The problem you have is that you think that things would happen or be in a certain way because you think they should be that way that is called fantasy don't you kill a poor ant that has done nothing to you,don't you kill a poor chicken and eat,don't you expel animals and plants from their homes to build your house,do you know how many animals you have killed,what makes you think that nature only cares about humans If Karma were to exist then it would only be fair that you also get punished,perhaps by reincarnating as a cockroach as the Hindus believe,I'm surprised that Christians keep using the word karma without knowing where it really came from

2 Likes

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by frank317: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
PapiFlin:
lipsrsealed

My first question I usually ask is this, would you clearly say all the terrible men who walked on the surface of the earth(the stalins, hitlers, amins, pol pots e.t.c. )would die and be answerable to NO ONE for the havoc they wrecked on mankind...come on son....look what you people mostly have issues is the people who are religious heads and the (sometimes) nonsense they shove down the throat of it's followers. ...it's just preying on man's stupidity for their selfish gains

When a lion comes and devours humans even in their homes and even kill kids, who are they answerable to?

I understand our wish as humans for people to reap what they sow after they die, but that's mere wish. There is no evidence that people live on and face rewards and punishments after they die.

If this was so important for the creator... We wouldn't have to rely to an ancient book for prove of after life...we will easily somehow know peoples reward after they die, this to me is a more sensible thing.

Or have u seen anyone that died and is facing the consequence of his action?

1 Like

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by frank317: 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
PapiFlin:

Sorry karma is not effective... We musnt lie to ourselves to win argument. A simple look around the world we live in will show u how unreal karma is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
darkchild64:

If Karma were to exist then it would only be fair that you also get punished,perhaps by reincarnating as a cockroach as the Hindus believe,I'm surprised that Christians keep using the word karma without knowing where it really came from

MOST CHRISTIANS IN THIS COUNTRY REASON ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH COCKROACHES.

2 Likes

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by Ranchhoddas: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
darkchild64:

I've always wanted to say this,thanks to ur post I can
I am an atheist which means I don't believe in "God", but,I like to maintain an open mind when it comes to explaining how the universe came into being,I feel there is a possibility that the universe has a creator,what you might describe as a first cause,but even if that is really the case,it is not enough to conclude that this first cause or creator,whatever you call it is what we know today as "God", I would like to stop here,maybe someday I would create a thread on this
For me the existence of a First Cause is beyond the scope of possibility. It is a necessity.

I cannot wrap my head around the spontaneity averred by hardcore disbelievers.

The patterns observable in the Universe (symmetry, fractals, spirals etc.) to me point to an order that no explanation for randomness I've read so far can convince me otherwise.
I think we are not just equipped enough to grasp the mind of this First Cause at the stage of our evolution and so we invent myths and fables to fill in the gaps.

I also like to think that this Infinite mind has a sense of humour, that all this is funny to Him. That he is just letting us grope in the dark while He watches on in cosmic amusement.

God: The Ultimate Prankster.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
For me the existence of a First Cause is beyond the scope of possibility. It is a necessity.

The patterns observable in the Universe (symmetry, fractals, spirals etc.) to me point to an order that no explanation for randomness I've read so far can convince me otherwise.
I think we are not just equipped enough to grasp the mind of this First Cause at the stage of our evolution and so we invent myths and fables to fill in the gaps.

I also like to think that this Infinite mind has a sense of humour, that all this is funny to Him. That he is just letting us grope in the dark while He watches on in cosmic amusement.

Well I still maintain that it is a mere possibility for me,now speaking of what the first cause could be,I think it is very wrong to assume that you know what it really is in terms of its nature,I see u already using the article "he", it is important that we understand that even if a first cause exists or existed,it could be something we can not describe or even understand,that is why I totally object to the opinion that a " God" created the universe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by Ranchhoddas: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2018
darkchild64:

Well I still maintain that it is a mere possibility for me,now speaking of what the first cause could be,I think it is very wrong to assume that you know what it really is in terms of its nature,I see u already using the article "he", it is important that we understand that even if a first cause exists or existed,it could be something we can not describe or even understand,that is why I totally object to the opinion that a " God" created the universe
I had to use "He". It does not mean that I was ascribing a gender. Such a being would have to be without gender, or a combination of both genders.
The rest of your comment is well taken!
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by PapiFlin(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MOST CHRISTIANS IN THIS COUNTRY REASON ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH COCKROACHES.

can't you proof your point without foul language....you think you're smart or have superior knowledge....you're just another human crawling helplessly on earth at his mercy....I bet you're dumb...extremely dumb....God bless you

and even a jss3 student knows karma isn't among Christian doctrines and mostly associated with religions in India
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by PapiFlin(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
the real deal is las las we all goon die one day....then person go know if GOD dey or not....God bless.
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by HappyPagan: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

This.
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by HappyPagan: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
PapiFlin:
the real deal is las las we all goon die one day....then person go know if GOD dey or not....God bless.
After death, before life, same darkness.

1 Like

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2018
PapiFlin:
Good luck to you,but some of us don't care about such
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by marvinsync(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2019
computergeek:
As a Christian, I have no wish to drag 'learnedness’ with atheists. It's okay if you choose to see me as an uneducated, brain-washed fool because I believe there is a God who sees all and has His own unknown reasons as to why He allows what happens to us to happen. Bad things I believe bruise His heart, because the Bible did say He was hurt when His Son suffered in pain. And yes, I believe in the Bible, as self-contradictory as it may be, I choose to believe.

I am a Catholic. I believe in worshipping God and in honoring the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Jesus, who is God. She pleaded with Jesus on behalf of the bride in Cana, and He did an incredible miracle, even though it was not yet His time, but anything for His sweet Mother. I believe in the efficacy of Her intercession.

I believe in ghosts, because if I said ghosts aren't real, then that is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, who is otherwise called Holy Ghost.

I believe there are three persons in one God. Though I don't understand it, I choose to believe.

Now, back to the main issue. An atheist will ask why God allows all those terrible things to happen to us. A Christian would say, to test our faith. An atheist would ask, why test your faith when your squashed legs or burnt skin won't come back to the way they were when you pass the test? A Christian would say, God has His ways and reasons.

My take is that, truly, as a human, I often wonder why these things have to happen. But I've learned, no, I've chosen rather, to never question God. It's a decision I made, deep in my heart, to accept Him as my Supreme Being, as my Champion, attribute things I cannot explain or understand to Him, because it's easier that way. I believe that God has His own way of choosing people who go to Heaven, no human on earth can predict.

I don't believe in all the complexities they attach to modern-day Christianity, I just believe in Jesus's law: Love. Love God with all your might, heart and strength, and love your neighbor as you love yourself. When you love God, you keep His commandments, when you love your neighbor, you share with them and give when they need.

Atheism and Christianity are personal choices. They come from your heart and soul. You choose one or the other. Nobody should be asked to explain this or that or why they choose to believe or not believe.

I believe in God, I believe in the mystery of the Trinity, I believe in the Blessed Virgin Mary, I believe in Purgatory, but most of all, I believe in keeping a clear conscience, and in love.

Bring the arguments on. I'm ready. Ishilove, get in here and drop your take.

Signed: ComputerGeek

uve pointed out the flaws in Christianity and still choose to follow it and expect to what? convince us?

ur literally saying ,I know Christianity doesn't make a lot of sense but I still choose to follow it
why?

u still haven't explained why u still believe , what ur reason for believing is , is it because that what u were thought , to believe even when it doesn't make sense, to not question just have faith even though it may be misguided

so tell me WHY do u still remain a Christian when it defies all logic and reasoning ,or have u had a REAL spiritual encounter that can prove without a reasonable doubt that God is real and he only pertains to Christianity and says all other religions ( 3000+ ) are false
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by shadeyinka(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
LordReed:
My nonbelief does not make me feel more intelligent, it just made me exposed to more information. A person with more information always seems more superior to the one with less.
I believe you are actually exposed to less information.

Before you object, let me prove it to you.

You believe that only the Physical Existence exist
BUT
Christians believe that BOTH Physical and Spiritual Existence exist.

For you you understand this, I'll use the computer as an allegory

Its like Atheists believe that the Computer is only a Physical Device
BUT
Christians believe that the Computer consists of both the Physical Components and the Software Components.

So who Is really exposed to less information?

The atheist is actually the one who has shut out the existence of the spiritual from the physical reality.

Thanks
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by shadeyinka(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
frank317:

Lol...ain't u amazed when u see human act like they are being controlled with a remote?

A Muslim will strap bomb and kill others because of belief.
A christian married woman will allow a pastor sleep with her because of belief.
A christian will give his money to "God' because of believe while people around him suffer
A christian will bow to image of " Mary" because of belief
A pagan will bow to a horrible looking sculpture because of belief.
A Christian will allow a man step on him because of belief...

They are not really stupid... What they believe in is stupid.

You are not duty bound as christian to allow a man step on u, but u are duty bound to bow to an unknown image called Mary. U are duty bound yo believe that one being u have never seen before is ur father and creator and he has created a mansion for u after u die...

Remind me again.. What's the difference between u and people who allow their pastor step on them. Don't worry, I will tell u.... Wait for it..,.......,.......they allow their pastor step on their body, u allow ur reverend father step on ur brain.
And an atheist will shut out God's existence because of his believe.
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by LordReed(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

I believe you are actually exposed to less information.

Before you object, let me prove it to you.

You believe that only the Physical Existence exist
BUT
Christians believe that BOTH Physical and Spiritual Existence exist.

For you you understand this, I'll use the computer as an allegory

Its like Atheists believe that the Computer is only a Physical Device
BUT
Christians believe that the Computer consists of both the Physical Components and the Software Components.

So who Is really exposed to less information?

The atheist is actually the one who has shut out the existence of the spiritual from the physical reality.

Thanks

Your analogy fails woefully because software is physical. All the 1s and 0s that get interpreted into the visuals you see onscreen are all physical signals, they don't exist in some nebulous nether world that the computer pulls out when needed.

Look for another analogy, this one sucks.

2 Likes

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by shadeyinka(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
LordReed:

Your analogy fails woefully because software is physical. All the 1s and 0s that get interpreted into the visuals you see onscreen are all physical signals, they don't exist in some nebulous nether world that the computer pulls out when needed.

Look for another analogy, this one sucks.
Sorry, software isn't physical
It isn't even tangible
It can't be measured.

A software isn't just magnetic or electric states in a computer ; it is logics and information.

Pls read up a little more
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by LordReed(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

Sorry, software isn't physical
It isn't even tangible
It can't be measured.

A software isn't just magnetic or electric states in a computer ; it is logics and information.

Pls read up a little more

LoL! If it wasn't physical why do you need a medium to transport it? Why doesn't the computer just pick it from some nebulous realm and start operating it? My friend software is tangible, it exists as a physical thing. The information and logic you are talking about are also tangible things that exist as magnetic and/or electric states. What do you think the computer is interpreting to give you the information you view? This post as I type it becomes a tangible thing that exists in my computer and will be transported to yours when you view it.

Look for another analogy my guy, this one still sucks.

BTW Just so you don't get bogged down by how sweet you think your analogy sounds, until any sort of spiritual realm is proven to exist, your imaginations of gods, devils, spirits and souls doesn't constitute any more information than what Harry Porter and Lord of the Rings has given us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! If it wasn't physical why do you need a medium to transport it? Why doesn't the computer just pick it from some nebulous realm and start operating it? My friend software is tangible, it exists as a physical thing. The information and logic you are talking about are also tangible things that exist as magnetic and/or electric states. What do you think the computer is interpreting to give you the information you view? This post as I type it becomes a tangible thing that exists in my computer and will be transported to yours when you view it.

BTW Just so you don't get bogged down by how sweet you think your analogy sounds, until any sort of spiritual realm is proven to exist, your imaginations of gods, devils, spirits and souls doesn't not constitute any more information than what Harry Porter and Lord of the Rings has given us.
Well,I'd rather believe in brilliant hoes,glorified whores and great bitches instead of any imaginary being whatsoever.
Sabrine,have you checked your email as you promised yesterday?
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by shadeyinka(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
LordReed:

BTW Just so you don't get bogged down by how sweet you think your analogy sounds, until any sort of spiritual realm is proven to exist, your imaginations of gods, devils, spirits and souls doesn't not constitute any more information than what Harry Porter and Lord of the Rings has given us.
You never bothered to read up. If you had, you would have known that software codes are intangible. But because you are used to shutting out what you don't want you took this stance.

Use Critical Thinking and you'll unravel the mystery of the computer code.

What is zeros and ones in a computer?
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by LordReed(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

You never bothered to read up. If you had, you would have known that software codes are intangible. But because you are used to shutting out what you don't want you took this stance.

Use Critical Thinking and you'll unravel the mystery of the computer code.

Software is real and physical unlike imaginary gods and spirits.
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by shadeyinka(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
LordReed:

Software is real and physical unlike imaginary gods and spirits.
Ok!
Let me help you out.

Is a computer software C++, Java, Perl or Fortran?
NO!
Is a computer software electrons?
NO!

1. So in a computer, can you describe how a software looks ?
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by LordReed(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

Ok!
Let me help you out.

Is a computer software C++, Java, Perl or Fortran?
NO!
Is a computer software electrons?
NO!

1. So in a computer, can you describe how a software looks ?

Can you describe how air looks?
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by shadeyinka(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
LordReed:

Can you describe how air looks?
Do not change the subject.

I know what air is: air is atmospheric gas!

The colour of air depend on the colour of the molecules that make up the gas. For instance chlorine has has a yellowish-green colour. Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen are colorless.

Moving air is called wind.

Now, answer my own question!
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

The colour of air depend on the colour of the molecules that make up the gas. For instance chlorine has has a yellowish-green colour. Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen are colorless.

Even the answer to that question won't change the FACT that 'The Mastermind of Masterminded Nonsense' you call an 'Intelligent Designer' is nothing but an extremely dangerously insane imaginary being!!!!!!
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by LordReed(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

Software is encoded electronic signals a computer processes into various effects. It is always encoded unto a physical medium, it always requires physical means to propagate it. It is in fact electronic or magnetic states in a physical medium.

BTW you don't get to command me. You don't dictate what I choose to answer.
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by Deicide: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Tonto dike grin maybe this keyword would help push the thread to fp
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by shadeyinka(m): 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
LordReed:

Software is encoded electronic signals a computer processes into various effects. It is always encoded unto a physical medium, it always requires physical means to propagate it. It is in fact electronic or magnetic states in a physical medium.

BTW you don't get to command me. You don't dictate what I choose to answer.

Point of correction: Electronic states are meaningless unless they are ordered according to some form of information.

AND
Note: You have not described how a computer software looks. You only defined what it is. The question was how does a computer code look like in a computer?

So the question really is: is a computer code a tangible thing or an instruction/information?

Can I dissect a computer and isolate the code/information it contains?

That's what your problem is if you can only look closely. Can one dissect a human being or animal and isolate the code (soul).

What would you call a man who opens up a computer and only finds electrons and atoms and thus concludes that computer codes doesn't exist? (As said, [paraphrased] ...software codes are not the electrons or magnetic states BUT information signals).

Doesn't the soul require the physical biological being to operate?

Who is then the unreasonable?

HellVictorinho:

Even the answer to that question won't change the FACT that 'The Mastermind of Masterminded Nonsense' you call an 'Intelligent Designer' is nothing but an extremely dangerously insane imaginary being!!!!!!

You don't need to get angry if you can't do just a little critical thinking.

What is the physical evidence that software codes exist in a hard drive or CPU of a computer?
That's the question if you are willing to think
Re: DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2019
shadeyinka:

Point of correction: Electronic states are meaningless unless they are ordered according to some form of information.

So the question really is: is a computer code a tangible thing or an instruction/information?

Can I dissect a computer and isolate the code/information it contains?

That's what your problem is if you can only look closely. Can one dissect a human being or animal and isolate the code (soul).

What would you call a man who opens up a computer and only finds electrons and atoms and thus concludes that computer codes doesn't exist? (As said, [paraphrased] ...software codes are not the electrons or magnetic states BUT information signals).

Doesn't the soul require the physical biological being to operate?

Who is then the unreasonable?

You don't need to get angry if you can't do just a little critical thinking.

What is the physical evidence that software codes exist in a hard drive or CPU of a computer?
That's the question if you are willing to think
You obviously can't read well.
I indirectly stated that the evidence or whatever you choose to call it doesn't really matter as a possibility.
I know what this thread is all about.
But I wonder why you would describe these spirits/gods as smart beings.
Like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Every Religious People Pls Answer This Question / All Sins Are Equal? / The Deep Secrets Behind Miscarriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.