Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office (54703 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Next2Bezee(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
KelB:

How will he get the experience then
By sitting back at home abi
Use your head for once

Are you still in primary school that you can't refute a point without insults? There is no hope of having a conversation with you. I'll move to other sensible retorts.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Next2Bezee(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
maasoap:

You didn't make sense, you know that, right?

Pray tell.

I was referring to leadership or managerial positions at least.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Next2Bezee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
correctguy101:

Its commendable. Young people like Sowore and Banky Wells will get my vote anytime. There was hardly a 35year old in a position of power when this nation got its independence but those same youngsters back then have formed and joined several gangs and hardly let anyone in their circle.

There should be an informed younger cabal fighting these old ones. But as you know, the mega corps from outside wouldn't let anyone or anything spoil their business. $mh

Very well said. I couldn't agree more.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Next2Bezee(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Komu1048:

You mean we should not vote him because he didn't pass through the ever corrupt God fatherism. Thank you

Did I say that?

I even said I'd rather vote for him than older politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Fesomu:
Nigerian youths are hypocrites....May God help us.... wish u luck banky w....if a thug can be elected into political office why do you have a problem with banky?

HAYZE!! Fesomu or what's that your name again?
Next time, you should think clearly and deeply b4 commenting on a post or one day, your head may be cut off!

You accused Nigerian youths of being hypocrites why you are a leader of hypocrisy yourself!

You genralise as if you met with all the youths in Nigeria before.

But that's not the case.

There are still responsible youths out there who really want to fight corruption in Nigeria. Our grandfathers who call themselves political leaders don't want any youth to lead this country at all.

They've made politics so hard for the youths to the extent that the political form is 4 million naira!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by oshe111(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
ednut1:
he lives in lekki which is under eti osa
k
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by xmon9666: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Banky W is a certified APC vote splitter.
Even a lunatic knows he won't and can't even win.

If it were Tubaba now, I'd say at least if all his children come out, he may get some votes.
But how can a man who doesn't even know what it is to be a father want to represent people at the Federal level?

Who does he want to even steal this money for?
Egbon should not jump the gun.
First things first.
He should shelve this fvckery and go get Adesua pregnant.
dis is too much na
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by colestephan86: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
iGISTMORE:
Nigerians have reacted to the intention of singer Banky W to run for political office.

The singer had made the declaration yesterday at an event to vie for a position at the Federal House of Representatives under the Eti Osa Constituency.

The singer is set to run on the platform of the Modern Democratic Party.

As expected, Nigerians on Twitter have reacted to this announcement with some commending him while others have called him out for being a hypocrite and a Buharist.

See their reactions below...

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nigerians-react-banky-ws-declaration-political-office

If a man lays flat to be trampled upon, some people will still say he did not lay well.
Banki ma da awon oloshi lowun o.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by ImaIma1(f): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Tinnytony24:
Arnold was a governor in the US not Nigeria
Jesse was a governor in the US not Nigeria

Nigeria is far different from their own political system
corruption everywhere....

Where is Yul edochie? I haven't heard from him since he wanted to run for governorship election the other day.

You think you can just enter political sit like that?
Nigga you played yourself. Next!

Well...it doesn't have to be an unknown face that can be eligible to run for office.

Actors, musicians, and other celebs are citizens and are also as eligible as lawyers or other proffessions. Desmond Elliot did it. So i don't think it is far fetched, impossible or out of place.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by babadee1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
TINTINABULATION:
It is an exercise in futility.

He started his campaign on a foul and deceptive note as usual. Nigerians are tired of emotional campaign strategy. He claimed to be from a very poor background when in the actual fact he attended Corona School and then proceeded to an American University. How deceptive? A lot of us here went to public schools from Primary to secondary and tertiary.

A leader should be truthful at all times. Until he acknowledges his privileged background and hinges his campaign on a more philosophical ground rather than the usual deceptive sentiments, Nigerian Youths would not identify with him.

Shalom!

Where did he claim to come from a poor background? I doubt he could have said that cos everybody knows that he comes from a rich family.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by KelB(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Are you still in primary school that you can't refute a point without insults? There is no hope of having a conversation with you. I'll move to other sensible retorts.
Better
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by OhiOfIhima: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Tinnytony24:
Arnold was a governor in the US not Nigeria
Jesse was a governor in the US not Nigeria

Nigeria is far different from their own political system
corruption everywhere....

Where is Yul edochie? I haven't heard from him since he wanted to run for governorship election the other day.

You think you can just enter political sit like that?
Nigga you played yourself. Next!

Desmond Elliott did n he succeeded.. Why Banky can't.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by enemyofprogress: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
Rubbish. He doesn't have it
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Ayobami7(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by jessikoholic: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If it were Tubaba now, I'd say at least if all his children come out, he may get some votes.
But how can a man who doesn't even know what it is to be a father want to represent people at the Federal level?

First things first.

This is harsh!
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by badesco(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
I Dont think guy has a good adviser, hence him contesting for a political post in almighty Lagos and on an unknown platform. To me, he is just going to waste his energy, resources and time. He can't even win as councilor, not to talk of chairman of LG. He should just drop the idea now before he regrets his action.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
ClassicMG:
South Easterner why the hate on banky w? The guy is not from Lagos not from eti osa so why write rubbish just because he his not supporting atiku or not contesting under PDP, or must everybody follow you guys agenda I'm sure that Stanley nwabia will be among the youth hailing the likes of ekweremadu, el rufai but quick to rubbish banky aspiration

IGBOS nationwide aren't idiots like the people In the other side.

This same Banky W aggressively campaigned against subsidy removal under GEJ (wen things were fine n crude oil price was high).......Now under the dullard wen things are very bad in record numbers, same fuel subsidy was removed n same Banky W kept shut since den.

We don't need such people as leaders, we need consistent, competent n truthful leaders.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Banky is too vain.. he will spend all our money in Europe buying suits, sheving he's bald head up and down..

I prefer showoe, that guy is dugged and gad the stamina to battle those old arindins we call leaders..
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Horus(m): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLPlwOQMSu8

Banky W Speaks on Nigeria 2019 Election

Banky W Speak to Nigerian how to get their voice head, how to vote and what to look out for in a candidate.
He passed a very strong message on what`s next after PVC.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by ClassicMG(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

IGBOS nationwide aren't idiots like the people In the other side.

This same Banky W aggressively campaigned against subsidy removal under GEJ (wen things were fine n crude oil price was high).......Now under the dullard wen things are very bad in record numbers, same fuel subsidy was removed n same Banky W kept shut since den.

We don't need such people as leaders, we need consistent, competent n truthful leaders.
but the same atiku you'll campaign for his he consistent?
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Nwibii: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
my guy d look for appointment simple.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
ClassicMG:
but the same atiku you'll campaign for his he consistent?

Far more consistent than ur dullard n Banky W.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by slimzyguy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First things first.
You are talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Biingoo: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
mudiana:
see ur likes and shares are more foolish than you. They could not air their stupid view so they liked and shared a foolish statement made by a lesser fool.
Shut up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Sirwallace(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

First things first.

this is harsh, irrational and uncalled for.
come off of this. you are not God and you never know what would happen to you, me or you in the future. so watch your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by ishawlar: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
Banky w. U kwn say u just marry go spend ur money with ur wife. B4 dem go tell u say u no get waec or nysc pali. Focus on ur career
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by gargoyle: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
obailala:
Nigeria is destined to be the way it's always been amd even worse. Nigeria surely deserves the kind of leaders it has and has always had. The crop of leaders we've always had is a spitting reflection of the collective mindset and mentality of Nigerians. Just imagine the sort of comments trailing the declaration of a fine mind like Banky?... And these comments are coming mainly from youths? Tufia!

A fine mind or a lying mind?

I'm surprised that we have all seemed to skip that salient part.

We expect a new and untainted breed of politics bereft of unnecessary and stupid lies. He failed in this regard. It's not a crime to be rich so I wonder why he had to stop so low to street politics.

I wouldn't vote for such a person
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by obailala(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
gargoyle:

A fine mind or a lying mind?

I'm surprised that we have all seemed to skip that salient part.

We expect a new and untainted breed of politics bereft of unnecessary and stupid lies. He failed in this regard. It's not a crime to be rich so I wonder why he had to stop so low to street politics.

I wouldn't vote for such a person
Please what are these stupid lies you talk about?

..and while you're at it, do you even know who his potential opponents/competitors are? Cos you already just seem to detest him for whatever reason and you sound like you're willing to go with anyone else.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by mudiana(m): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Biingoo:
Shut up!
so you are among the fools,Eya!
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by gargoyle: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
obailala:
Please what are these stupid lies you talk about?

..and while you're at it, do you even know who his potential opponents/competitors are? Cos you already just seem to detest him for whatever reason and you sound like you're willing to go with anyone else.

No. I am not willing to go with liars. Especially youthful ones who haven't even started their political career but are already feeding us lies.

If you want to know his lies, feel free to search online or look for an old newspaper.

Bye
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by Komu1048(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Did I say that?

I even said I'd rather vote for him than older politicians.

Tor drop that experienced buhaha, that's what the elite and oldies used in restraining us. Everything experienced as if it fell on them. All the head of state we had in past made it a younger age with little experience and perform better than now that they have d experience.
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by obailala(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
gargoyle:

No. I am not willing to go with liars. Especially youthful ones who haven't even started their political career but are already feeding us lies.

If you want to know his lies, feel free to search online or look for an old newspaper.

Bye
Of course I'm not surprised he couldn't substantiate his claims with any rational example. Clearly just another case of irrational 'bad-belle' and the 'Pull Him Down Syndrome' which too many Nigerians revel in.

Definitely If you really had anything genuine or rational against him, it wouldnt have been so difficult to mention it in an anonymous forum. Very typical!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Looks Stunning In Recent Pictures / Charly Boy Praying Like A Monk Along The Road In Abuja / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.