Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office (54706 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by gargoyle: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
obailala:
Of course I'm not surprised he couldn't substantiate his claims with any rational example. Clearly just another case of irrational 'bad-belle' and the 'Pull Him Down Syndrome' which too many Nigerians revel in.

Definitely If you really had anything genuine or rational against him, it wouldnt have been so difficult to mention it in an anonymous forum. Very typical!

It's obvious you're just looking for someone to go back and forth with.

Desmond Elliot ran for office but didn't need the colloquial "I am from a poor home" bullshit to win. The truth is the youths are tired of such unintelligent and apocryphal statements. For someone who schooled abroad, we expected Banks W to campaign on better premises and not lies. Such lies are the doings of the older, corrupt leaders. He ought to bring a new breath of fresh air.

I will only vote a forward thinking youth with fresh ideas and not one who only hopes to win based on his celebrity status alone.

This is the last time I will reply you. # pull him down my ass. What do I benefit from pulling him down.

This is the last time I'll reply you bro. Stay blessed
Re: Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office by obailala(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
gargoyle:

It's obvious you're just looking for someone to go back and forth with.

Desmond Elliot ran for office but didn't need the colloquial "I am from a poor home" bullshit to win. The truth is the youths are tired of such unintelligent and apocryphal statements. For someone who schooled abroad, we expected Banks W to campaign on better premises and not lies. Such lies are the doings of the older, corrupt leaders. He ought to bring a new breath of fresh air.

I will only vote a forward thinking youth with fresh ideas and not one who only hopes to win based on his celebrity status alone.

This is the last time I will reply you. # pull him down my ass. What do I benefit from pulling him down.

This is the last time I'll reply you bro. Stay blessed
So your problem with him is all about a purported statement about being poor growing up?... Why was that so difficult for you to say all along?... By the way, I googled and couldn't even find any report on that besides 1 or 2 comments on this forum so you can't blame me or anyone else for not having a clue what you were all about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Gifts Davido 11,000 Dollars (6.2 Million) / I Did A Thorough Research And Here Is The Meaning Of Doro / Afrocandy's Daughter Graduates From US School (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.