Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:53 PM

Tailor Needed Around Mafoluku Axis - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tailor Needed Around Mafoluku Axis (594 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailor Needed Around Mafoluku Axis by tolanee(f): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2018
I'm in need of a tailor that sew well and also affordable around mafoluku, oshodi.
Re: Tailor Needed Around Mafoluku Axis by daddytime(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2018
tolanee:
I'm in need of a tailor that sew well and also affordable around mafoluku, oshodi.

Have you found a tailor in Mafoluku? That's my hood and my sister has a shop there she sews very well
Re: Tailor Needed Around Mafoluku Axis by Lastborn07: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
I'm interested, I reside at ladi-lak, I'll be glad to hear from u.... Thanks
Re: Tailor Needed Around Mafoluku Axis by tolanee(f): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
daddytime:

Have you found a tailor in Mafoluku? That's my hood and my sister has a shop there she sews very well
No,i haven't. I stay around Ayodele Street.
Re: Tailor Needed Around Mafoluku Axis by tolanee(f): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lastborn07:
I'm interested, I reside at ladi-lak, I'll be glad to hear from u.... Thanks

How do i get to you?
Re: Tailor Needed Around Mafoluku Axis by daddytime(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
tolanee:

No,i haven't. I stay around Ayodele Street.

Ooow cool...my sis is at Ajibulu...you can pm to get her number in case
Re: Tailor Needed Around Mafoluku Axis by Lastborn07: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Thanks
tolanee:

How do i get to you?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Buy's N248k Gucci Glasses As Birthday Gift To Pet Pig / Meet The CEO Of Audrey And Miles / 2019 Hotest Africa Dresses For Lovers Of Africa Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.