Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

THE REBORGE Episode 8 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE REBORGE Episode 8 (334 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode 8 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 8 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE REBORGE Episode 8 by LBmujuni3(f): 11:35am On Nov 11, 2018
THE REBORGE
Luann's POV

As mother was about to open her foul mouth, Sage came back ashen-faced as if the apocalypse had arrived,
"Mum! Please let's be done with all this debacle! I would love to stay and chitchat with this earthy spew as she fall hand in hand with her turd child into the pit of despair and hopelessness cause that the place where faith belong".She said gritting her teeth. What could have possibly done to attract her ire?
"I have to hand it you my dear sister you're a fighter! You just won't die! Do you know that you have been slurping poison for over 3 years ,and since you were breastfeeding, your loving son was feeding on the same poison from you. So basically you murdered your own child! Now Xander will confirm your cruelty and dubious ways when you're found here with the child you stole from home after he throw you out! You decided to off yourself and the child cause you're that selfish! And believe me when I say that I will sale it well while sniveling and sobbing for my sister and nephew. No one will ever find out your demise." She said laughing maniacally while pushing my chin. And I looked at her nonchalantly, my flesh and soul deliberately went numb. I chide myself for my stupidity, to have allowed such vile Satan spouts in my life. Is this woman really my mother? I give it to them to have played me this well. I felt tears burning my cheeks,the pain was unbearable to see my son's stiff body down on the floor, they didn't have the courtesy of cladding him. He was just there in open cold floor.
"James make it look good! Mum! Let's go before Xander ......."she was giving orders when the phone chimed again.
"Damn! Mum please let's go! The worst is done!" She said and stomped off in anger.
Mother glares at me and says; "Aww don't look at me am a monster! Lemme guess! You want to know why?"
"Believe it or not am your real mother and I wish I had end your disgraceful life long before this! You wouldn't have wreaked more havoc"

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Nigerian Writers And Poets / The Story Of A Brother Efosa ( A Poem Though) / [ARTICLE] Poverty Is In The Mind -oluwatoyosi Malomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.