Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu (36614 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno / I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by PoliticsNigeria: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The leader of Proscribed group, Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has revealed that he has spies in Aso-rock.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Kanu, in a broadcast on Saturday stated that he has "people in Aso Rock that feed him with information" adding that this was how he was getting all the information he was releasing about the government.

See the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/just-spies-informants-aso-rock-nnamdi-kanu/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Thewesterner(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmmmmm, putting your kinsmen earning their living around there in trouble

Is that wise

Some things are better left unsaid....

Huuuurrraaaayyyyy FTC.... The feeling issss

Mr Seun, where should I forward my account details to

265 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by socialmediaman: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by XINOIX: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thewesterner:

Is that wise

Some things are better left unsaid

This is who they called their leader

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Is anybody still believing in this one? He has no iota of truth in him from day one. He is laying the foundation of Biafra on lies and propaganda. People who believe in him might be the product of baby factories. If you have your spies, why not order them to bring the head of Buhari you have been looking for to you? You have your spies and yet they could not tell you before ordinary phyton dancers killed your BSS like fowls when you should have used the information to equip them with better ammunition and superior fire-arms that America and Isreal gave you as you boasted. Coward leader KANU!

163 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thewesterner:

Is that wise

How do you know osibanjo is not the spy? Or Aisha?

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
datproject:
Is anybody still believing in this one? He has no iota of truth in him from day one. He is laying the foundation of Biafra on lies and propaganda. People who believe in him might be the product of baby factories. If you have your spies, why not order them to bring the head of Buhari you have been looking for to you? You have your spies and yet they could not tell you before ordinary phyton dancers killed your BSS like fowls when you should have used the information to equip them with better ammunition and superior fire-arms that America and Isreal gave you as you boasted. Coward leader KANU!

Calm down boss, Kanu is not the cause of your problems. He is your salvation if at all...
You should face Buhari/jibril...

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by 3millionia: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
This can imlicate for Africa sha grin
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by smoke9910(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
okay. could the spy be jack the dog's spirit

5 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Biglittlelois(f): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
People or Igbos or whatever they call themselves should take this man serious if he's saying all these here in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by ElChidi: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Buhari's Igbo cook and Igbo driver. If you know, you know.

10 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by goslowgoslow(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
This Coward again? A beg go siddon! Useless bigot.
Only Ibos who are blind will follow you, yeye dey smell.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Kennedy94(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
this is not acceptable
Bring evidence against this government

No need for media exposure it would be counter back

shipping from china to nigeria now $3.5/kg

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
This talkative again..

You don't know your outburst will put them in danger..

If it's true though

8 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Coldplayyy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by simplyOJ(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Talk is cheap!

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by enemyofprogress: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
This guy no dey use him mosquito brain

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by vecman22(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol..just see what one useless albino is doing with one whole tribe..I spit on the head of Igbos

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Coward, where is the hell he's bringing.

13 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
They are probably giving you wrong information.

13 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by gaby(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
This guy dey feel himself sha....

Make all man sha hustle for this election. There won't be any major one until after four years.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Hisxellency: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmmm. KANU is seriously mounting an intel on the Nigerian Govt.. He should thread with caution cos these guys won't find this one funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
First of all, nobody will take you serious

Secondly, even if they do take you serious, now that you told everyone....won't it warrant an investigation?

This guy dull shaa sad

Its pathetic when I see many of my tribesmen follow this guy. cry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by midolian(m): 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin

And what are they spying? This hunchback is a confused terrorist

16 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by zeromeridian: 2:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
What Killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi Channels TV Aso Rock/ Preseditial Villa correspondant on May 2017?
WHAT killed Delegiwa Newswatch editor?

Did Chukwuma see what he is not suppposed to see?

if you know you know

Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki has expressed sadness over the death of the State House Correspondent of Channels Television, Mr. Chukwuma Onuekwusi, in the early hours of Tuesday after a brief illness.

Saraki, in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, in Abuja, described the late Onuekwusi as a hardworking, passionate and conscientious reporter who left nobody in doubt about his professional competenc
http://sunnewsonline.com/saraki-mourns-channels-tv-reporter-chukwuma-onuekwusi/

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
This hunchback albino scammer doesnt cease to amaze me.
I dont blame him sha. He knows that empty headed IPOB miscreants will swallow any trash he spills, line, hook and sinker

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by AdesegunSanni89: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Craze man don dey talk again

2 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Putting your spies in danger so you can brag online. Just learn to keep your mouth shut.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by curiobling: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kanu opened my silly brains yesterday

3 Likes

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by ollah2: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thewesterner:

Is that wise

When Buhari made northerners head of security agencies, most of them cried. Now read this

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Holy! holyholy!! Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour,
holyholy! Holy! holy! holy! Nnamdi kanu is another saviour.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians have killed more South Africans - Gigaba, SA Home Affairs Minister / Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) / "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.