Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu (36616 Views)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno / I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by ifex370(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Okoyeebo:
Kanu is a plague sent by God to punish Igbos.

He won't stop until Igbos have been drawn back at least 50 years.

Punish Igbo's for what Sir?
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by BobJames1(f): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
The guy is a liar. He wants relevance by all means. He has forgotten that he told us that the man in the villa is a certain jibrin from Sudan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by MPESA(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thewesterner:
Hmmmmm, putting your kinsmen earning their living around there in trouble

Is that wise

Some things are better left unsaid

Not necessary that the said spies will come from his kinsmen, it can be another tribe's entirely once he can foot the bills.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He still the IPOB leader n he's followers area still with him. who are u to come n ask if anybody believes him, as if u believed him before today.

Chill out. grin

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by chronique(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Can this rat just shut up for once?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by 7inches: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
curiobling:
Kanu opened my silly brains yesterday

how?
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Alaba boys are after there business but deep in heart they with me

Gone are the days you guys threaten us with abandon property lol, this time we will insure our properties.

IPOB will start lecturing our people on that soon

No one threatens you, the threats usually come from you lot.

I am still scared Kanu's coming with HELL. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

No one threatens you, the threats usually come from you lot.

I am still scared Kanu's coming with HELL. sad

Hell is when Mazi finishes the unmasking of jubril from sudan

Just say the truth at the bolded, are you not eyeing abandoned property

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
vecman22:
Lol..just see what one useless albino is doing with one whole tribe..I spit on the head of Igbos
Is he doing Tribe or Nigeria
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Can you all see why I hate this guy called Kanu? I'm very sure his stupid follower will called his stupid talk *strategy*

And if Buhari send all igbo s in his cabinet packing now they will say Buhari is a tribalist, Buhari hate igbo s, they are being marginalised and plenty blabla for God sake I don't know why my people suddenly become these stupid.

Look at what the ipob called the emperor of igboland spewing out of his mouth? I said this guy is a bastard. I blame the Fed govt because someone like this shouldn't be existing in the first place.

I won't be surprise if this anuofia will one day return home to register a political party and deceitfully called it *Biafra National Party* and him.the presidential candidate and yet his stupid followers will still shout hail thee Kanu. Una zombie pass apc zombie I swear.

Buhari should investigate all igbo s in his cabinet and if truth can not be ascertain pls Buhari should either sack all igbo s around him or arrest all who stood as surety for him to get bail and he ran away or press isreal govt to vomit this bastard back home by force or by fire or else isreal will loose all their investments in Nigeria as Abacha shut France up then I swear I will support Buhari on any of these action because one idiot and a bastard can not be disturbing everybody.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by salam1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
DDeliverer:

Calm down boss, Kanu is not the cause of your problems. He is your salvation if at all...
You should face Buhari/jibril...
another one sported, how can a mortal be my salvation? Honestly I don't know how some people think

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Urchman200: 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
As an igbo man, and a right thinking person,I some time disagree with kanu on some of his ways .I know he has don well on some certain area .but believe he should take it easy .some thing are better left on said .what are u trying 2 prove ? Those that believe in u.dont let them down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

Hell is when Mazi finishes the unmasking of jubril from sudan

Just say the truth at the bolded, are you not eyeing abandoned property

Abandoned propertyundecidedwhere's it..?

Igbo parents didn't do well poisoning you people's mind, this is mental slavery... seriously!

The rich and successful igboz don't reason like this. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
higgs:
This guy really wants to make life hard for Igboo in Nigeria.He is an enemy of progress,the No 1 enemy of Igbos.Under the pretence of being a Biafran activist,he is being secretly used to ensure that Igbos don't make political progress.
How's he the Enemy of Igbo
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Omoboricash(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
datproject:
Is anybody still believing in this one? He has no iota of truth in him from day one. He is laying the foundation of Biafra on lies and propaganda. People who believe in him might be the product of baby factories. If you have your spies, why not order them to bring the head of Buhari you have been looking for to you? You have your spies and yet they could not tell you before ordinary phyton dancers killed your BSS like fowls when you should have used the information to equip them with better ammunition and superior fire-arms that America and Isreal gave you as you boasted. Coward leader KANU!
Honestly igbo people are more exposed, enlighten and more read than what this guy present. He talks recklessly. I'm just amazed how he was able to garner supporters of that magnitude. Freedom fighter are more intelligent wiser and sound academically than the so called Kanu. I think there's more to this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by hajide(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
Now, when PMB start sacking the little ibos around there his kinsmen will start shouting marginalization...na wa

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
XINOIX:

This is who they called their leader

This country isn’t working, the marriage is null and void, we are divided, what we need now is true federalism or separation, the great USSR DIVIDED, China let Hong Kong, Thailand and co go, Serbia and Montenegro went ways, great Yugoslavia divided, Ethiopia allowed Eritea, It’s just life, south and north of this country share nothing in common, even the movie industry they do their thing, they have their own laws eg sharia, either we practice what America practice or we just dialogue and go separate to develop. True federalism should bring competition, and competition helps grow a business, because ideas would come in, now they know no Cheque from Abuja, NOW, are you proud of Nigeria?? Traveling to Cancun, Mexico for vacation, I was delayed 9 hours at the airport. Thorough search, why? Nigerian, same as Kenya, I was delayed 6 hours, is it South Africa, Kanu is fighting for Referendum, it’s quite simple. Nigeria as a name is gone. WE NEED REBRANDING, obsviously this government can’t.

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by AnanseK(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who is more foolish among Shekau and Kanu, the two Terrorists?

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Austin234(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Somethings are better left unsaid my brother

Thewesterner:

Is that wise

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Antipob777(f): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=Dinho20 post=72873476][/quote]

You are the witch here

ANU MPANI
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Igbo parents didn't do well poisoning you people's mind, this is mental slavery... seriously!

The rich and successful igbos who started afresh after giving them £20 abi

Nothing like mental slavery, what you guys are waiting for is for Biafrans to leave so as you can take over there property but this time we will control your economy from our nation

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
hajide:
Now, when PMB start sacking the little ibos around there his kinsmen will start shouting marginalization...na wa

Why sack Igbos What if the said agent is Shitte muslim cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Omoboricash:

Honestly igbo people are more exposed, enlighten and more read than what this guy present. He talks recklessly. I'm just amazed how he was able to garner supporters of that magnitude. Freedom fighter are more intelligent wiser and sound academically than the so called Kanu. I think there's more to this

Whatever you think, first think of how to reduce the rate of poverty and insecurity in the land

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by omooba969(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nasafina:

The rich and successful igbos who started afresh after giving them £20 abi

Nothing like mental slavery, what you guys are waiting for is for Biafrans to leave so as you can take over there property but this time we will control your economy from our nation

Reference your claim please.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

It's the worst mental slavery I have ever seen. It's a big shame. My own uncle hate me with passion simply because I have too many Edo and Yoruba as friends this is so weird they want you to accept their mental zombism by force by fire and I won't lie to you I have told him the very he mistakenly step his foot on my father's compound I will cripple him that day and rupture his testicle it's a promise.

Nonsense!!!
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by sabrohmp: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=PoliticsNigeria post=72868856]@POLITICSNGR

The leader of Proscribed group, Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has revealed that he has spies in Aso-rock.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Kanu, in a broadcast on Saturday stated that he has "people in Aso Rock that feed him with information" adding that this was how he was getting all the information he was releasing about the government.

See the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/just-spies-informants-aso-rock-nnamdi-kanu/

this is not a wise talk at all , he is just behaving like a baby,
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Subonbon(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
datproject:
Is anybody still believing in this one? He has no iota of truth in him from day one. He is laying the foundation of Biafra on lies and propaganda. People who believe in him might be the product of baby factories. If you have your spies, why not order them to bring the head of Buhari you have been looking for to you? You have your spies and yet they could not tell you before ordinary phyton dancers killed your BSS like fowls when you should have used the information to equip them with better ammunition and superior fire-arms that America and Isreal gave you as you boasted. Coward leader KANU!
...... What are you saying how will he tell them to euip them selves? How many ammunition you wan use fight Nigeria... Every one has a snitch in aso rock
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by ba7man(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
The only "Kanu" I know is Kanu Nwankwo.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by agabaI23(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thewesterner:

Is that wise

Honestly this guy has issues.
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by McCoy662(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
DDeliverer:

Calm down boss, Kanu is not the cause of your problems. He is your salvation if at all...
You should face Buhari/jibril...
This one na omoko. how can a sane person believe kanu?? I'm Igbo but I never believed that fowl for once. he's full of lies and deceit.

worst still, he is not talking on how to actualize his aim but always on air to call people names. this is not in any way the quality of a leader but a street urchin.

f*ck kanu!!! f*ck IPOB

1 Like

Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Nasafina(f): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
omooba969:

Reference your claim please.

You and I knew what happen after the Biafran war although the had to abolish History in school so we can't know but we still knew it all.

You guys i mean your govt siezed the moneies and properties belonging to Biafrans after the war as spoil from war lol
Re: I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu by Okoyeebo: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Since Igbos have failed to caution Kanu, they should all be ready to bear the consequences of his actions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking / Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.