Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Long Does It Take To Create 2d Animation? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Long Does It Take To Create 2d Animation? (1205 Views)

Graphic Designers How Long Do You Take To Complete A Project? / I Will Create 2d Animation Intros/outrors / Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Create 2d Animation? by Floridax(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
hey ..pls i need answers ..plss

1st question : is 2d animation hard to learn ...cuz i wanna learn to create short animation video?

2nd question : how long does it take to create 3minutes animation like area, house of ajebo, or ghenghen videos? ..

3rd question ..do i really need to draw so many characters state, if i wanna create 2d animation video?

pls i need answers from the pros of 2d animators...
Re: How Long Does It Take To Create 2d Animation? by NoChill: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Am not into 2d animation yet, am mostly 3d, but I know a thing or two about 2d animation.

First of all there are two methods I know of in 2d animation. First is the traditional frame by frame animation where you get to draw your characters and scenes frame by Frame and then merge them as a video. Softwares for this are toon boom, Adobe photoshop and Adobe Animator/flash player

N. B 24 frames make one second

Second is the modern way of 2d animation where you use the bone tool to rig your character and give them motions and movements.
Softwares for this are Moho, Adobe Animator, crazy talk animator.

Either of these methods you use, some of the the devices and skills you will be needing are

Wacom tablet (for drawing into your PC) and drawing skills.

Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take To Create 2d Animation? by Offpoint: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Just like the first commenter said...

if you don't have wacom tablet.... you'll spend more time... there's no actual time measurement, it all depends on your speed.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Create 2d Animation? by Floridax(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
NoChill:
Am not into 2d animation yet, am mostly 3d, but I know a thing or two about 2d animation.

First of all there are two methods I know of in 2d animation. First is the traditional frame by frame animation where you get to draw your characters and scenes frame by Frame and then merge them as a video. Softwares for this are toon boom, Adobe photoshop and Adobe Animator/flash player

N. B 24 frames make one second

Second is the modern way of 2d animation where you use the bone tool to rig your character and give them motions and movements.
Softwares for this are Moho, Adobe Animator, crazy talk animator.

Either of these methods you use, some of the the devices and skills you will be needing are

Wacom tablet (for drawing into your PC) and drawing skills.

Goodluck
i Know how to draw very well ... I'm just thinking of how i will be drawing so many characters state .. I don't know how u guys call it ....but since you said there's a modern way ...i think i will be allot easier ... thanks for your answer..

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Create 2d Animation? by Youngs247(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hi bro gudday. Pls i wants to go into 2d animation training. I can draw very well. So my question is, Moho and Toon boom, which one of them should i specialize on? Tanx

(1) (Reply)

How To Clone Yourself In A Video With Android, Tripple Role / Is There Any Software For Graphics/editing Job / Admin/moderator Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.