Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common (825 Views)

Reno Omokri: Itsekiris And The Binis Had Igbo Slaves For Centuries / Why Do Edos/binis Have Yoruba & Igbo Looks / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
I keep hearing Binis cousins, they are related,etc..

I want to make it clear we have nothing in common except monarchy.

We banished our prince, the Yoruba found him in the bush and install him as their king.

The Binis wanted him back, the then king of found love in his new place, as like bini tradition, his son have to take his place in Benin palace.

He sent one of his junior son to be king and that's how the oba dynasty started.

Our parts never crossed before the oduduwa scenario except when the Binis go to conquer another tribe.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Toosure70: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
flatheaders are truly cursed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by basilo101: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yoruba revisionists have basterdized Benin history
Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lucifersticlala:

Are you saying the Yoruba's first king was a rejected bush pig?

shocked

don't you know? Why do yorubas say oduduwa came from the sky banished?

The former dynasty of Benin is ogiso, meaning*king of the sky*

All kings in Yoruba land are Benin
Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
basilo101:
Yoruba revisionists have basterdized Benin history
I swear to God.
Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
But we voted for APC together.

No amount of Buhari induced Hunger will make me forget that.
Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lucifersticlala:

So you're saying the Ooni must bow before the Oba of Benin & lick the mud off his shoes?
I don't really know about that but since oduduwa son he sent to Bini was the junior, the respect have to be there
Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by haaryobhami: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
of course,Yoruba have nothing in common with Benin people,the land of prostitutes nd cultist.
A land where the wife kill the husband to be landlady,we have ntin in common

6 Likes

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
haaryobhami:
of course,Yoruba have nothing in common with Benin people,the land of prostitutes nd cultist.
A land where the wife kill the husband to be landlady,we have ntin in common
who get industry of skull mining? Yoruba

Ashawo, olosho both Yoruba words because it's their work.

Who have PhD in internet scam? Yoruba

Which tribe is a coward and weakling? Yoruba, prove me wrong by taking Kwara state from your Fulani lords.

1 Like

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by haaryobhami: 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Edodefender:
who get industry of skull mining? Yoruba

Ashawo, olosho both Yoruba words because it's their work.

Who have PhD in internet scam? Yoruba

Which tribe is a coward and weakling? Yoruba, prove me wrong by taking Kwara state from your Fulani lords.
like I said earlier we don't want to associate with d descendants of d females whores deported from italy.
stupid ipob/Benin hybrid.
I'll rather mine skull that use my parent for money ritual like Benin boys do.

6 Likes

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
haaryobhami:
like I said earlier we don't want to associate with d descendants of d females whores deported from italy.
stupid ipob/Benin hybrid.
I'll rather mine skull that use my parent for money ritual like Benin boys do.
the Binis don't do ritual, that's Yoruba work.

cheesy I know it's painful your first king is a banished Bini king

1 Like

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by haaryobhami: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Edodefender:
the Binis don't do ritual, that's Yoruba work.

cheesy I know it's painful your first king is a banished Bini king
lol typical ipob yoot,what is there to be pained about.
pained about children of prostitute with confused identity grin

6 Likes

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by bizzibodi18: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Edodefender:
I keep hearing Binis cousins, they are related,etc..

I want to make it clear we have nothing in common except monarchy.

We banished our prince, the Yoruba found him in the bush and install him as their king.

The Binis wanted him back, the then king of found love in his new place, as like bini tradition, his son have to take his place in Benin palace.

He sent one of his junior son to be king and that's how the oba dynasty started.

Our parts never crossed before the oduduwa scenario except when the Binis go to conquer another tribe.

Thank you

Okay, give him a round of applause!!!
Any more myth stories and fairy tales?

4 Likes

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
haaryobhami:

lol typical ipob yoot,what is there to be pained about.
pained about children of prostitute with confused identity grin
so Edo are now ipob? Awolowo should have set up educational system for Yoruba before taking rat poison grin

1 Like

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
bizzibodi18:

Okay, give him a round of applause!!!
Any more myth stories and fairy tales?
okay, you tell me the fact na
Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by haaryobhami: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Edodefender:
so Edo are now ipob? Awolowo should have set up educational system for Yoruba before taking rat poison grin
from ur comment I know u are ipob nd ur previous post.
U guys are the only ones who banter like kids that has no elder at home or kids without a father figure in his/her life.

4 Likes

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Toosure70:
flatheaders are truly cursed.
Attaché by force

1 Like

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
haaryobhami:

from ur comment I know u are ipob nd ur previous post.
U guys are the only ones who banter like kids that has no elder at home or kids without a father figure in his/her life.
grin you've no idea how other tribes see Fulani and yorubas

You guys are the odd ones in the southern region, we rather choose middle belt as south than yorubas

1 Like

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by haaryobhami: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Edodefender:
grin you've no idea how other tribes see Fulani and yorubas

You guys are the odd ones in the southern region, we rather choose middle belt as south than yorubas
of course ill rather Bleep with people from lake chad people than ipob people.
seems edo people have rejected u ipob slave self,edo is now pdp cheesy
the worst thing that can happen to any human being is to be from potopotor republic

7 Likes

Re: The Binis And Yoruba Have Nothing In Common by scholes0(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Edodefender:
don't you know? Why do yorubas say oduduwa came from the sky banished?

The former dynasty of Benin is ogiso, meaning*king of the sky*

All kings in Yoruba land are Benin

So you are calling your present oba, the descendant of a bush pig if that were the case?

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Behind Twenty Naira_ladi Kwali / Cup Sentence In Urhobo (irhiereta R'uko Evun Urhobo) / Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.