Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria (6649 Views)

3000 Aggrieved NNPP And PRP Members In Katsina Defects To LB Party / 500 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kuje, Abuja / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by midolian(m): 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
No fewer than 850 members of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) and People’s Redemption Party (PRP) have defected to the All Progressives Party (APC) in Zaria LGAn of Kaduna State.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the defectors included the PRP Youth Leader in Zaria, Mr Ibrahim Hassan-Pako, and a prominent PDP member, Hajiya Sa’adiya Mohammed-Mai-Yanga.

Receiving the defectors at Tudun Wada Ward in Zaria on Saturday, the APC Chairman in the LGA, Alhaji Aliyu Idris-Ibrahim, assured the defectors that they would be treated fairly.

He urged the new members to feel at home and be supportive to ensure success of the party in 2019.

Idris-Ibrahim said that active support of the defectors in the general elections would be critical to APC victory.

He said that APC members in the council area were determined to convince more Nigerians to support President Muhammadu Buhari and Gov. Nasiru el-Rufa’I’s re-election bid because of their good performances.

“This is one of the reasons that our leaders embarked on door-to-door sensitisation of people which culminated into what we are witnessing today, receiving over 850 defectors from different political parties.

“It is our hope that more will join the train very soon, and we are going to assist them with the necessary support,” said.

The APC Zone One Chairman, Alhaji Hussaini Central-Store, expressed satisfaction at the defection.

“I want to assure you that, as we receive you today, we are all equal; you are entitled to all rights and privileges as any other member of the party.

“All of you will receive your membership cards this week to formally make you bonafide members of the party.

“ I want to use this medium to call on members of the electorate to elect APC candidates at all levels,’’ he said.

Earlier, the APC Chairman, Tudun Wada Ward, Alhaji Alhassan Mohammed-Qassim, described the occasion as historic, and encouraged the defectors to be active members of the party.

He urged them to exhibit a high sense of responsibility, loyalty and commitment toward ensuring the success of the party in the 2019 General Elections

Speaking on behalf of all the defectors, Hassan-Pako said they were moved by the good leadership of APC.

He called on the party’s leadership at all levels of governance to maintain good leadership.

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/850-pdp-prp-members-defect-to-apc-in-zaria/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Tallesty1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who counts these people and why is it always a round figure?

9 Likes

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by SolutionMee: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy
Really?
They sure know what they were doing.
To all those looking for a way to seek asylum in Daura next year, defecting to APC is the shortest rout.
Never in this life will sane Nigerians reelect "Already Prepared Criminals" into power again.
I'm in abroad but my country matters a lot to me.
Come 2019, Nigeria shall be great again.

5 Likes

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Cajal(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atikuloosers and Atikulooters...
Market Don dey dry for u for transfer

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by tuniski: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Very Fraudulent apc accepting apc as Defectors!

2 Likes

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by emeijeh(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
With the way we are seeing unknown parties on the news these days, very soon we will see a political party called RIP too.

8 Likes

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who usually do the head counting

1 Like

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by hushshinani(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
who God has chosen, no man can stop...
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by PassingShot(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
By 12 midday of February 16th 2019, Atiku and his Atikulooted would have started shouting “no leflendum no erection” after their imminent loss must have become clear to them.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
PassingShot:
cheesy

As elections draws near

Expect more adulterated lies and propaganda from the stables of zombies and their pay masters..

Zombies are walking dead

They are soulless beings

Nobody will associate with den of killers and looters

El rufai pays killers for killing in kaduna

Lie Muhammad uses 3.5m to feed a prisoner

Dambazau spends 14 k on each prisoner daily but works for a government that can't pay 30k minimum wage..

Fashola said he's not a magician.. So don't expect any improvement in power under APc

Zombies are walking dead

1 Like

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by fahren(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atiku Obi will still win, The Back to Daura 2019 project must not fail

2 Likes

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by LUGBE: 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Propaganda, now PRP

1 Like

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by naijjaman(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
shocked
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by lezzshyte(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
guys I think I might have herpes, I need you help pls cry
https://www.nairaland.com/857150/im-great-pains-now
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
This thread looks more of like a zombie get together party where zombies come together and make their programmed "Atiku" quotes and justify their 30K Stipend.

Keep up the Good work. Thy slave master shall reward thee by the month end.

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by naijaguy123456(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atiku Obi slaves hope una dey listen.
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by jrusky(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Congrats but 2019 Buhari is returning to daura

1 Like

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by wisdomkid: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol, 850 defect to APC, but 10,000 will defect out of Apc

1 Like

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Chaleso: 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Have you ever seen half person before?
Tallesty1:
Who counts these people and why is it always a round figure?
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Kennedy94(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
season of defections
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Whothecapfits: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
What is the population of entire Zaria?
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by theoldpretender(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
lezzshyte:
guys I think I might have herpes, I need you help pls cry
https://www.nairaland.com/857150/im-great-pains-now

GO....TO...A...TEACHING ....HOSPITAL....NEAR ....YOU...AND ....SEE...A...DERMATOLOGIST.

Good evening.
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by ItzChinnex(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
I have been Atikulated.
No way for rochas in Imo State
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by oweman: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
Defectors or not there is nothing pdp can do to win Kafuna state .

1 Like

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Didi2d(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Am tired of hearing about this defection, and I don't even believe in it.
Make election come self make we know what's up
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Akpan107(m): 7:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wow! Round figures....

Not even 857 or 851...
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
emeijeh:
With the way we are seeing unknown parties on the news these days, very soon we will see a political party called RIP too.

grin grin grin
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Akpan107:
Wow! Round figures....

Not even 857 or 851...

That's how propaganda works grin
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Smile4daddy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
I see heaven rejoicing over these ones.

Good to hear they finally decided to poll out from the side that went to hell fire.
Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Antipob777(f): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Only the lazy jobless terrorists idiotic pigs Igbos will remain in PDP by this time in December.

Igbos are failures, bad luck and will always remain in the PDP the failures party.

We the good people of SE have chosen PMB and we stand with Buhari

4 Likes

Re: 850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria by Corrinthians(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Peter Obigot the Bigot right now. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electoral Bill: Senate To Consult With House of Reps, Before Deciding Next Step / 2023: APC UK Seeks Postponement Of Feb 26 National Convention / What Would You Do To Improve Nigeria If You Were The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.