Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? (1451 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / A Girl Asked Me This Question .after Spending My Money / A Girl Asked Me To Be Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
What do you say if a girl asked if you have a boyfriend before when you want to date or start a romantic relationship with her.

A question as this have been thrown at my face,i just stood their like an iroko tree and painfully the girl hissed and walked out on me.

I have been bitter since then because this is the girl i have been eyeing secretely.

Any answer.
Re: What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? by Saff(f): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Can’t you open your mouth and say no? Is your mouth disabled? Go and sit down please I don’t understand what kind of question you’re even asking.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? by highqueen(f): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
This one wants to cheat.
Zip up your trouser please, learn to respect your gf.
Promiscuity isn't the way forward.
Finally, receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Saff:
Can’t you open your mouth and say no? Is your mouth disabled? Go and sit down please I don’t understand what kind of question you’re even asking.
Pls don't be harsh on me,i only asked a simple question.
Re: What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? by habsydiamond(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ur question is complicated that I don't even understand it...how boy dey get boyfriend if he no be gay....this one weak me...who get panadol..
Re: What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
This one wants to cheat.
Zip up your trouser please, learn to respect your gf.
Promiscuity isn't the way forward.
Finally, receive sense in Jesus name.
I have been zipping up my trouser,i don't have any girlfriend that is why i want to start a romantic relationship with the damsel,but she just hissed and walked out on me.
Women are wicked sha.
Re: What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy

So that girl wants to have a 3some with u & ur "boyfriend" huh? That's why she asked u..But then since she got no response, she walked away... tongue

Ooooh boi... dont u worry..she will come back soon...but be sure nxt time u hit the note right wink
Re: What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
The answer should always be yes, even when you are a broke , lonely loser.

It shouldn't be a straight Yes, something like; " Yes, but We aren't on talking term " or " Yes, she is very sweet but I feel we aren't compactable, and you Know compactability is important "

Never , ever say No. The same goes for "are you are player ? "... "Yes, but I am retired" or " I saw you and said to myself, this is my final game"...

We love them bad boys, who wouldn't hurt us but others. We like to feel special, like we tamed the beast.

Ladies, including myself likes what other ladies want, it gives us a sense of pride that we are stealing someone valuable, not some loser.

That's why lots of Women go after married men. It's not because of money, or care it's because we see value in the other woman's decision to pick him as mate. Which means he has the qualities other women would want.

But if you say no , we will wonder why nobody before us agreed to date you. Probably you're a failure. Your faithfulness is meanless to us. We hate failures.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? by 2dice01: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Its very simple

E.g

She: do you have a girlfriend?
You: not again .. angry ...i have 2children and a Babymama ...am off the market grin
She : damn you so funny

The convo continue

Or
She: are you seeing someone?
You: Yes ...am seeing you in front of me ..oya toast me like bread ...
She: me toast you ..i dont woo guys ..they do the toasting
You: that so old school

The convo continue
Re: What Do You Say If A Girl Asked If You Have A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 13, 2018
English failed the 'vocabularist ' grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Girls See You As Someone They Must Have / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel Room(pics) / An Apology Was Given But He Won’t Talk About It-pls Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.