Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 AM

Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos (92526 Views)

Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video) / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by obidevine(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Legalese:
Nice house but not my kinda thing. I like something more exciting and innovative.
Meanwhile, who is that guy wearing dark glasses inside the house?

Who cares what you like ? ;; Nigga please !!!

3 Likes

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Since he chose not to burn me as his sun, me too will not congratulate him as my father
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by FrudstaPresidnt: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
mercyville:

You are in your Abakaliki slum and still dreaming of coming to Yorubaland....stop counting your teeth with your tongue,old man.Yoruba owns Igbos. grin
I am in Lagos already, 10mins drive to MM2 so come and beat me. How is Oshogbo? grin grin
Una think say I be Igbo, i dey laff una grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by mercyville: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Born2Breed:

Lolz.... most of 'em e-warriors and their fathers don't even own a land in Lagos.

grin grin grin

But they are the ones selling the lands and they still don't have any land.You are really an authentic ojuku.We are using you like slaves and after some years,we deport you back to Aba. grin
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by mercyville: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
I am in Lagos already, 10mins drive to MM2 so come and beat me. How is Oshogbo? grin grin
Una think say I be Igbo, i dey laff una grin cheesy
you dey laff your master grin
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by CodeTemplar: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thank God Evans is in custody. I doubt he would have made noise about it 2 years ago when Evans was still active.

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Sagay212: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Okay one pained slum-dweller spotted...go call your slummy co-dwellers to back you up cheesy

how many ploperties do you own in ragos? kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Tinubu has seen his match grin
don't go there o.jagaban get money hundred times pass tony
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by stanluiz(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

True words...later they will steal phones to pour frustrated invectives on Igbos online cheesy
cheesy cheesy :Dyou just dey scatter those coneheads living in brown roof slums that use custard can to shit since they have no toilet cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Ewedegubbler: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Children of skull mining right now

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by FrudstaPresidnt: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
mercyville:
you dey laff your master grin
I dey laff slum dwellers for Ogbomosho and Oshogbo wey never no road to Lagos but claiming to own property in Banana Island while the real owners of Lagos dey run things. grin
Yoruba owns Lagos but Igbos are collecting rent from yorubas. Una be clowns for yoruba land. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by FrudstaPresidnt: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
stanluiz:
cheesy cheesy :Dyou just dey scatter those coneheads living in brown roof slums that use custard can to shit since they have no toilet cheesy cheesy
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
stanluiz:

No mind them,they make too much noise,its crazy smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Focusmind: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Okay..but some slum-dwellers in ogbomosho,oshogbo et al wee not like tnis lipsrsealed..

They will be like 'go back to your region' cos we will not 'accommodate you again'

Stupid lady - is that all you could come up with? Ethnic bigots everywhere. Do you think that the man knows who you are or even your existence? We should stop all these ethnic insults. It makes sick and fear for the future of this country.

The annoying thing is that ethnic insults is common with the low and jobless people in the society. The rich lives above these petty things. Watch out the caliber of people he will invite. People of his class and not his ethnic people.

6 Likes

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Kenekingisback: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
SirBunky85:
don't go there o.jagaban get money hundred times pass tony

Source of his wealth? The Nation or TVC?

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by SirBunky85(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kenekingisback:

Source of his wealth? The Nation or TVC?
are we talking abt d source of dia wealth or who get money pass?
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by pword: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
If this man become governor tomorrow they will say it's Imo State money,forgetting he is already self made millionaire. Using Orji Uzor Kalu and Rochas Okorocha as a case study.

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Sirjamo: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

Is this better than Adenuga's office in VI?
Not even close
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
I think he is a skull miner. grin
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by YorubaAssasin: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Okay..but some slum-dwellers in ogbomosho,oshogbo et al wee not like tnis lipsrsealed..

They will be like 'go back to your region' cos we will not 'accommodate you again' smiley

No worry madam... when we send all of una and dis drug baron commot, make e come carry him mansion for head go potor-potor republic. grin
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is my former LANDLORD no go kill me
For VILLAGE na the same thing oooo
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
obidevine:

Who cares what you like ? ;; Nigga please !!!
I wonder oo!! grin poor people Always seems to have the solution to Rich people's problems.

Rich guy builds a mansion to his taste, poor man claims not to like the mansion. grin Mental illness or what?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Where is resurgent4odua come and see the type of property you told ur poverty inflicted family in ogbomoso that you would loot next year as you drive igbo out of lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
mercyville:

But they are the ones selling the lands and they still don't any land.You are really an authentic ojuku.We are using you like slaves and after some years,we deport you back to Aba. grin

Hahahahahaha.... imagine this ekpurie!!!

Same thing the Palestines said when selling swampy lands to the jews after 2nd world war. Where are they today?

You will soon relocate to your bushy oshogbo or saki after selling all your lands in Lagos,if you own any.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Anambralstson: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lenadiva:
Anybody that build a fine house/mansion in Nigeria is a billionaire. I dont know how you guys came about all this rating of so called billionaires in this country.
Google Tony Ezeani Orange drugs group, here is one of his factories in Onitsha, he has may industries across Nigeria, he is the makers of Delta soap, and many pharmaceutical products and sole distributor of Osram electricity bulb, now tell me the class he belong?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

True words...later they will steal phones to pour frustrated invectives on Igbos online cheesy

Don't mind the idi.ots who are squatting in a face me i slap you house. Claiming what they are not, tell them to show you their fathers house in Lagos....you will hear stories.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by iamclime(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Meanwhile, who is that guy wearing dark glasses inside the house? [/quote]
Dude has conjunctivitis (Apollo). I have confirmed from the high places. grin

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Kenekingisback: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
SirBunky85:
are we talking abt d source of dia wealth or who get money pass?
If Tinubu is greater than this man, tell us his source of wealth angry

6 Likes

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Rotimi47: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
Anambralstson:

Is Adenuga office better than Nestoil tower, ABC Orjiakor Afren Tower Eko Atlantic city or Civic tower Ozumber mbadiwe road VI
Adenuga is richer than any other Nigerian apart from Dangote and as such you miss the point the guy is making.

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The chairman of Orange Drugs Limited, Sir Tony Ezenna popularly known as Ikenga Akokwa, is set to officially launch his new mansion today in Lagos with many dignitaries to be in attendance.

The exquisite castle is located at Bourdillon road in Ikoyi area of Lagos.

The Orange Drugs boss hosted some personalities yesterday such as Bishop Mathew Hassan Kuka, senator Dino Melaye and others ahead of the official opening today.

The billionaire who also has an exquisite mansion known as 'Elenma Castle' in his country home in Owerri-Akokwa local government, Imo State, also acquired the latest Phantom 2019 which he parked in front of his new home and is said to be among the first Nigerians to have taken delivery of the luxury car.

One of the guests who arrived the residence today for the formal launch went round the house and filmed the incredible interior which has left many "drooling". Watch the videos below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/orange-drugs-boss-sir-tony-ezenna-mansion-in-bourdillon-ikoyi-lagos.html

Luxury smelling every part of the place
Re: Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos by Nature8(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alert Season 2 / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.