Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (48954 Views)

I Messed Up My One Night Stand / A Nairalander Reply To Henritinecy On His Recent Breakup Experience / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by kidman96(m): 1:01am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:
So I started dating this girl about this time last year. Things were rosy because I just came back to the country and I was having much money with me. I tried my best to give her what she wants. As times goes on, earlier on this year, we had a little misunderstanding and I initiated a breakup. Of a truth, the issue was minor and didn’t warrant a breakup. She sent my friends to beg me. We kept on going. Along the line, things became rough for me and suddenly, her respect for me started reducing. She hardly create time for us. She is currently in school in another state while I am in Lagos. At this point, we usually breakup up and come back. They were minor things though but sometimes we don’t talk for a while. The last time it happened, she said if we ever break up again, we are never coming back together. And then, When things started going wrong with me financially, she advised to leave the country that it will better me as well as her. But I declined. Gradually , our seeing time reduced. Sometimes she will be in Lagos and we will see just once or twice and she usually tell me that she is busy that’s why it’s like this.

Fast forward to last month. Her elder sister has a wedding and we needed to travel together. So we used my car. Half way into the journey my car engine knocked. The car had to be towed to Lagos while we continued our journey. She even provided part of te money we used in towing the car back to Lagos as well as paying the rest of the fare till we got to our destination. Meanwhile, She was talking to different guys on the phone though the conversations were not related to us but I felt this jealousy in me. While on the journey I asked her if there was someone else and she said no. I asked her to give me her phone and she did without arguing and even opened it. Then I returned it back to her without going through it. Then I asked her what I can do at this point. Cuz now there is no finance from anywhere coming in. As a matter of fact, I was using that particular car for Taxify and now the engine is down. She said she had told me before but I didn’t listen and that I should leave the country and things will be better for me again. I said okay am going to do it this time. So my mind was to come back to Lagos after the wedding and I sell it off. She was even crying while telling me.

On the day of the marriage I took another car from home and helped with the things I could. Taking her and her friends to and fro with respect to the wedding. The day after the wedding, she called me to come pick her from the hotel her friends that came for the wedding were lodging. I got there and we started taking things to the car I brought from the rooms her friends lodged. On our way to the car, a man stopped her and she was having a conversation with the man. And the man was laughing with her and even exchanging contact. This is a man in the 40s. At this point I was furious but I kept quiet. When she was done she came to the car and we set off for her house. She saw in me that I was angry. She then asked me what was wrong and I told her my mood has changed. She asked me to go drop her at the hotel and that when my mood is back on, I should come pick her. I then tuned back, and she came down. Cuz of the love I have for her, I didn’t want this to degenerate to something else. I came down I told her the act was wrong. She then told me if it’s wrong for her to talk to people and meet people because she is dating me. I said it’s not wrong but me being there, it’s disrespectful and besides there are ways she can tell me to excuse her in order to show that she is concerned about me. She then replied and said am speaking English. I felt so back with that statement. I just dropped her stuffs and drove back home.

When I got home, I sent her a long message on Instagram telling her that I cannot continue in this relationship. That I need my respect back and making money is the only value that will bring my respect back. She replied with just thanks. 3 days later, I couldn’t continue a life without her. I called her in the morning. At this point , she has blocked me from communicating with her on Instagram. I asked her to forgive me for what I said and that I was just frustrated with the way things ain’t going well with me, coupled with my car and finances. She told me that she cannot date me again and has moved on. I thought it was a joke. I kept on begging but she has made up her mind.

Last week, I started talking to her with a random account on Instagram and posed like someone that is interested in her and has feelings for her. I also told her that I am not in the country at the moment and will be back next month. For 5 consecutive days we were talking. She even initiated a video call and I declined. Then I asked her about her relationship and she said it’s complicated. That she hasn’t heard from the guy in 2 weeks. And explained all that happened to him. She revealed so many things to me via that conversation. Then I now called her with my number. She then knew I was the one. I started pleading with her again , telling her that I am sorry. She said she has moved on. That the only language she understands now is money which I cannot offer her. That she is tired of this love thing. That if I beg from now till forever , she is not interested. That I should go and make money. That she needs someone that can pay her bills and that the only thing she can do for me is being friends with me. Of a truth she needs money to pay her school fees plus accommodation fee in school which is upward from N300,000 and I cannot provide that now. So she said she needs someone that can be giving her money and that she has suffered enough; But dating me, she can never do that again.

I love this girl and it’s hard to let go. Maybe with time, I will. But how do I let go of what I feel for her and how can I move ahead at this point? Yes she has motivated me to go make money and be a better person. But it hurts me so bad that after making this money, some other lady will be the one spending the rest of my life with me. Yes I bleeped up by not listening to her when she first asked me to leave the country. And I bleeped up by initiating a breakup due to my frustration. But my heart lies with her and hopefully with time, I will heal and make enough money that this experience will be a thing that will make me smile when I look back and think about it.

Please anyone that has gotten over someone you have been so much emotionally attached to, I need your help towards getting over her because right now, the whole experience is killing me.

Thank You

Brother I just got out of a similar situation like this and trust me I understand the pain you are going through right now. You can never be man enough to just move on. You wake up in the morning with your heart beating like your about to have a heart attack, at night you're thinking about her before going to bed. Every minute of the day you think about her and feel like smashing your head against the wall. You cry when you're alone, your life feels meaningless and sometimes youvask yourself how someone else could make you feel so miserable... Trust me bro I just got out of something like that and it took me months to. I also broke up with her several times until she broke up with me and moved on, but what I noticed was that all those while I was breaking up with her I was also sustaining her financially but then I decided to stop giving her money and for 3 weeks I didn't give her a penny for anything, then she broke up with me through text. Initially I was like "good riddance" but later I started missing her and calling her and she said she has moved on... It took months to get over her... One thing you must understand is that someone who truly loves you will not move on so easily. You see how easybshe fell for the next guy who told her he was living abroad not knowing itvwas you. So my advise to you is that since you have access to leave the country you should leave and hustle hard, but don't ever go back to her. You also need to choose wisely next time. you need to understand Nigerian ladies nowadays don't love for real, all they care about is someone who will pay their bills just like she told you...

So moving on wont be easy but here is what you should do:

You must stop blaming yourself because its not your fault the relationship ended. She never loved you she only loved your money. The relationship ended months before that day. As soon as the money dried up her love dried up. So don't blame yourself.

You must accept the fact the relationship has ended because it has. Even if she comes back please don't accept her, she has shown her true colours.

Don't try to stop thinking about her because you cannot, only time will heal your heart. Think about her, cry if you have to. If you take alcohol drink and get tipsy sometimes and sleep.

Set a time frame to mourn the break up, give yourself 1 month. Go through the pain, think about her, cry, but during these period work intensively on yourself and you goals and ambitions, let your hopes of making it be a source of comfort to you.

You must sieze all communications with her. Stop calling her and expecting her calls. You must accept the fact she has moved lon because she has. Delete her on all your social media account. Facebook, Instagram twitter etc and stop checking on her or snooping around her social media pages. Avoid her pictures or anything that reminds you of her. If possible delete her friends or family members whose posts involving her could land on your timeline. Remove everything that has to do with her from your place...

And after one month of morning the relationship get off your ass and be a man that you are, the only woman worth such heart ache is your mom or any lady who has made so much sacrifice to your life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by frankopit: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2018
Claireshan1:
This guy sef just thank God you guys broke up the girl never truly loved you but your money hence the reason her attitude changed when the money stopped coming through

I'll advise you to go hustler for yourself don't even think of going back to that girl

I wish I can see a guy that will love me this way,I always meet the opposite set of guys

Ok then, let's relate.
I have sent in a message.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by TruthHurts100: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:
So I started dating this girl about this time last year. Things were rosy because I just came back to the country and I was having much money with me. I tried my best to give her what she wants. As times goes on, earlier on this year, we had a little misunderstanding and I initiated a breakup. Of a truth, the issue was minor and didn’t warrant a breakup. She sent my friends to beg me. We kept on going. Along the line, things became rough for me and suddenly, her respect for me started reducing. She hardly create time for us. She is currently in school in another state while I am in Lagos. At this point, we usually breakup up and come back. They were minor things though but sometimes we don’t talk for a while. The last time it happened, she said if we ever break up again, we are never coming back together. And then, When things started going wrong with me financially, she advised to leave the country that it will better me as well as her. But I declined. Gradually , our seeing time reduced. Sometimes she will be in Lagos and we will see just once or twice and she usually tell me that she is busy that’s why it’s like this.

Fast forward to last month. Her elder sister has a wedding and we needed to travel together. So we used my car. Half way into the journey my car engine knocked. The car had to be towed to Lagos while we continued our journey. She even provided part of te money we used in towing the car back to Lagos as well as paying the rest of the fare till we got to our destination. Meanwhile, She was talking to different guys on the phone though the conversations were not related to us but I felt this jealousy in me. While on the journey I asked her if there was someone else and she said no. I asked her to give me her phone and she did without arguing and even opened it. Then I returned it back to her without going through it. Then I asked her what I can do at this point. Cuz now there is no finance from anywhere coming in. As a matter of fact, I was using that particular car for Taxify and now the engine is down. She said she had told me before but I didn’t listen and that I should leave the country and things will be better for me again. I said okay am going to do it this time. So my mind was to come back to Lagos after the wedding and I sell it off. She was even crying while telling me.

On the day of the marriage I took another car from home and helped with the things I could. Taking her and her friends to and fro with respect to the wedding. The day after the wedding, she called me to come pick her from the hotel her friends that came for the wedding were lodging. I got there and we started taking things to the car I brought from the rooms her friends lodged. On our way to the car, a man stopped her and she was having a conversation with the man. And the man was laughing with her and even exchanging contact. This is a man in the 40s. At this point I was furious but I kept quiet. When she was done she came to the car and we set off for her house. She saw in me that I was angry. She then asked me what was wrong and I told her my mood has changed. She asked me to go drop her at the hotel and that when my mood is back on, I should come pick her. I then tuned back, and she came down. Cuz of the love I have for her, I didn’t want this to degenerate to something else. I came down I told her the act was wrong. She then told me if it’s wrong for her to talk to people and meet people because she is dating me. I said it’s not wrong but me being there, it’s disrespectful and besides there are ways she can tell me to excuse her in order to show that she is concerned about me. She then replied and said am speaking English. I felt so back with that statement. I just dropped her stuffs and drove back home.

When I got home, I sent her a long message on Instagram telling her that I cannot continue in this relationship. That I need my respect back and making money is the only value that will bring my respect back. She replied with just thanks. 3 days later, I couldn’t continue a life without her. I called her in the morning. At this point , she has blocked me from communicating with her on Instagram. I asked her to forgive me for what I said and that I was just frustrated with the way things ain’t going well with me, coupled with my car and finances. She told me that she cannot date me again and has moved on. I thought it was a joke. I kept on begging but she has made up her mind.

Last week, I started talking to her with a random account on Instagram and posed like someone that is interested in her and has feelings for her. I also told her that I am not in the country at the moment and will be back next month. For 5 consecutive days we were talking. She even initiated a video call and I declined. Then I asked her about her relationship and she said it’s complicated. That she hasn’t heard from the guy in 2 weeks. And explained all that happened to him. She revealed so many things to me via that conversation. Then I now called her with my number. She then knew I was the one. I started pleading with her again , telling her that I am sorry. She said she has moved on. That the only language she understands now is money which I cannot offer her. That she is tired of this love thing. That if I beg from now till forever , she is not interested. That I should go and make money. That she needs someone that can pay her bills and that the only thing she can do for me is being friends with me. Of a truth she needs money to pay her school fees plus accommodation fee in school which is upward from N300,000 and I cannot provide that now. So she said she needs someone that can be giving her money and that she has suffered enough; But dating me, she can never do that again.

I love this girl and it’s hard to let go. Maybe with time, I will. But how do I let go of what I feel for her and how can I move ahead at this point? Yes she has motivated me to go make money and be a better person. But it hurts me so bad that after making this money, some other lady will be the one spending the rest of my life with me. Yes I bleeped up by not listening to her when she first asked me to leave the country. And I bleeped up by initiating a breakup due to my frustration. But my heart lies with her and hopefully with time, I will heal and make enough money that this experience will be a thing that will make me smile when I look back and think about it.

Please anyone that has gotten over someone you have been so much emotionally attached to, I need your help towards getting over her because right now, the whole experience is killing me.

Thank You

Are you mad?
Are you stupid?
Are you a fool?

God has revealed who will kill you to you and you're still talking rubbish.

Well, I understand how stupid love could be. You're better than her and she does not deserve a man like you. Focus on making that money. God will give you a good woman. That other one should continue looking for who to give her money. By the time she sleep with up to 1000 men, she will have enough money.

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by emkz: 1:04am On Nov 14, 2018
Bros, it is difficult because you truly love her. But you need to be alive to love her. A relationship is founded on trust, sustained by love and mutual respect; and revitalized by honest communication. She has clearly communicated her needs to you. The question you should ask yourself is what value does she add to the relationship?

She's obviously not considerate about your feelings. She's in the relationship for her needs. Bros, count your losses and move on. In the long run, you need peace of mind and if your woman's love for you is conditioned on the cake you give her, she must contribute to baking it. Which leads back to my question: what is her value in the relationship beyond ass and boobs?

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by WaffenSS(m): 1:05am On Nov 14, 2018
This idiot is the sort of guy who makes girls develop airs and chips on their shoulders

She's a girl; there are like 5 billion of them.

If you can't get one fish here, try another stream.

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by franchasng: 1:05am On Nov 14, 2018
franchasng:
really, oya send her private message u have found your missing wife because u saw light skin girl with big bombom, mumu guys shocked

Ladies are too kind, they ought to be using guys to play piano if they know how mumu most guys are with sex angry

Once they see fine girl, their whole brain shuts down and they want freebie, and when the girl tells them what it costs to keep her glowing like she is, they will start to cry like babies.

If u want love go and make money and stop disturbing hot ladies with your empty pocket and long prick looking for fine girl to be sleeping anyhow with for free, wicked guys lipsrsealed

We guys will be condemning ladies for loving guys for money but we guys can we love ugly, shapeless girl that have no money or connection or foreign citizenship or sth to offer us Let's stop being bias, we guys need to look in the mirror too.

Why are u shouting really Because u probably checked her profile pic and saw a fine, sexy lady, be honest, if she was ugly would u even give her attention or mention her

Ladies wake up, guys are wicked, majority of guys are mean, selfish and only form love when they see a girl or lady that have the qualities they need.

Love is a fallacy! Romantic love does not exist!

We form love when we find the qualities we want and need in someone. Why don't we all just love everybody we see including the handicap people around us, huh undecided

If I give birth to a girl eh, I will kill any broke guy that near her or any guy that dare play with her, I will just mud u and heaven won't fall angry

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Rexnegro(m): 1:09am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You
bro don't blame yourself, if our God almighty can be jealous how much more we His creation, at this point let TIME help heal you,with time you did forget her. now it will look as well you can't forget her because it's still fresh. I so dislike someone who turn himself or herself to God when begging over and over again, such people let me vex n forget them quickly and easily sef, what nonsense. her been headstrong shows someone was on standby or possibly dating u along the people all alone. ABI no girl wey dey school we are talking about here ? bro lock up o, better girls than her will definitely come your way. a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. let me guess is she from Edo state?

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Dollabiz: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You

it's time to move on wit ur life

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 14, 2018
Bro. You mumu small o. I’m very sure if it’s any of your sisters you offend you won’t be begging like that

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Evercurious(f): 1:18am On Nov 14, 2018
highqueen:
Sorry go and make money.
Another good girl will come around.

Sorry that wasn't a good girl.. But a money monger and a vain girl

OP thank God you initiated that break up... If you like keep making money just to 'BUY ' love...
GO WORK ON YOUR SELF ESTEEM PLS

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Equation89(m): 1:22am On Nov 14, 2018
I've been in that situation before, but the only different between your case and my case was mine happened when I lost my job last two years. When she saw that money was not forthcoming, she started dating different guys just to get money. I suffered it for 3 months. She openly told me that am not a man but today am an employer of labour. She is begging me now..

My dear, I know it's not easy try and engage yourself into something that will be taking more of your time and make some money ..ladies will come for you. Just be strong.

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by openmine(m): 1:23am On Nov 14, 2018
kevincal144:
Laugh want kill me after reading your story, because I have been in your shoe before and I know how it was for me then. To be sincere my brother it's not a funny experience. I almost gave up on life after she left me. I couldn't imagine life without her. No be small thing my brother.
But I thank God that she left when she did, because she motivated me to get tough and start hustling. Right now I'm outside the country, hitting it hard. I will seat on money.
When she saw my pics in the aeroplane leaving the country from a good female friend of mine, she was like she's happy that I am advancing in life.
She's looking for means to get in contact with me again but unfortunately I have blocked her from getting close to me, even coming in my dreams sef, I don block her.

My brother, just calm yourself down. Look for contacts and leave this country. The best thing you can do to her to get your revenge is to make it real big and then marry an oyibo woman. She will forever respect you.
No try beg her at all, unless you are destined to be a fool for life.
God will surely bless your hustle brother.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Evercurious(f): 1:25am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You

Sir, pls can you state 3 things she has got to offer you aside sex?
Maybe after responding to this you ll know if you took the wrong step by initiating the break up

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by ola6: 1:28am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You

Hello Henritinecy

I just finished reading your story and I felt deep compassion. I totally understand how you feel because I have been there and I can relate to your story. I also went through what you went through. Hmmm, those days were like hell on earth. Here are the things you need to understand and do because right now, no matter how you try, it's difficult to think straight.

1) You need to understand that she might have loved you but she's more interested in the money than you. Once you get money, she'll be back.

2) God made you dodge a bullet. That lady is NOT your wife. She was in your life to teach you a lesson about life itself.

3) Now is the time to work on yourself. Learn a trade, start a business, return abroad or get a job. What ever you do now must fuel your improvement and growth. Do not, I repeat, do not remain stagnant or wallow in self pity. You are a man and men are created when things are tough!

4) Sad truth is she has moved on

5) Do not call her again but you can pick her calls. On no circumstance should you accept her back into your life. You do not hate her but you do not love her. You'll lose more respect if you accept her back into your life.

6) Know that you'll get a better woman in your life. The new lady would be way better than this your ex.

So sorry bro...

Lastly, do not be isolated. Go to a friend's house, chat and socialise. It is well.

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Davicool1(m): 1:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Go listen to one ticket by kiss Daniel na you them sing that music for

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by TheeDetective: 1:32am On Nov 14, 2018
@Op, what is wrong with you undecided Why are you allowing a woman to play silly games and walk all over you like this Wake up and smell the coffee mate, she’s no longer interested in you and the earlier you get that the better for you. Since she's making so much noise about money, why doesn't she go and make money herself and cater for her own bills undecided If you insist on going back to beg her, don't come back here and cry us a river again o, cos we dey warn you now say make you waka. Forget her NOW and go look for someone else as all the signs she has shown you were not there for fancy but for you to read clearly and get the message. She’s done with you dude; and its better for you to move on.

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by 360command: 1:46am On Nov 14, 2018
hahahahahaha:
Find a girl that loves you and can pay her bills; they exist.
if truly you can pay your bills, I will marry you.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by DrTims(m): 1:53am On Nov 14, 2018
Why all the rant. She said she has been meeting guys undecidedopposite of the OP and I said really and you are typing all this epistle. Guy you need help. Please take your frustration somewhere else
franchasng:
really, oya send her private message u have found your missing wife because u saw light skin girl with big bombom, mumu guys shocked

Ladies are too kind, they ought to be using guys to play piano if they know how mumu most guys are with sex angry

Once they see fine girl, their whole brain shuts down and they want freebie, and when the girl tells them what it costs to keep her glowing like she is, they will start to cry like babies.

If u want love go and make money and stop disturbing hot ladies with your empty pocket and long prick looking for fine girl to be sleeping anyhow with for free, wicked guys lipsrsealed

We guys will be condemning ladies for loving guys for money but we guys can we love ugly, shapeless girl that have no money or connection or foreign citizenship or sth to offer us Let's stop being bias, we guys need to look in the mirror too.

Why are u shouting really Because u probably checked her profile pic and saw a fine, sexy lady, be honest, if she was ugly would u even give her attention or mention her

Ladies wake up, guys are wicked, majority of guys are mean, selfish and only form love when they see a girl or lady that have the qualities they need.

Love is a fallacy! We form love when we find the qualities we want in someone. Why don't we all just love everybody we see including the handicap people around us, huh undecided

If I give birth to a girl eh, I will kill any broke guy that near her or any guy that dare play with her, I will just mud u and heaven won't fall angry
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by DrTims(m): 1:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Really
Claireshan1:
This guy sef just thank God you guys broke up the girl never truly loved you but your money hence the reason her attitude changed when the money stopped coming through

I'll advise you to go hustler for yourself don't even think of going back to that girl

I wish I can see a guy that will love me this way,I always meet the opposite set of guys

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by na2016: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, I won't tell you "sorry" but I'll advice you to forget about her and channel your energy into better your life.

Like seriously, you even apologised for wrong done to you by her? My brother, you are a victim of the scam called love. What she was after was the $$$ and you became useless after it stopped coming (that's what most women are after by the way though).

Anyway, enough of the sermon, stand up, go take some green bottle with your guys, forget about the babe (and babes in general for now), arrange yourself and leave the country to hustle for yourself not for her. You will surely get over this!

Always remember, NEVER TO TRUST GIRLS/WOMEN and dont put women at the centre of your life except your mother and female relatives.
See

except your Mother.... She is the only woman that loves you geniuely.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Some guys deserve some reseting slap, Op is among them.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by CAPTIVATOR: 2:12am On Nov 14, 2018
Claireshan1:

Eeyah @ last line
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by kunle75(m): 2:14am On Nov 14, 2018
hahahahahaha:
Why do you still love someone like her? How can you not tell that she only loves your money? I feel really bad for you OP; but I must tell you the truth, you have no self-esteem. The only thing that gives you confidence is money, and you used that money to buy what you thought was love, but she didn't love you after everything; she only wanted your money. If you ever bounce back, please don't go near that vacuum of a girl. Find a girl that loves you and can pay her bills; they exist.

God bless you woman of virtue
You took the word out of my mouth and said it all
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Blessograo(f): 2:24am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You
Uncle take this from a lady, you don't deserve a lady like that at all but you should know that you aren't the one at fault, just go make your money but at the same time there are ladies looking for LOVE and CARE not money and I hope you find that soon. I wish you all the happiness you can get, just be happy and try to distract your self everytime you are close to thinking about her. A good lady would always come around and ladies like your ex will push you to depression and possibly suicide if you marry such, besides it's not your responsibility to pay her school fees and accommodation because she has been paying it one way or the other before you came into her life and why does she have a family for if they can't pay it for her instead and I'm sorry to say that it is totally stupid of you if you've been the one always paying all along cos she has parents for that and you are probably just her passport out of the country to marry another white man who can offer her a green card. Take care and do not despair!

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Chyxki: 2:28am On Nov 14, 2018
Sorry op... but you seem really naive.

My advice is this... forget women for now and get your life back on track.
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Academicwizman(m): 2:29am On Nov 14, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Nigga just shut the fûck up and stop bitching in my ears.

Gush! Wtf... How irritating.

Yen yen yen.

Love fire.

See bros, love doesn't exist, believe me... She loved you for what you could offer at some certain point.

I feel like giving you a resounding slap across your face.

And maybe what you had for her was genuine which is rare.

Listen, let me tell you something...

I once dated an ibo dude, mehn I did heaven and earth for that male bitch. Yet when things became sour for me, he resented to cheating and hitting me.

That was when I knew that, no one ever truly loves you except you've got something to offer.

Please don't be a fool inlove. Make money and watch how that bitch will come crawling at your feet.

You should be happy, cos you just dodged a bullet.

One love.

You can say that (@ the bold) again! with one exception though- your mother!
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by YorubaAssasin: 2:30am On Nov 14, 2018
frankopit:

Ok then, let's relate.
I have sent in a message.

Na weak-ass yeye guys like you dey end up like OP. Una too dey disgrace 9ja men... too dey act like say una nvr see woman before. angry Pervert!

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by ChiefSweetus: 2:34am On Nov 14, 2018
bujebudanu1:
You just came back .i.e you are a Yankee boy.

And u are begging a naija girl
Mr c.ork will be rolling in his future grave mehn! angry
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Kclique: 2:52am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You

Op, U asked for how to get over her.
The simplest tool I use is to remember her weaknesses and shortcomings. Promote her deficiencies over her strengths in your heart.

In this case, her weaknesses are many and heavy: She is selfish and self-centred, immature, unforgiving, wicked, pretentious (because she never loved you from the outset), disrespectful, unfaithful, insulting, unloving, materialistic, ungodly, insincere, and not a woman for the home. (This kind of girl if you marry her and things ever get rough in your home, she will 'service other men'). Use that to move on. Her only strength is external beauty. My guy, that fades with time, what is physical beauty without character, it's a colouration, a coating, a decoration, an icing, and therefore, unsustainable.
QED!

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You
I understand how it feels, but at this point she's right. You need to make money, see guy money glues a relationship, if you have money your girl will respect you. Once the money is not their forget it! She kept telling you but you didn't listen, that day she ask you to leave the country and started crying is her confessing her frustration and disappointment. And I see you're frustrated and little things just get to you then you tell her it's over and she's tired of you being angry over little things because you are frustrated. Every woman who claims to love you have a threshold they can endure if you are broke. Some will stay on a condition that they will cheat and get the money elsewhere while they wait for you to blow but this can not work if you don't give them space to cheat. Others don't want to cheat but can't stay with you broke and I'll rather exit the relationship and it sounds like she falls in this category. You can't trust a woman with love or money, infact never believe what a woman tells you. She's just a proper definition of a gold digger who wants nothing but your money, since she saw you are broke, what has she done to help you? Rather than asking for 300k when she has a family. Ordinary girlfriend for that matter, your better off with a prostitute if you spend 300k at the rate of 2k per fvck, you will get 150 full time fvck and I'm she doesn't give you that in a year. Please their are good women who will complain but still help you stand and can adjust if they see you are making efforts they will stand by you, don't let this gold digger define your life. I'm surprised you even called her to beg, nawa for you oh. If you want to forget her, focus on the bad stuff about her alone and find a distraction. Making money should be a perfect distraction, vow that everyday you must make upto a perticular amount and take the hustle seriously. Find a way to eject the country, my father used to say anywhere you are, and you find yourself being prosperous don't move from that region because that is where you're destined to make it. Some stay in the village and become millionaires selling palm kanel, some travel abroad and hit it big but others come back with nothing. That country you where could be where you're supposed to be, I no know wetin carry you come back this yeye country we wan run commot. Hit it big and find yourself a woman who deserves you, she doesn't! No woman who tells you in the face the only thing she needs in a relationship is money deserves your time not to mention love. Such women are best kept as a sex thing, give them the money, chop your plate of fvck, wash your hand clean your mouth and return back to your hustle. Don't let a woman ever do this to you again bro, you're to young and you will meet far more beautiful ladies, you have not even seen anything.

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by zeus9634: 3:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Well sad thing is you have to let go, easier said than done but the truth be told she’s not yours. So go make money and eventually the right woman for you will come around..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me....

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234