Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (48943 Views)

I Messed Up My One Night Stand / A Nairalander Reply To Henritinecy On His Recent Breakup Experience / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 14, 2018
Damdeyz:

Oga lefulefu I salute. It's like you've seen many atrocities under the sun. I just want to ask a Frank question. Are there good girls out there that don't consider money as the ultimate factor in relationship? I will be awaiting your reply. Thanks
. yes of course good girls who are non materialistic still full ground.the thing is that when u use money to entice a lady u will never come across such girls.na d money hungry ones go dey surround u and run after u.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by loosecanon50(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2018
hahahahahaha:
Why do you still love someone like her? How can you not tell that she only loves your money? I feel really bad for you OP; but I must tell you the truth, you have no self-esteem. The only thing that gives you confidence is money, and you used that money to buy what you thought was love, but she didn't love you after everything; she only wanted your money. If you ever bounce back, please don't go near that vacuum of a girl. Find a girl that loves you and can pay her bills; they exist.

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS REPLY. GIRLS LIKE YOU ARE HARD TO FIND

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2018
don4real18:
You need balls man. Real balls and not the two that accompanies your banana.
If I get to hear that you called to apologise to her again, I will find you (believe me, I will) and give you a life-resetting slap.

Oga, you earned my respect. you don't take bullshyt at all grin

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2018
don4real18:
If I get to hear that you called to apologise to her again, I will find you (believe me, I will) and give you a life-resetting slap.
abeg call me along if you dey go, He deserves one from me too

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Caseless: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2018
@henritinecy

But it hurts me so bad that after making this money, some other lady will be the one spending the rest of my life with me.

Are you OK? Why would you even bother yourself on a girl missing out on your potential success due to her own crass impatience with your "brokeness"?

Were you blind to have seen that girl is heartless and materialistic? Why would you wish to spend the rest of your life with such person?

It's hard to be in love and be sensible.

Dump her and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Justbeingreal(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Stupid people everywhere
I tell u n it's becoming annoying just imagine the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2018
That she is tired of this love thing. That if I beg from now till forever , she is not interested. That I should go and make money.

Exactly what I was been told grin grin
Ladies are something else now.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Kirinwa: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2018
don4real18:

Thanks bro. Please make that slap double with mine inclusive. grin

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by mimimile93: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Nigga just shut the fûck up and stop bitching in my ears.

Gush! Wtf... How irritating.

Yen yen yen.

Love fire.

See bros, love doesn't exist, believe me... She loved you for what you could offer at some certain point.

I feel like giving you a resounding slap across your face.

And maybe what you had for her was genuine which is rare.

Listen, let me tell you something...

I once dated an ibo dude, mehn I did heaven and earth for that male bitch. Yet when things became sour for me, he resented to cheating and hitting me.

That was when I knew that, no one ever truly loves you except you've got something to offer.

Please don't be a fool inlove. Make money and watch how that bitch will come crawling at your feet.

You should be happy, cos you just dodged a bullet.

One love.

In conclusion,

1. Love doesnt exist.

2. Nobody loves u, they are in for what u have to offer.

3. Make money and girls will come crawlin at ur feet.

Now I don't better.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2018
chronique:

You this girl, you have come again. grin What exactly are you trying to tell him?

He should fix his life.
He is broke, like that isn't enough problem, he has wrong priorities and zero drive. If not, why should he type all that epistle over a gold-digging babe? When he should have created a thread in car talk, asking about his car. The car he uses to earn a living.

Young guys these days no too get sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Naija girls and money sha!

Any girl (not all) you date in naija, after you break up, you can do a sex for money arrangement when konji dey do you, if she accepts then you know she was truly a LovePeddler from the start. Thats how I am treating my ex. I pay her for sex services.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Saff(f): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2018
All these men trying to pity themselves, I will tell you the truth. All women in the world whether Nigeria, U.K. France value men with something in their pockets. That’s just the reality, you’re desirability is based on your bank account. You may get a woman when you’re broke, but she will not be the woman you truly want it or she will only suffer with you for so long before her eyes open. I do believe that how she handled the situation was a little wrong, but you better go and hustle. Don’t think you can upgrade and find a woman who can love you “for you” because you won’t. ALL women want a man with substance, a man who can provide, some just hide it better than others. No matter how financially independent a woman is, she’s not going to be with a man who can’t add financial abundance to her life, unless she’s looking for a sugar boy. We all go into relationships subconsciously measuring the things that we can benefit from it. We are all selfish in one way or the other, it’s human nature, This is the reality pill that you men need to swallow.

So mr man, my advice to you is to Work hard and focus on yourself for now. Once you improve yourself, you will find someone hopefully who doesn’t love you STRICTLY for your money. You’ll be with someone who loves you for your money and ALSO for your loving character. So understand the difference and dont go looking for something that is not real. I’m just being real with you, Goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by IDKadiri: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2018
She said she has moved on. That the only language she understands now is money which I cannot offer her. That she is tired of this love thing. That if I beg from now till forever , she is not interested. That I should go and make money. That she needs someone that can pay her bills and that the only thing she can do for me is being friends with me.

WETIN YOU COME DEY ASK US AGAIN BRO,, U NO READ THE PART ABOVE?

ITS OVER NOW...

henritinecy:
So I started dating this girl about this time last year. Things were rosy because I just came back to the country and I was having much money with me. I tried my best to give her what she wants. As times goes on, earlier on this year, we had a little misunderstanding and I initiated a breakup. Of a truth, the issue was minor and didn’t warrant a breakup. She sent my friends to beg me. We kept on going. Along the line, things became rough for me and suddenly, her respect for me started reducing. She hardly create time for us. She is currently in school in another state while I am in Lagos. At this point, we usually breakup up and come back. They were minor things though but sometimes we don’t talk for a while. The last time it happened, she said if we ever break up again, we are never coming back together. And then, When things started going wrong with me financially, she advised to leave the country that it will better me as well as her. But I declined. Gradually , our seeing time reduced. Sometimes she will be in Lagos and we will see just once or twice and she usually tell me that she is busy that’s why it’s like this.

Fast forward to last month. Her elder sister has a wedding and we needed to travel together. So we used my car. Half way into the journey my car engine knocked. The car had to be towed to Lagos while we continued our journey. She even provided part of te money we used in towing the car back to Lagos as well as paying the rest of the fare till we got to our destination. Meanwhile, She was talking to different guys on the phone though the conversations were not related to us but I felt this jealousy in me. While on the journey I asked her if there was someone else and she said no. I asked her to give me her phone and she did without arguing and even opened it. Then I returned it back to her without going through it. Then I asked her what I can do at this point. Cuz now there is no finance from anywhere coming in. As a matter of fact, I was using that particular car for Taxify and now the engine is down. She said she had told me before but I didn’t listen and that I should leave the country and things will be better for me again. I said okay am going to do it this time. So my mind was to come back to Lagos after the wedding and I sell it off. She was even crying while telling me.

On the day of the marriage I took another car from home and helped with the things I could. Taking her and her friends to and fro with respect to the wedding. The day after the wedding, she called me to come pick her from the hotel her friends that came for the wedding were lodging. I got there and we started taking things to the car I brought from the rooms her friends lodged. On our way to the car, a man stopped her and she was having a conversation with the man. And the man was laughing with her and even exchanging contact. This is a man in the 40s. At this point I was furious but I kept quiet. When she was done she came to the car and we set off for her house. She saw in me that I was angry. She then asked me what was wrong and I told her my mood has changed. She asked me to go drop her at the hotel and that when my mood is back on, I should come pick her. I then tuned back, and she came down. Cuz of the love I have for her, I didn’t want this to degenerate to something else. I came down I told her the act was wrong. She then told me if it’s wrong for her to talk to people and meet people because she is dating me. I said it’s not wrong but me being there, it’s disrespectful and besides there are ways she can tell me to excuse her in order to show that she is concerned about me. She then replied and said am speaking English. I felt so back with that statement. I just dropped her stuffs and drove back home.

When I got home, I sent her a long message on Instagram telling her that I cannot continue in this relationship. That I need my respect back and making money is the only value that will bring my respect back. She replied with just thanks. 3 days later, I couldn’t continue a life without her. I called her in the morning. At this point , she has blocked me from communicating with her on Instagram. I asked her to forgive me for what I said and that I was just frustrated with the way things ain’t going well with me, coupled with my car and finances. She told me that she cannot date me again and has moved on. I thought it was a joke. I kept on begging but she has made up her mind.

Last week, I started talking to her with a random account on Instagram and posed like someone that is interested in her and has feelings for her. I also told her that I am not in the country at the moment and will be back next month. For 5 consecutive days we were talking. She even initiated a video call and I declined. Then I asked her about her relationship and she said it’s complicated. That she hasn’t heard from the guy in 2 weeks. And explained all that happened to him. She revealed so many things to me via that conversation. Then I now called her with my number. She then knew I was the one. I started pleading with her again , telling her that I am sorry. She said she has moved on. That the only language she understands now is money which I cannot offer her. That she is tired of this love thing. That if I beg from now till forever , she is not interested. That I should go and make money. That she needs someone that can pay her bills and that the only thing she can do for me is being friends with me. Of a truth she needs money to pay her school fees plus accommodation fee in school which is upward from N300,000 and I cannot provide that now. So she said she needs someone that can be giving her money and that she has suffered enough; But dating me, she can never do that again.

I love this girl and it’s hard to let go. Maybe with time, I will. But how do I let go of what I feel for her and how can I move ahead at this point? Yes she has motivated me to go make money and be a better person. But it hurts me so bad that after making this money, some other lady will be the one spending the rest of my life with me. Yes I bleeped up by not listening to her when she first asked me to leave the country. And I bleeped up by initiating a breakup due to my frustration. But my heart lies with her and hopefully with time, I will heal and make enough money that this experience will be a thing that will make me smile when I look back and think about it.

Please anyone that has gotten over someone you have been so much emotionally attached to, I need your help towards getting over her because right now, the whole experience is killing me.

Thank You

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Xfemt(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2018
hahahahahaha:
Why do you still love someone like her? How can you not tell that she only loves your money? I feel really bad for you OP; but I must tell you the truth, you have no self-esteem. The only thing that gives you confidence is money, and you used that money to buy what you thought was love, but she didn't love you after everything; she only wanted your money. If you ever bounce back, please don't go near that vacuum of a girl. Find a girl that loves you and can pay her bills; they exist.
bravo

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by pafo(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2018
Which kind p u s s y n**a we get these days na.

To just slap this guy dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by islandmoon: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2018
OP is just one of those guys who believe money can make a gold digger stay with them... unfortunately he will never listen because those kind of girls are sweet in bed, and pretty, you better let her go now! you will have peace and meet a better girl, I'm talking from experience, I was in your shoe before I received sense! stop thinking about her, think on how to recover and establish a good business !

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2018
mimimile93:

In conclusion,

1. Love doesnt exist.

2. Nobody loves u, they are in for what u have to offer.

3. Make money and girls will come crawlin at ur feet.

Now I don't better.

tongue

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Brightgem(f): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2018
hahahahahaha:
After reading this comment. I realise you have said all there is to say! OP better move on thank ur stars and also change ur mindset. It seems u are looking for validation and confidence through her love! Keep begging and she will continue to abuse you! No love here! Go on and make a good life for yourself... Better forget her, we all have that one person in our lives we almost beg to stay with us, but when we move past it we see how stupid we were. LET HER BE! Grow ur self for now.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by adegeye38(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:
So I started dating this girl about this time last year. Things were rosy because I just came back to the country and I was having much money with me. I tried my best to give her what she wants. As times goes on, earlier on this year, we had a little misunderstanding and I initiated a breakup. Of a truth, the issue was minor and didn’t warrant a breakup. She sent my friends to beg me. We kept on going. Along the line, things became rough for me and suddenly, her respect for me started reducing. She hardly create time for us. She is currently in school in another state while I am in Lagos. At this point, we usually breakup up and come back. They were minor things though but sometimes we don’t talk for a while. The last time it happened, she said if we ever break up again, we are never coming back together. And then, When things started going wrong with me financially, she advised to leave the country that it will better me as well as her. But I declined. Gradually , our seeing time reduced. Sometimes she will be in Lagos and we will see just once or twice and she usually tell me that she is busy that’s why it’s like this.

Fast forward to last month. Her elder sister has a wedding and we needed to travel together. So we used my car. Half way into the journey my car engine knocked. The car had to be towed to Lagos while we continued our journey. She even provided part of te money we used in towing the car back to Lagos as well as paying the rest of the fare till we got to our destination. Meanwhile, She was talking to different guys on the phone though the conversations were not related to us but I felt this jealousy in me. While on the journey I asked her if there was someone else and she said no. I asked her to give me her phone and she did without arguing and even opened it. Then I returned it back to her without going through it. Then I asked her what I can do at this point. Cuz now there is no finance from anywhere coming in. As a matter of fact, I was using that particular car for Taxify and now the engine is down. She said she had told me before but I didn’t listen and that I should leave the country and things will be better for me again. I said okay am going to do it this time. So my mind was to come back to Lagos after the wedding and I sell it off. She was even crying while telling me.

On the day of the marriage I took another car from home and helped with the things I could. Taking her and her friends to and fro with respect to the wedding. The day after the wedding, she called me to come pick her from the hotel her friends that came for the wedding were lodging. I got there and we started taking things to the car I brought from the rooms her friends lodged. On our way to the car, a man stopped her and she was having a conversation with the man. And the man was laughing with her and even exchanging contact. This is a man in the 40s. At this point I was furious but I kept quiet. When she was done she came to the car and we set off for her house. She saw in me that I was angry. She then asked me what was wrong and I told her my mood has changed. She asked me to go drop her at the hotel and that when my mood is back on, I should come pick her. I then tuned back, and she came down. Cuz of the love I have for her, I didn’t want this to degenerate to something else. I came down I told her the act was wrong. She then told me if it’s wrong for her to talk to people and meet people because she is dating me. I said it’s not wrong but me being there, it’s disrespectful and besides there are ways she can tell me to excuse her in order to show that she is concerned about me. She then replied and said am speaking English. I felt so back with that statement. I just dropped her stuffs and drove back home.

When I got home, I sent her a long message on Instagram telling her that I cannot continue in this relationship. That I need my respect back and making money is the only value that will bring my respect back. She replied with just thanks. 3 days later, I couldn’t continue a life without her. I called her in the morning. At this point , she has blocked me from communicating with her on Instagram. I asked her to forgive me for what I said and that I was just frustrated with the way things ain’t going well with me, coupled with my car and finances. She told me that she cannot date me again and has moved on. I thought it was a joke. I kept on begging but she has made up her mind.

Last week, I started talking to her with a random account on Instagram and posed like someone that is interested in her and has feelings for her. I also told her that I am not in the country at the moment and will be back next month. For 5 consecutive days we were talking. She even initiated a video call and I declined. Then I asked her about her relationship and she said it’s complicated. That she hasn’t heard from the guy in 2 weeks. And explained all that happened to him. She revealed so many things to me via that conversation. Then I now called her with my number. She then knew I was the one. I started pleading with her again , telling her that I am sorry. She said she has moved on. That the only language she understands now is money which I cannot offer her. That she is tired of this love thing. That if I beg from now till forever , she is not interested. That I should go and make money. That she needs someone that can pay her bills and that the only thing she can do for me is being friends with me. Of a truth she needs money to pay her school fees plus accommodation fee in school which is upward from N300,000 and I cannot provide that now. So she said she needs someone that can be giving her money and that she has suffered enough; But dating me, she can never do that again.

I love this girl and it’s hard to let go. Maybe with time, I will. But how do I let go of what I feel for her and how can I move ahead at this point? Yes she has motivated me to go make money and be a better person. But it hurts me so bad that after making this money, some other lady will be the one spending the rest of my life with me. Yes I bleeped up by not listening to her when she first asked me to leave the country. And I bleeped up by initiating a breakup due to my frustration. But my heart lies with her and hopefully with time, I will heal and make enough money that this experience will be a thing that will make me smile when I look back and think about it.

Please anyone that has gotten over someone you have been so much emotionally attached to, I need your help towards getting over her because right now, the whole experience is killing me.

Thank You
Bro, one thing about falling in love with someone is, you will be feeling like.....

1. you can never do without them

2. You can't imgaine life without them

3. You are blind to their faults

4. They make you act like a fool, even though you are not one

5. They make you do things on a normal day, you will not do

6. Finally, you feel as if they arr the ultimate, you can never find another person like them ever again.

Its all in your head

The truth is, you will find billions of people that are better and well suited to you, and will not take advantage of your love and wont turn tou to an atm.

Thats why i am now team foreign girls, naija gals see relationship as a means of lively hood and guys see it as a means to get sexual satisfaction and then there is a problem

Bro, you never had a relationship, just a transaction, and i gues there was sex involved, and as a Christian that shouldnt be.

You wi find better girls in this country or beyond, who will love you purely for who you are.

Move on completely from her, it might not be easy now, but its all in your mind

After you do that, you will start seeing that d gal is not as perfect as you thought she was

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You
yes you love her but dude, she has spelt it out to you that only your Mo means anything to her and that she can never love you even if you have money. All she'll ever love is your Money. I was in a relationship like this some years back(ended 2014) I only just recently got over her. Take my advice, find someone else, delete anything that has a connection to her. Shun her focus your energy elsewhere. She is toxic for you.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2018
irumanle:
You nailed it right bro, there was this girl I love so much knowing that she is always available to any guy with a ride though to me she's not a parasite. Inside me I know I can't marry her but to keep her as bed partner till I am ready to tie the knot with a reasonable girl. I found out she was dating one of my guy with a ride and I used that as an excuse to get out of the relationship. Though the decision was a tough one because for like five months or so i keep missing the various sex styles. Today we are jst friends with no strings attached.
This is it bro thumbs up, these women ain't loyal no more .

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Brightgem(f): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2018
Brunosamel:
Let me be frank with you Life has tought me lesson especially relationship.... Thank God you are finally saved, you need to thank her for being honest with you... Who even told you she is the best omo fashi! You will meet another that will beat her hands down in all aspect but mind you need to be careful brother with the way you going about with money in your relationship is not good for young guys like us.... Look for decent girls with good background and home training they are many of them out there, fall in love with there character and make her to fall in love with your qualities and pontentials, brush her up to your own teast and I swaear you will be a moving train I swear to you brother you never in your life regret it...
Awww! Thank you for believing there are decent girls out there! Not all these nairaland boys with fish brain that wnt stop insulting and degrading women! The good and decent ladies hereby give you a standing ovation.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Slimynonny: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, I won't tell you "sorry" but I'll advice you to forget about her and channel your energy into better your life.

Like seriously, you even apologised for wrong done to you by her? My brother, you are a victim of the scam called love. What she was after was the $$$ and you became useless after it stopped coming (that's what most women are after by the way though).

Anyway, enough of the sermon, stand up, go take some green bottle with your guys, forget about the babe (and babes in general for now), arrange yourself and leave the country to hustle for yourself not for her. You will surely get over this!

Always remember, NEVER TO TRUST GIRLS/WOMEN and dont put women at the centre of your life except your mother and female relatives. But the mother and female relatives are still women now...... You spoilt your gud advice with that single sentence above. One woman is not all women and besides some men have rotten bad sides too. So the best thing is to pray very well for God to give you your own person. Be you female or male period.

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2018
She does not love you, she should know money is not everything, infact a girl that always demand for money all the time will be after that money and once the money is not there, the love vanishes.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Claireshan1:
This guy sef just thank God you guys broke up the girl never truly loved you but your money hence the reason her attitude changed when the money stopped coming through

I'll advise you to go hustler for yourself don't even think of going back to that girl

I wish I can see a guy that will love me this way,I always meet the opposite set of guys

Oya, come lemme love you... Don't run oo

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Acidosis(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Saff:
[s]All these men trying to pity themselves, I will tell you the truth. All women in the world whether Nigeria, U.K. France value men with something in their pockets. That’s just the reality, you’re desirability is based on your bank account. You may get a woman when you’re broke, but she will not be the woman you truly want it or she will only suffer with you for so long before her eyes open. I do believe that how she handled the situation was a little wrong, but you better go and hustle. Don’t think you can upgrade and find a woman who can love you “for you” because you won’t. ALL women want a man with substance, a man who can provide, some just hide it better than others. No matter how financially independent a woman is, she’s not going to be with a man who can’t add financial abundance to her life, unless she’s looking for a sugar boy. We all go into relationships subconsciously measuring the things that we can benefit from it. We are all selfish in one way or the other, it’s human nature, This is the reality pill that you men need to swallow.

So mr man, my advice to you is to Work hard and focus on yourself for now. Once you improve yourself, you will find someone hopefully who doesn’t love you STRICTLY for your money. You’ll be with someone who loves you for your money and ALSO for your loving character. So understand the difference and dont go looking for something that is not real. I’m just being real with you, Goodluck [/s]

The reality pill is that unmarried women should learn to disturb their fathers more than they disturb mere boyfriends.

As far as you're not married to him, his investments and savings are meant for him, his future wife and children.

If you love a man (his money and so called "loving character" ), then marry him, be with him forever in poverty and in wealth. That is the reality of love. This reality is being with someone you will stick with when things are good or bad, not one you will easily exit on seeing small trials and tribulations in the name of relationship.

Men, learn to protect your future. Your future wife and daughters need your money more than your girlfriend. Open a kiddies account, give your daughter a name and invest. They'll love you and stick with you forever.

3 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Dantepet3000: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2018
[quote author=henritinecy post=72874578]So I started dating this girl about this time last year. Things were rosy because I just came bahe country and I was having much money with me. I tried my best to give her what she wants. As times goes on, earlier on this year, we had a little misunderstanding and I initiated a breakup. Of a truth, the issue was minor and didn’t warrant a breakup. She sent my friends to beg me. We kept on going. Along the line, things became rough for me and suddenly, her respect for me stareducing. She hardly create time for us. She is currently in schol in anousually breakup up and come back. They were minor things though but sometimes we don’t talk for a while. The last time it happened, she said if we ever break up again, we are never coming back together. And then, When things started going wrong with me financially, she advised to leave the country that it will better me as well as her. But I declined. Gradually , our seeing time reduced. Sometimes she will be in Lagos and we will see just once or twice and she usually tell me that she is busy that’s why it’s like this.

Please anyone that has gotten over someone you have been so much emotionally attached to, I need your help towards getting over her because right now, the whole experNtaCt
Contact me on dantepet3000@gmail.com ur story is same as mine but i have word truth for u
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by VALIZUGOD(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2018
Everyone is always innocent after telling his own side of a story, still waiting to hear from her before I will comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Claireshan1(f): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Biingoo:
This life is not fair my dear
for real

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Claireshan1(f): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2018
Biingoo:
This life is not fair my dear
for real my dear

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Claireshan1(f): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2018
oshe111:

Na so
When You don use THE GUY do best friend finish and run follow badt guys
how do you know that? I don't even have have much male friends and you don't expect me to jump on every guy that says hi to me

Someone has to be reasonable sometimes grin

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Shallypop(f): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:
So I started dating this girl about this time last

Thank You
Sorry about your lost fortune. If I may ask, how come u squandered d 10m u had as at 2017 ? U spent it on your girlfriend or failed business? Just curious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.