Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Is This Fashion Or Madness (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is This Fashion Or Madness (photos) (468 Views)

Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Cutting Of Tongue Into 2: Is This Fashion Or Mental Illness? (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fashion Or Madness (photos) by johnson4nosa(m): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Just got home and decided to relax myself with DSTV music video request so I tuned to channel 328 Planet TV, but what I saw was quite embarrassing so, it has gotten to the extent where girls in the name of slay Queen showcase their dilapidated bwest on national TV. She is the presenter though I don't know her name but to me its stupidity I don't know what u think

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Beautifully Young Always For Men And Women / Trendy Dress Combination You Can Slay With And Does Not Cost Much / Adidas Bracelet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.