Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (40921 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Emasel(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2018
NO! Unless I'm not aware. If she has committed abortion(s) and I ask her and she lies, it's between her and God.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by enemyofprogress: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
You will never know unless that lady opens her mouth to tell you. It is not written on people’s forehead. It does not cause infertility, it’s not written on her vagina , you cannot go to the hospital to find out. Tell me how will you know? Don’t deceive yourself, you better pray that that woman opens her mouth to tell you, but most women take that information to the grave. Some don’t even tell their own boyfriends that they had sex with, goodluck you hear!
experience teacher, you must have have done abortion about 5-7 times for different boys,mark the word boys

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Saff(f): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2018
I’m telling you! It’s crazy the way life works grin
highqueen:

Lol, it happens.
It's inevitable.
Have seen his type brag so much about who and what to marry, only to end up with something else.
This life eeh. smiley smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Flattino(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Thank God for Islam

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Saff(f): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Never did abortion in my life, and if I have I wouldnt hesitate to tell my partner just because I like to be transparent. I just know a lot about life.
enemyofprogress:
experience teacher, you must have have done abortion about 5-7 times for different boys
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by enemyofprogress: 9:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Never done abortion in my life, and if I have I wouldnt hesitate to tell my partner just because I like to be transparent. I just know a lot about life.
pills nko
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Saff(f): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Sure
enemyofprogress:
pills nko
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Ryocaj(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Most of you have community joysticks, that produce watery transparent sperm, used and abused and barely functioning properly sticks, yet you have the audacity to judge someone based on their past. Let me not say anything

Lol.. dis one don abort posterity finish.. olobe

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Most of you have community joysticks, that produce watery transparent sperm, used and abused and barely functioning properly sticks, yet you have the audacity to judge someone based on their past. Let me not say anything

This Is An Insult To Men Like IAmplato NwaAmaikpe Donstan18 and Lefulefu...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Ryocaj(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

lol..dis one don abort posterity finish.. olobe
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by ifeko1214(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2018
AryEmber:
How many?

U had any?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by ifeko1214(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Hw many have u had?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Thicktemptation(f): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Have you impregnated a girl before and she had an abortion ? If yes u too don do abortion

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by nesman: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2018
80% of woman have had abortion. must woman can't tell you their past life, cos it contains lots.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Ryocaj(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
what lady (age 18-45) hasn't done an abortion before.
all na wash.
u suppose dey thank her for telling u sef lolz.
women don't usually say things like this, unless she really loves you, its to grave things. fool, go on your knees and thank her.
So u have had an abortion b4
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by thegoodone1234(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2018
capital YES
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by ifeko1214(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
of course you'll deny as natural defence mechanism.
but it's fine sweetie, this is a faceless forum.

So u don abort taya.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2018
thegoodone1234:
capital YES
Can you marry one that has done it 3 times?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by enemyofprogress: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Sure
you have swallowed all of them for belle. Wicked girl!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Smartie234: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Az in eh boss my mouth was left open reading that babe's comment. She seems to be talking from a position of experience like you rightly pointed out. I was gonna just overlook the comment..i mean she ended it with an "Lol"...perhaps she was joking or something. But her subsequent comments tho..say otherwise. Amakababe no offence ( oh well..i could care less if u take offence ) but ur generalization ( as it concerns that age bracket ) is very sickening...

Pls ignore that comment. This must be very desperate,miserable, and idiotic attention seeking guy posing as a woman

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by smellingmenses: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

D Matter touch you no be small..
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Saff(f): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Lol okay grin grin
enemyofprogress:
you have swallowed all of them for belle. Wicked girl!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by enemyofprogress: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
what lady (age 18-45) hasn't done an abortion before.
all na wash.
u suppose dey thank her for telling u sef lolz.
women don't usually say things like this, unless she really loves you, its to grave things. fool, go on your knees and thank her.
no wonder!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
If you as a man has ever had sex with a girl without condom and released inside here. SAME question applies to YOU.
DO YOU DESERVED TO BE MARRIED?

The thing is men want it all perfect and holy but how many times have you had the urge or have sex with a girl not thinkING about the implication of that sex.

When shhiitt hit the fan, all of a sudden we start blaming the girl for not carrying the child for 9 months without care. Seeing the child get education and care like other child and also while living the guilt or prejudice of having sex outside marriage and being a lone parent.

Many Nigerians mind is like that of our President.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Bradiyung(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2018
No never!!! I can't marry someone who has taken an innocent live it's better u are a single mother than u committed abortion...it's a no no for me
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Chanchit: 9:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
just so you know,

any lady who isn't a Virgin has a 90% chance of doing an abortion.
so again I say shutup.

The funny thing is, most of the people here, male and female, when it finally happens to them, they won't come here and say it. Even married couples do it, most of the times, the woman won't even tell her husband.
I know girls that their mother boasts of their virginity status, but people weh know, know that they have aborted pregnancies more than twice.

To the main question, only a silly girl tell her bf she has aborted pregnancy before. The only reason I would want that kind of info is if the abortion has affected her womb.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Saff(f): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2018
It will shock you. You will just marry an ex prostitution, in disguise of a clean, innocent beautiful lady out of desperation. That’s the prophecy I have for you and I believe it will happen.
TonyeBarcanista:
Good luck to them but I'm not interested in such people

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by sparko1(m): 9:43am On Nov 12, 2018
GoldHorse:

So castration and abortion are the same thing?

Oh! so you don't know you can castrate with herbal drugs, the man will still be there and even every other thing will be there, he will even be able to have sex but he can't impregnate a woman! ok now, you see, yeah! that thought you have now is exactly how it feels!

just take a look at some psychological effect of abortion, know a woman with all the different challenges, now add this!

Psychological consequences of an abortion

Unfounded and uncontrolled crying
Problems with later pregnancies, for example a higher risk of miscarriages and premature births; increased perinatal mortality (during and after the birth); increased risk of tubal or abdominal pregnancies
Severe mood swings and instability
Signs of nervous tension, like sweats, trembling, flushing, paleness and general nervousness
Restlessness and tension, possibly even hyperactivity
Concentration and memory disorders
Depression
Feelings of shame, repentence and remorse
Thoughts of suicide
Feeling of loneliness and inner emptiness
Death of feelings (“Robot feeling”)
Feeling of lonesomeness, exclusion and isolation
Feeling of emotional indifference
Feeling of being condemned or dirty in terms of a relationship with a higher power or with people
Decreased self-esteem
Self-aggression (nail biting, teeth grinding, scratching)
Medicine, drug and alcohol abuse
Strong reaction to noises that bring the suction curettage to mind (like vacuum cleaner noise)
Compulsive re-experiencing of the abortion in the mind
Multiple abortions (compulsive repetition)
Wow!, just wow!
Strong emotional reactions at the sight of a pregnant woman or a baby
Stronger resistance during gynaecological examinations
Fear of “punishment” through serious disease or accidents of one’s other children (Niobe syndrome)
Relationship problems
Feelings of hate and disgust in relation to sexuality
Rage and hate for the child’s father, the abortion doctor or men generally now I know the source of Feminist tendencies!
Feeling of helplessness towards the subsequent children; increased risk for mistreatment, many of our mothers can relate
A feeling of loss of parental authority over the other children

[url https://samc-foundation.ch/abortion/consequences-of-abortion/]Source[/url]
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by RTSC: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2018
If I can help it, I won't marry her.
There is always a trauma or guilt that the lady will carry for as long as she lives.

So I would rather not. But then, she probably won't tell you.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Uglymugg: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2018
KanielOutis92:
Wow..i cant believe what i'm reading. You do realize that what you are doing right here, is subtly saying to the world..."Hello world, my name is Amaka, & just like every other girl out there, i've had an abortion"...right? Oh well..congrats to you then Amaka. You are the true MVP..oops my bad, scratch that..abortionist

That's a guy.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by sommyboi(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Sure

You're an honest person tho. God bless you and keep you happy in life!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by excel001(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

Are you a virgin?

Virgin males deserve virgin females only.
One of the warnings i got from a mentor is never to deflower a girl am not ready to tie the knot with and I have always kept to it. Even on some occasions that i have come across some virgin girls. i quickly Zip up. So i believe any man who has not disvirgined a girl before is still a virgin and has full right to seek for one in marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website / 12 Differences Between A Husband And A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.